(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.

7.3K 258 166
By mellaaaaaaa

Please Comment, Vote and Like and Support! \m/ Thank you for reading. Loveyouguys!

~

"Nami. You're still frowning. Your bad mood aura is rubbing off on me. What happened?" Yugao-nee's voice extracted me out of my deep thoughts.

"No.. It's nothing." I dismissed.

I'm really not in the mood to talk right now. This is all because of Neji-nii. That mighty ego of his. Ughhh. I really want to beat him out of his wits right now.

*Flashback

I jumped at Neji-nii's open window, not bothering to enter the door.

"I heard you beat Hinata into a pulp? And lose her self-confidence because of your selfish remarks." I told him, straight to the point.

"She don't have self-confidence to begin with. I warned her to give up but she didn't. She is just a spoiled brat from the head family and a failure. People can't change. A failure is a failure. You don't have to concern yourself into this. It's a Clan matter. " He replied

I took the pillow near me and threw it to Neji, full force but unfortunately, he shielded his face with his forearm.

"Clan matters my ass! Neji-nii, she's a girl! You could've thought it was me on Hinata's place. And what do you think I would feel? Be happy because I am being told by that things in front of everyone? You could've held back or you can just gave her a little respect. She's your cousin.. You're supposed to protect her, remember? Not hurt her."

I don't know if it was when I told him that Hyuga matters, the branch family protects the main family thingy or telling him he could've held back, him, being the egotistical boy he is. He snapped his head to my direction. Having the cold look he gives to others.

"You know what? You're too nosy for your own good. Don't stick your nose up to someone's business." He told me coldly. " It's our destiny to protect the main family even if it is against our will. We are like caged birds. We will never be free. Shut up and go home. " He finished.

"Moron!" I snapped, He was surprised by my outburst and because it is the first time I told him he's a moron. Well. It's true. " Fine! If you look like it that way, then be it. You're too stuck up on the past. "Forgive and Forget" life works like that. Sorry for being nosy. I am sorry for caring." I rolled my eyes and turned to leave.

**

I punched the tree infront of me and it turned into many pieces,the debris flying to every direction.

"Hey. Chill out." Yamato-san told me. I don't know his real name so I decided to call him Yamato.

"Waahhh! I hate him!" I shouted, releasing my frustration and anger and continued on jumping to trees. Not bothered by the big tree I just punched in half.

"You okay now?" Yugao-nee asked.

"Yeah. Just releasing my anger." I answered.

I heard Yamato shake his head and mutter. "Girls."

-

"You are to protect Lord Kohaku until he arrives in the Land of the Waves and when he gets back here in the Land of the Snow." The old man told the three of us. The old man has white hair, from being old. His face full of wrinkles. He wore glasses that made him look more respectful.

Wait... Did I hear right?! Did he say Land of the Waves? THE Land of the Waves? Tazuna-san?

"Yes sir!" We answered in unison as we heard the Old man finish.

"If I may ask, Where is Lord Kohaku?" I asked politely.

"Here I am." A voice came from behind us and the sliding door opened. With two servants bowing on each of Lord Kohaku's feet. Lord Kohaku was more or less 18 years old by his looks. But his face tells that he held power, that he should be respected and his clothes were simple yet elegant.

"Are you ready for your travel, My lord?" The Old man asked.

"Yes. Are the papers ready?" He asked with a kind voice.

"Yes Sir. It is already on the carriage that will bring you to your destination."

"Well then. I'm off. Take care of this place while I am away." He told him, smiling.

"Yes,my Lord. You can count on me. Take care now."

--

The plan is that I will accompany the young Lord and the two will hide in the shadows, like a surprise attack when an enemy attacks. We were wearing normal clothes and our ninja stuffs underneath.

There are only two carriage. The one where the Lord sits, where I am walking beside and the other carriage were full of random stuffs.

"Aren't you too young to be having this kind of missions?" Lord Kohaku asked, looking at me from his window.

"Aren't you too young to be a Lord?" The words spilled out before I can stop it. I slapped my mouth. "I mean. Yes. Yes I am."

" Come inside. I want to talk to you for a while." He told me, resting his chin on his hands. You can read it on his face that he's bored. That he wants to take his mind off on the paper on his desk.

"But I can't, Lord Kohaku. I have a mission to accomplish." I told him. "I'm sorry."

"This is an order." He told me seriously.

I sighed, looking at the ground. I lifted my hands and performed hand signs to tell Yugao and Yamato that Lord Kohaku wanted me to enter his carriage.

