Never Give Up (UNDER EDITING)

De ItsSteffiMarie1

✿This is the third book in a series✿ 1-MAGCON Bullied Me 2-MAGCON Hate Then this is the third! :) Hope you... Mai multe

Chapter 1. Hair Dye.
Chapter 2. Fireworks.
Chapter 3. Airport Troubles..
Chapter 4. Meet & Greet, Ice Cream, Fans and boys.
Chapter 5. Figuring out.
Chapter 6. Just took a run..
Chapter 7. Message.
Chapter 8. The boys.
Chapter 9. Too late.
Chapter 10. Love?
Chapter 11. Morning
Chapter 12. Who!? Pt 1.
Chapter 13. Who? Pt 2.
Chapter 14. How the F*ck are you here?
Chapter 15. Torture.
Chapter 16. Lost.
Chapter 17. Thunder Storm.
Chapter 18. I Want You
Chapter 19. Celebrate.
Chapter 20. Adventure Island.
Q&A!!!! XD
Chapter 21. Packing.
Chapter 22: Flights.
Chapter 23: Los Angeles
Chapter 24: Filming.
Chapter 25: Rainy Days
Chapter 26: Rainy Days Pt 2
Chapter 28: Personal Matters, Evil Twisted Plans and Alcohol
Chapter 29: Well Shit?
Chapter 30: Bad News Spreads Fast
Chapter 31: Feed Me. Lead Me.
Chapter 32: Just Shut Up
Chapter 33: A ...Celebration?
Chapter 34: Dancing
Chapter 35: The End
✿FOURTH BOOK✿

Chapter 27: Rainy Days Pt 3

1.5K 31 61
De ItsSteffiMarie1

*Steffi POV*

I keep my eyes on the road as the rain hits the window with force. I grip the steering wheel even more, feeling the anger start to boil inside me, my knuckles turn white.

The fact that Matt got so pissed that me and him didn't almost lead to sleeping together like me and Cam almost did once really gets me irritated.

Cam and I were together for a long time before that and I felt ready and.. safe with him, he made sure to show that he would be careful and gentle with me.

We were almost about to do it, but Louis had interrupted and I'm actually thankful now that he did. Sleeping with someone I think should be very meaningful and I think you should wait until you love someone for sure.. I'd like to think I'm still a virgin- but sadly I'm not due to my father's "friend" when I was nine and he raped me. Especially since that had happened- sex is especially special to me...  I'm not just going to sleep with anybody.

I let out a sigh. I turn on the radio quickly, hoping it would get my mind off things. Sorry by Justin Bieber comes on.

"Is it too late now to say sorry, cause I'm, missing more than just your body, oh woah ohh.." JB sings as I turn it up to 28 on the volume dial, hoping it would drain out my thoughts.

Sadly it doesn't work

Cam hasn't said one word since we sped out of my drive way. He's just kept his gaze down on his hands set on his lap, fiddling with his camo joggers.

I'm actually pretty happy he hasn't said anything. Not too be rude, but I really don't want to talk to anyone right now, and I worry he might make it awkward.

I come to a stop as we reach a red light. I look to the sky to see the sun is starting to go down. I tap my index finger on the wheel repeatedly waiting for the light to go green.

To be honest I just want to get out of here right now. I don't want to think about Matt, The others, I don't even want food. I just don't want to think about any problems at the moment. Period.

I put my hand on the throttle, ready to shift. As the light turns green I stay looking ahead, "Change of plans." I say shifting and speeding forward.

I grip both hands On the wheel as we drive ahead, going over the speed limit, not caring about cops at the moment.

Cam holds his seat belt and the dash board, "Uh," he breathes, "What are we, uh, doing?" His eyes bolt to the road ahead, then back to me.

I'm going eighty-five right now. I breathe in slowly and shift, making us go even faster. We're now on the highway out of LA, "We're.. going somewhere." I say looking to the speed dial, seeing we're going to hit 100 mph.

I keep my eyes on the road. I glance to Cam who seems laid back, but terrified at the same time, "Uh, Steff?" He asks looking to the road.

"Yes." I look back to the road myself.

"Might wanna slow down," He chuckles nervously.

"We could, like, die." He looks to me terrified at the idea of dying in a car crash.

I sigh, "We aren't Cam. I used to do this all the time back In high school." I breathe out.

"You used to do this in high school?"

I look to him, seeing him surprised with raises eyebrows. I nod, "Yeah." I reply simply.

"Where are we going anyway?"

