High School Scandal (A BoyxBo...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!! Hot tempered and impulsive Derek James and Calm and composed Evan Staton ha... More

~Scandal~ 1
~Scandal~ 2
~Scandal~ 3
~Scandal~ 4
~Scandal~ 5
~Scandal~ 6
~Scandal~ 7
~Scandal~ 8
~Scandal~ 9
~Scandal~10
~Scandal~12
~Scandal~13
~Scandal~14
~Scandal~15
~Scandal~16
~Scandal~17
~Scandal~18
~Scandal~19
~Scandal~20
~Scandal~21
~Scandal~22
~Scandal~23
~Scandal~ 24 Lyrics "Knock Me Off My Feet"
~Scandal~25
~Scandal~26
~Scandal~27
~Scandal~28
~Scandal~29
~Scandal~30 part 1
~Scandal~30 part 2 (FINALE)
High School Scandal Sequel!!
Scandalous: HSS & ITHWAK Sequel
~Scandal~ Specials (Derek & Evan's 1st time)
To Fans!! Important notice!

~Scandal~11

351K 7.6K 4.2K
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: Ch 11!! wooot! Thanks for the support guys/gals! You're awesome commenters (is that a word? O.O) and voters! XD

So, I was thinking that the actor who will play Paul should be James Franco *points* see him? that guy right over there XD ----->

Youtube songlink is "Hold it Against Me" by Britney Spears. Why that song? I don't know. Cookie had nothing else better to do XD

P.s: I was too lazy to edit again. I'll do it like...later. Maybe as I re-read along. hehe

------

~Evan's POV~

I fled the cabin, taking the patio steps two at a time.

      I cursed myself. What the hell did I think I was doing back there? How could I have lost control and let it go that far? And right in front of everyone. Derek will never forgive me. He knows...he's got to be aware of my feelings for him now. And he'll be disgusted...and hate me for it.

      I strode towards the lake, only flickering lamp posts and the glow of the full moon to light my path as I stopped before the bank of the lake. I stared out into the water, the feeling of dread settling in my chest to the pits of my stomach. The expression on Derek's face when he realized what he...what we had done burned in my mind. A memory that will forever be engraved in my mind as bitter sweet.

      I closed my eyes, heart still hammering against my chest. My hands still tingled from the memory of touching him, how his skin felt against mine...how I craved for the closeness that I thought would never come.

      I opened my eyes and stared at my hand, clenching it into a tight fist. Yeah...I had craved for it and almost had it...but at what cost? By now Derek would have calmed down to start hating me. His face would be etched with disgust and my fear of seeing hatred in his eyes would come true.

      My fist began to tremble, body shaking not from the chill of the night but at the very thought of Derek hating. To be despised by the one that you loved...what greater tragedy was that?

      "Evan!"

      I stiffened. I knew that he would follow me eventually. Still, I couldn't turn around to face him. I didn't want to see for myself the hatred and pure disgust on his face. Can a heart cry? If it can...can he hear it?

     "Evan."

      I stared at lake, watching the reflection of the moon play across the light ripples of water. I heard his footsteps stop behind me and still I didn't turn. I waited for him to yell at me, curse me, tear me to pieces. And I'd take it. All of it. Let the blame fall to me.

      "Evan...I'm sorry, man."

      I blinked. What? What did he say?

      "I...I shouldn't have done that."

      Slowly, I turned to look at him. "What?"

      He gave me a sheepish smile, scratching his head. "I don't know what the hell came over me. Must have been those damn homo comics. They're messing with my head."

      I gapped at him. No he couldn't possibly still not know...

     He must have misunderstood the look on my face because he made a face and sighed. "Listen, you can punch me if you want. Go ahead, do it."

     He thought that I was angry? That the kiss upset me? It had...but not the way he thought. Here I was, thinking that he'd hate me because he'd finally realized my feelings for him and be disgusted but...I had been wrong. In my blind panic I had forgotten that Derek had never been very perceptive.

      I covered my eyes with a hand and chuckled. Something bubbled up within me and my chuckles turned to laughter. Derek..you idiot.

      "What?" He barked, "what's so damn funny?"

      I stopped laughing and looked at him. "Derek, what exactly do you think happened between us back there?"

     He stared at me, eyes landing on my lips. "I...I don't know."

     He doesn't know...

     I closed my eyes and sighed. How naive can a person be? How could he not realize it? No...this is Derek we're talking about. I really know how to pick them, don't I? I chuckled to myself.

      "Hey," Derek drew my attention back to him, clearing his throat. "Uh...did you...did you feel anything?"

