Star Wars: The Clone Wars - A...

By heart_elyse

This is a book of short stories, based off the animated TV series 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'. These narrativ... More

A Long Merciless Journey
Let Go...
Run Devil Run
Damn Obi-wan
Out of the Woods
Just a Little Swap of...Gender?!
The Dance of the Heart Broken
Beach Waves
Memory
Tourniquet (Part 1)
Tourniquet (Part 2)
The Game of Slavery
Resilience of the Dark
A/N
The Game of Slavery (Prequel Part 1)
The Game of Slavery (Prequel Part 2)
A Friend. A Companion. A Master

Introduction

3K 29 6
By heart_elyse

Hey guys!

This is a book of short stories, based of the animated TV series, 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'. I shall be focusing one of the main characters of the series, young Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker, but I also won't forget to mention some other key characters, such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano and Captain Rex. Some of these ideas are my own, while others are from the TV series, written in Anakin's point of view.

I shall write up a contents list of all of the stories in this book and will update it whenever I write a new story.

I hope you enjoy this book, and if you do, please check out my other stories.

M. Elyse Lynch

~~~~

Contents:

A Long Merciless Journey - Sometimes it's not the best idea to push your body past it's limit, as Anakin discovers.

Let Go... - Ahsoka has gone, left the order, left the planet the last time Anakin heard, yet with his burdens haunting him, can Anakin truly let go? (Not Anisoka by the way)

Run Devil Run - Anakin is plagued with nightmares of the incident on Mortis. Can Ahsoka reassure him? (Again, not Anisoka)

Damn Obi-wan - Anakin and Obi-wan get into a rather loud disagreement, which may lead to some embarrassing consequences...

Out of the Woods - It's the time of Order 66, and Ahsoka and Anakin prepare in their quarters one last time before they enter the desolation... Alternative Universe story. (Brother-sister fluff, maybe even a hint of parental)

Just a Little Swap of...Gender?! - It might be ridiculous to wake up one morning as a completely different gender, but is it impossible?...

The Dance of the Heart Broken - Some of us dance away our happiness, yet Anakin finds himself dancing away his heartbreak, because that's all that's keeping him from slipping down...

Beach Waves - Having fun at the beach seems like an almost impossible dream, yet Anakin can't help but realise that the brush of conflict still exists, no matter how hard you try to hide from it...

Memory - Anakin walks alone through the moonlight and must make a final, heart wrenching choice, yet it's never so easy... (Continuation of Let Go if you look hard enough)

Tourniquet (Part 1) - One strike. One heavy blow. One scream of agony. And his blood splattered to the floor...

Tourniquet (Part 2) - A fearful numbness. A terrifying frigidness. And the dead will rise for the debt that must be paid...

The Game of Slavery - As Anakin knows all too well, the game of slavery is never easy...

Resilience of the Dark - Sometimes the darkness can be kind, yet this is a new darkness...a cold...oppressive darkness that seems destined to cage Anakin forever...

The Game of Slavery ( Prequel Part 1 ) - He was done with this agony. He was done with this sleeplessness. He just wanted the end.

The Game of Slavery ( Prequel Part 2 ) - Anakin allowed his head to flop back down into a more comfortable position, squeezing his eyelids shut against the blistering sun, feeling the tears leak out, puddling over the rust-coloured dirt. He couldn't brush them away. He couldn't do anything at all...

A Friend. A Companion. A Master - Sometimes even Jedi, in training or not, stuff up big time...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
6.9K 188 43
*OC version of The Weakest Jedi.* The story of a young boy and his foolish dream. Born into the hellish underworld of Coruscant, Zevon was found by t...
101 7 11
Sorry to say, but this story is currently discontinued. I may write more fan fictions, but for now, this story will not be going on. The clone wars...
159K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...