I sigh. He's asking a lot of questions. More than I'd like to deal with right now.

"Somewhere I used to go to a lot." I say as we start to pass a bunch of fields.

He doesn't say anything after. I keep my eyes on the road and shift again.

**

I shift making us slow down. I breathe in as I see the place I used to always go to. Whenever I got beaten badly, or I wanted to think I would always come here.

Granted, this place is about an hour or so away from home but it feels more like home than the house.

I park the car, shutting it off. I look to Cam who's in awe. A small smile comes to my lips.

"Yep." I say looking at the view.

We're in a forest, on a cliff. A view of a black sanded beach and ocean in a cove is in front of us, "I used to come here all the time." I say opening the car door and shutting it.

I walk to the log I used to sit at before and sit down on it. I smile to myself thinking about how much time I spent here. Alone.

I really needed friends back then.

I hear the car door shut, meaning Cam's coming to most likely sit down also.

He sits next to me, "It's beautiful here." He smiles staring at the black sand down below.

I nod, "Yeah. It really is." I smile looking to his side profile, a smile still on his lips.

He turns slowly and connects eyes with me. I smile. He smiles and starts to lean in slowly. My eyes widen slightly. 

As he comes close towards me I quickly scramble to my feet and step forward, walking a bit more towards the edge of the cliff. I look over my shoulder behind me.

Cam nearly falls over leaning forward, catching himself quickly. I hold in a chuckle, "Wha-"

"Cam, I didn't bring you here so we could make out, or start dating again.. I just needed to.. get away." I sigh crossing my arms feeling a cold harsh breeze hit me, I stay watching the waves hit the shore.

I hear him walk towards me, "I don't see why we-"

"Cam," I turn my head to look at him standing next to me, "Me and Matt are still together. I'm not gonna cheat, I wouldn't do that to him, or you for that matter." I breathe out.

"Why can't we happen?" He asks ignoring what I said just moments before.

I turn my body fully towards him. He has a pained expression written all over his face. I swallow.

I hate seeing people I care about hurt, "I.." I trail not finding the words.

Don't want to hurt him..

"Tell me." He growls taking a step towards me getting angry.

I breathe in and look over my shoulder behind me, the rocky sandy beach about 30ft below.
If he takes another step I could literally fall backwards and possibly die.

He's never done that before. Never raised his voice without being controlled. Although he has a right to be like this.

I blink, "I'm in love with Matt, Cameron, and you aren't going to change that."

Hayes POV

I look around the fair grounds, seeing no one is at any stands or rides. Literally no one is here. I think this place is gonna close soon..

The rain starts to pour hard. I groan. My sweater doesn't have a damn hood! I look around and my eyes land on a bathroom area. I quickly run towards it.

I run in and shut the door, "Nash!" I yell in frustration.

I've been searching for everyone for hours now and I have no damn idea where they are! I scrunch my nose. It smells terrible in here.

I put my hand through my hair, feeling nervous. Then it dawns on me. I breathe In shakily.

They didn't forget me again... RIGHT?

Panic flows through me. I turn around to run out of the men's bathroom door, only finding that it won't open. My eyes widen.

Am I Locked in this shit place?

I look out a small window that sets just to my head height. I look out to see the park lights all shutting down, along with the rides. My eyes widen.

I step back feeling freaked out.

They forgot about me again!?

The lights in here shut off in an instant. My eyes widen again. I try searching for a light switch. I feel something and touch it.

I scream as I realize I just touched a toilet seat. I rub my hands on my jeans quickly, slightly freaked out.

I pull my phone out quickly from my jean pocket, seeing it only has 10% battery.

I let out a frustrated groan, "I'm going to kill you Nash!" I kick the door.

I quickly type Nash's number into my phone and it starts ringing immediately. He picks up after the third ring.

"Hello?" He asks, clearly not knowing it's me. I reply instantly, feeling angry and surprised.

"Fuck you."

Bree POV

I run beside Zayra until we reach the cliff that over looks the small house like structure Madison was in before.

Damian should be in there.

"Do we jump?" Zayra questions looking terrified at the clear water lake below us.

I shrug, letting a grin show on my face, "Why not?" I ask feeling the adrenaline in my veins with excitement.

I grab her hand. She looks at me petrified, "Hold onto me, okay?" I question nodding.

"But we'll get soaked!" She squeaks.

I make a BRUH face, "We already are from the rain!" I point out at our mops of hair.