"Okay." I told him, entering the small carriage and sat in front of him.

After a while, the Lord and I was sharing stories that we know. He is an approachable guy and he's very kind too. He's like an older brother.

"You're not like the other Lords I've met Lord Kohaku." I commented,stretching my hands.

" Don't call me Lord Kohaku, instead, Kohaku-nii chan." He corrected.

"Wouldn't that be impolite?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No. It's alright. Besides, you don't see me as a Lord or a Leader, do you?" He grinned.

Well, he's right. I nodded at him as an answer.

"What do you mean I am not like the other Lords you've met?" He asked me.

"Hmm. Like here you are, talking with me like we're the closest friends. The others are too spoiled. Too mighty to talk to the likes of me. They see other people like their slaves." I explained. "I hate people like that. They think too mighty of themselves. I've been assigned to accompany some of them."

"Well, I hate to be like that. I'm not the type to become like that just because I am chosen as a Lord. We are all humans. The same species, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Lord-- I mean, Kohaku-nii, I've stayed too long inside. I think I will walk outside for now."

"Alright. I need to do some paperworks before we arrive." He smiled, waving at me with a pen on his hand.

..

After 2 days, we arrived at the said country.

We were at a long bridge, an entrance to the Land of the Waves and some of the people came to meet us.

Guess who is one of them?

"What are you folks doing here in the Land of Waves?" The Old man asked.

Kohaku-nii went out of the carriage saying : "I am the young Lord of the Land of the Snow. I have come here to arrange some important things to help your country."

"Oh! I heard about that. It is a pleasure for us, Lord Kohaku. Welcome to the Land of the Waves. My name is Tazuna. The bridge-builder."

"No. No. The pleasure is all mine. I will do everything to help everyone." Kohaku smiled. "What is the name of this bridge?"

They started walking. We, his escorts, walking behind them.

"We named it ; The Great Naruto Bridge. Ninjas helped us building this, protected us with their lives-Hey. Aren't they your teammates?" Tazuna-san noticed me and asked me.

Wow. He remembered me!

"Yeah. I was assigned to a different mission so I didn't join my team on the mission." I explained.

"Then Inari will be glad to meet you. He's my grandson and he looks up on Naruto." His old face smiled at me. I nodded. Naruto told me about them. Inari, Tsunami and the other villagers.

I activated my cat ears, starting to detect enemies.

"..they are already here."

"Kohaku, right?"

"Yeah.."

I heard voices coming from the other end of the bridge.

"Enemies. At the end of the bridge." I told my seniors.

"Here. This could keep them away for a while." Yamato-san made a bow from his wood-style and placed it at my hand.

"Shoot straight. But don't kill them." Yugao-nee told me, handing me a kunai.

"Okay." I saluted. "Be back in a minute."

I stopped at the end of the bridge, tying a string on each of the bow's end. I closed my eyes, observing where the voices are located. I pulled the string, the kunai as an arrow and pointed at the direction. With a "flick" I released the string, letting it fly on its target. I heard a "What the--" from the followers.

There, that should keep 'em.

I jogged back to where they are. Letting my ears lead me to their location. I passed by a little boy he was wearing a green jumper and a yellow shirt underneath. He stopped infornt of me.

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you Nami?" He asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah. Why? Are you Inari?" I asked back. Looking at him.

"How did you know my name?" He frowned, shaking his head. "Grandpa told me to go and get you. They are at our house." He said, holding my hands, pulling me with him.

"Okay." I smiled at him.

..

"Hey.. You know Naruto?" He asked me.

"Yep. He told me about you." I grinned at him.

"Really?! What was it about?" He asked excitedly.

"He said you were the bravest kid he ever met. Wow, Inari. I wish I could've seen you!" I told him and pulled his hat from his head and ruffled his hair.

"Nee-chan! Stop ruffling my hair!" He pouted and pulled his hat from my hand. "Why didn't you go with them when they went here?"

"Nah. It's a long story." I told him and smiled.

He gave me a little tour around their village. The big difference it made after the bridge was built.

"I'll tell Naruto that I met you when I come back." I told him. We arrived at a house. He dragged me inside and introduced me to his mother. Her name was Tsunami.

Yugao-nee, Yamato-san, Tazuna-zan and Lord-- I mean Kohaku-nii were in the living room.

"What took you so long?" Tazuna asked as soon as we take a step inside the room.

"A black cat crossed our path so we had to take a long way." I explained innocently. Yamato-san and Yugao-nee raised their eyebrows at my Kakashi-ness.