She sighs, knowing I won, "Okay. Don't let go though!" She snaps terrified.

She looks down at the lake terrified. She swallows and looks to me, then back to the lake a long ways below us.

"On three?" She nods looking to me.

I hold her hand firmly, feeling the adrenaline rush come back to me, "One-"

"THREE!" I yell pushing her off with me.

A Scream fill my ears as Zayra throws out every cuss word she knows. Then she yells out, "I FUCKING HATE-"

We hit the water with force before she can continue the rant.

****

Zayra flops on the ground choking on water, "Jesus."

I chuckle and sit next to her, "We're alive, we're okay." I pat her shoulder.

She sits up like me, "Until I kill you." She rolls her eyes chuckling.

I chuckle with her, causing both of us to laugh, "I can't believe I did that!"

I smile, "With a little nudge."

We both start laughing again but stop abruptly as we hear the sound of guns behind our heads.

We both slowly turn around to come face to face with loaded guns, ready to shoot. I swallow and look up to the men who are aiming at us.

Madison walks out from behind them, her hair and face not wet at all due to her hoodie. She tilts her head looking at the two of us.

The guards look to her, not knowing what to do with us. She looks to them and motions her head towards the house like structure.

The guards lift us by our arms easily. I groan feeling the guy tighten his grip on my wrists.

My cuts better not Start bleeding

I look up to see Madison with a smirk on her face, her arms crossed, "Come with me." She says simply.

I'd rather die

The guards walk behind Madison carrying us to the damn dungeon like place.

*****

I bite my lip from the pain as the guar tightens the rope around my wrists. Me and Zayra are now tied up in wooden chairs. Hands and feet sadly.

I look up gritting my teeth, "Where's Damien?" I snap.

She makes a tssk sound, "You don't worry, he should be getting dropped off to your front door," she looks at her white watch, "Now." She smiles feeling pleased, crossing her arms.

I furrow my wyebrows, "Dropped off?" Zayra raises an eyebrow, "The hell does that mean?" She finishes glaring.

Madison rolls her eyes, "Shut up." She snaps grabbing her knife.

I stay quiet, waiting to hear what the "girl" has to say, "I have to let someone know my evil plan," she looks to the window thinking, then back to us, "Oh yeah! I'll just tell you." She smiles smugly.

I clench my jaw, "Haley!" Madison yells.

Me and Zayra exchange a confused look. I thought Haley was dead?

My eyes dart to the door once it bursts open, revealing Haley, only her hair isn't the pink it used to be, but black instead.

My eyes widen, "Haley!" Zayra cries out and beats me to it.

"Help us!" We yell in sync.

She comes and stands in front of me. She has a blank expression, "Haley?-"

She cuts me off by slapping my left cheek, hard. I gasp and blink a few times, feeling the pain start to go numb.

I shake my head and hear Zayra do the same thing; yelp. Indicating Haley slapped her also.

Haley moves back and stands next to Madison, "Let's add another person, yeah? By the way, our next guest? Has control over her self. She knows exactly what she's doing." She smirks.

That means Haley doesn't know what's she's doing.. But someone we've known does know? They do have control over themselves?

My eyes widen in horror. Someone betrayed our family and chose to go with Madison.

Excitement glints in Madison's eyes, "Nayla!" She yells.

Me and Zayra's eyes widen.

Nayla, our house maid from the house we lived in before walks in through the doors smirking.

❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️
OMG NAYLA. IMPOSTER I KNEW IT! -Most of you rn😂

I saw comments where you all thought she was so I decided why not? Haha.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING BTW! I know I'm late, sorry but I still thought I should say.

LEMME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE ANY OTHER BOOKS!?

Update: Starting December first I will be publishing a new book. I guess it will be a "Christmas special", haha. I will update it every single day until New Years which is when the book will end! I will update twice a day maybe, but know that for sure I will update that book everyday. :) when I publish the next chapter I will let you know what the book is called so you can maybe add it to your library? ;)

I gtg babes, black Friday shopping today ;) I'll let you know what I got next update haha.

PS: *Immediately goes all out on christmas*
KK
LOVE YOU BABES!!XX
~Steffi❤️🎁🎄❄️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
149K 1.7K 41
Ella Morris hasn't had the good life but when she gets sold to 5 hormonal, famous, boys what will she do? What happens when she goes on tour with the...
459K 8.8K 58
He is a total bad boy and bully. Him and his no good friends are always up to trouble. I try to avoid him at all times. My piece of advice- Do not ge...