"So, Are all the proposals okay?" Kohaku-nii asked Tazuna.

"Yes. It is a great help for the Land of the Waves." Tazuna said.

"Then All is well. We'll be going back first thing tomorrow." Kohaku stood up, stretching.

"Your room is prepared upstairs." Tsunami smiled at Kohaku-nii. "If it's okay, you'll be sharing a room with Yamato-san."

"It's alright. Thank you and sorry for intruding." Kohaku told Aunt Tsunami. "I'll be on the room if you need me." Kohaku-nii yawned.

"Yeah yeah ~ "I told him in a singing voice "Goodnight Kohaku-nii."

He smiled to me before turning and went upstairs.

~

It was raining hard.. every drop of water feels like tiny needles burying on my skin. Walking on a clear and grassy field, enduring the prickling feeling of every droplet of the rain. A gust of wind came behind me and I received a direct hit from my back. I fell to the ground, face first.

"Ughh." I groaned, rubbing my forehead. .

"Nami.." I heard a voice just infront of me, opening my eyes, I looked at the person who called my name..

It was my father when he died, his blood all over his body, staring at my eyes.

My eyes snapped open, I was panting.

It was only a dream. I told myself over and over.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I closed my eyes while catching my breath and rested my wrist on my forehead. I sat up, Yugao-nee was sleeping beside me.

I went outside Tazuna-san's house. Sitting at the porch and leaning at the wood. The blow of the wind was warm. Everytime the wind blows at me, I feel nostalgic. I feel calm with the wind and the water.

I let my guard down, just being a normal girl. Watching the beautiful view of the sea, the moon and the twinkling stars the source of light.

I rested my head at the wood at my right, closing my eyes. I really hate this kind of nightmares. It brings back the memories I work so hard to forget.

I felt a soft object touch my cheeks, wiping something. I opened my eyes, surprised. I realized I was crying. My eyes are wet and the tears escaping from my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Kohaku-nii asked me, wiping the tears left.

"Yeah. Why are you awake?" I asked and wiped my face again,

"I just woke up. I wanted to have some fresh air so I went here. I was surprised you are awake AND crying." He said, sitting beside me

"Oh." I replied.

Minutes passed by, no one talked. The cold breeze blowing at us and the waves at the ocean the only sound.

"I have this girl I loved." Kohaku-nii started talking out of the blue and I turned my head to His direction. " She is so bubbly, fun to be with and most of all, Clumsy." Kohaku-nii continued while he was smiling but his eyes says that he's sad.

"Where is she now?"

"Let's just say she went to a far away place. She wasn't from here from the beginning. She said that she came from a different dimension."

"What dimension?"

"Reality." He said, staring off space.

"This IS reality. What is she talking about?" I asked softly.

"Until now, I don't know what that meant. She just vanished right infront of me. Like a bubble that popped. I don't even know if she was real or if she is just a dream."

"I'm sorry." I looked at the wood where I was sitting. "But if you remember it clearly, then it is real. Sure, people say that things that are 'too good to be true' can't be real. But I think yours is real." I smiled.

"You don't have to be sorry." He laughed. "What about you? Do you mind telling me what's wrong?"

I nodded. "Just a nightmare."

"What nightmare?" He asked curiously.

It won't hurt if I tell him, right? Some limited things about myself. Besides he shared some of his past to me.

"It's about my father." I looked at Kohaku-nii who was urging me to continue. "You see, he died protecting me and I saw how he died. How life drained on his eyes. I'm an orphan and the only one left of our clan. My mother died when she delivered a baby, who was me, so my father was the only one who was left. But he..." Kohaku-nii rested a reassuring arm around my shoulders and I leaned at him. " I get nightmares sometimes about that. Like now" I finished.

"Those memories for such a young age.." He trailed off.

"Bye everyone" I waved at the people from the Land of the waves while we are walking. I placed my arms around my mouth and shouted at Inari: "Inari! Naruto and I will visit here when we have the time."

He shouted back excitedly saying : "Okay Nami-nee! I'll be waiting!"

"Are you really an ANBU or a kid?" Yamato joked and I gave him a playful scowl.

"Yosh! Back from being an ANBU!" I stretched out my hand giving Yamato a pointed look and activating my cat ears to keep out enemies.

A few hours later, we are walking inside a forest and heard some rustlings from the tree above. Paper bombs came falling to our direction or it was directed at the carriage where Kohaku is.

I slammed the door open and pulled out Kohaku-nii who was sleeping peacefully inside.

*BAM*

The explosives went off and exploded and turned the carriage into flying debris.

"Tch." I covered Kohaku-nii who was still dazed from sleeping.

"Well well. Ninja bodyguards huh. Give us the Lord." A she-voice talked. I looked at the enemy and a guy jumped beside the girl. A visible cut on his cheeks. So they are the one I heard on the bridge?

"It's not surprising that they sensed us. Look what you've done to my face." The boy pointed at the cut. "Who among you did this?" He asked.

'Third Person's POV

Nami pulled Kohaku into the horse and told him to ride it.

"Let us handle this, 'kay?" Nami told him and turned around, not waiting for his answer.

She pulled the bow and a kunai, just like what she did earlier to keep them off. "What? This?" She asked innocently, shooting another kunai.

A kid? The Girl and the guy thought.

"Nami, leave this to us. Get Lord Kohaku out of here." Yugao ordered, brandishing a kunai on her hand.

"Okay. We're going." Nami said, pulling the rope on the horse and made a run for it.

"What do you need from him?" Yamato asked.

"It's an order. Be a good guy and give him to us." The guy said, wiping the new cut from his cheek.

"We can't give you our client that easily." Yugao said, throwing a kunai to their positions.

"Then we'll take him by force!" The girl said, making handsigns and started to attack.

The two escaping figures heard explosions from the place they came from.

"What is happening?" Kohaku asked, gripping at the horse he is riding.

"Enemies. They're after you." Nami answered.

They stopped, hiding in a place that is more or less covered with bushes. "Ssh." Nami just told him, a serious look on her face.

So this is what she looks like when in combat. She looks so intimidating. So strong. Kohaku thought. She even looks stronger than me eventhough I'm a guy.

Nami sat at the grassy ground, closing her eyes and activating her ears. Observing her surroundings.

One of them escaped. Tch. He'll be here in less than minute. Nami thought, preparing herself for battle.

"Kagebunshin no Jutsu." She whispered and a clone of herself popped beside her and jogged beside Kohaku, hiding in the bushes. The real Nami went outside the open area.

A kunai came flying into her direction, she jumped before it could take a hit.

"Where is he?" The guy asked, some bruises covering his arms and face.

Nami didn't answer. She just stared at him instead, annoying him.

"Tell me where he is, girl or you'll only get hurt." He warned, starting to get annoyed.

Nami saw him and continued to annoy him, she yawned and stared at him again as a vein popped out of the guy's forehead.

"You asked for it. I'm a guy so I am stronger to you. Remember that." He said, a kunai on his hand and some shurikens on the other.

"Oh. A sexist." Nami commented, pretending to be amazed.

"Wind Release: Gale palm!" The guy clapped his already full arms together and created a gale wind, he threw the weapons on the Gale wind to make the jutsu more deadly.

Nami was calm, She stood still. She made fast handsigns "Fire Release : Great Fireball Technique." She breathed fire, making contact with the Gale wind and pushing it back to the owner. The fireball more bigger than the original size because of the Gale.

Some kunai broke through her jutsu and was aimed at her body. She received some cuts and burns from the kunai that was now hot from her Fire jutsu.

"Genius." She frowned at herself. Looking at the burns.

A kunai appeared on her throat and surprised her. "Now. Tell me." The enemy demanded.

She elbowed the man at his stomach at full force that made him step backward and she, to escape.

They engaged into a Taijutsu Battle. Each of them receiving hits from each other.

The man was surprised for such an innocent-looking kid to be of match to him. An hour went by, the two are still fighting with each other. Neither of them wanted to back down.

Nami holded out a kunai and ran at the guy, the guy did the same. Both of them were full of burns, bruises and cuts. Before their kunais clash with one another, they heard a voice shout which made both of them stop on their tracks.

"ENOUGH!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Picture of Kohaku and the Girl she is talking about at the side. =))

Disclaimer: I Don't own Haku.. Okay? I just used him as a character on this story and Chihiro too. (She's the girl). Watch Spirited Away. =))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.1K 14
ShikamaruxNaruto I don't own Naruto or its characters. Sole ownership belongs to the creator of Naruto. Naruto a bakery owner meets Shikamaru a ass...
425K 8.9K 32
Hey, I'm [Y/n] Suko from the strong Suko clan. My clan was destroyed by Zuurocco ninjas when I was four or five. My mom, dad, twin brothers, and sist...
73.2K 2.7K 21
Iwagakure has been my home for my entire life. My clan used to be one of the most powerful in the village, but after the last Great Shinobi War we we...
576K 18K 32
I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the hi...