      I blinked at him. "Feel anything?"

      He cleared his throat again, shoving his hands in his jean pockets. "Yeah...like...I don't know. Nevermind. Forget it."

      "No," I said, taking a step towards him, "tell me what you were going to say."

      He scratched his neck, looking sheepish again. "Not to sound all gay, cause I'm not but...I don't know. I think I may have..." he shrugged, "felt something."

     I swallowed, heart drumming excitedly against my chest at his simple words. "What did you feel?"

     Derek scowled. "I don't know, man. That's just it. I felt something. To be honest I thought I would probably puke my guts after kissing you but..." he shrugged again, "it wasn't so bad I guess."

     I held my breath but kept my face calm and controlled. "You...you didn't feel disgusted?"

     He looked thoughtful for a second then he shook his head. "No, guess I didn't. Still felt weird but...I wasn't exactly disgusted."

      I took a step closer. "Was it..." I hesitated, "did it feel...nice?"

      He looked at me and fired my own question at me. "Did it feel nice to you?"

      I looked away. "You weren't bad."

      "What!?"

      The hard tone of his voice made me look at him again. He was glaring at me now. "What the hell do you mean by 'you weren't bad'?"

     I suddenly wanted to laugh at how comical his face looked but I kept myself in check, lazily shrugging. "Like I said. You weren't bad."

     He stomped towards me until he was only inches away. "Hey, for your information girls think I'm one hell of a kisser."

      "That's nice."

      His eyes narrowed. I could practically see his nostrils flaring from my unspoken challenge. I knew I was goading him on, intentionally teasing him to provoke him. I couldn't help it. Derek just seemed to bring out this side of me. A teasing side I wasn't even aware that I had.

      "Hey," he growled, "I could do better than that."

      I smiled slyly. "Could you?"

      "Hell yeah I could."

      "Prove it," I found myself saying in a daring whisper.

      He opened his mouth then closed it, lips setting in a grim line. His brows furrowed as he stared at me. I waited for his response, never letting my face show just how much I eagerly waited for his words.

     "Never mind," Derek muttered after a while, to my disappointment. "Kissing other guys isn't my thing." He swirled and strode, walking back towards the cabin with determined strides. My heart sank, hope fading.

     I made a move to follow him, ready to stomp back my disappointment when Derek suddenly stopped midway, pivoting and striding back towards me. I frowned with confusion, opening my mouth to ask where he was going when he stopped before me and grabbed my shoulders and jerked.

     I felt my eyes widening with surprise as his head descended, lips crushing against mine. My first reactions had been from confusion to surprise and now...I didn't have time to think. Derek had kissed me on his own accord and thats all that mattered.

      His lips devoured mine, hot and demanding. He forced his way in, tongue flickering against mine. I felt his hand clasp against my neck, urging my mouth closer, seducing me to surrender. He wanted to dominate me so I let him. I had been the one to challenge him...I'll accept this punishment gladly.

      Derek's hot tongue stroked mine, playful, teasing, almost cruel. And I gave back as much as he was giving, matching every stroke, every caress. Breathless. I let myself sink into him, drowning in the electrifying hunger of his kisses.

     And then it ended.

      He jerked back and turned away, breath as ragged and heavy as my own. My face felt flushed, burning even in this cool breeze. My whole body felt hot as it trembled from the memory of the kiss. My lips felt swollen but I didn't mind. I watched his back, breathing deeply as I waited for him to say something. Anything.

     Finally, after what seemed like forever, he glanced back at me. There was a trembling smile on his lips but there was no missing the male cockiness of it. "How was that?"

     I almost laughed. "Not bad."

    He glowered at me before turning and walking away. Shaking, I followed him, hoping that my legs wouldn't give out on the way.

----

~Derek's POV~

Shit. Shit. Shit.

     I ran a shaking hand through my hair, stepping in the shower and turning on the water. I braced my hands against the shower walls and let the blast of cold water hit me.

     Shit. Shit. Shit!

     What the hell did I just do? What the hell was I thinking? I kissed Evan not only once but twice! The second time I really didn't even have a real excuse. Just that Evan's words pissed me off, acting like my kiss hadn't affected him. Like he was comparing it to someone else better.

    My mood darkened at the thought.

     Had he been comparing me to someone? Who was it? Greg? It better not be that little fucker. Hell it better not be anyone-SHIT! There I go again! What the hell am I thinking!?

     I banged my forehead against the cool shower tiles. I mean what the fuck, man? Why...I kissed Evan! EVAN! And I...I had liked it? Had I? No...yes...maybe...SHIT!

    Angrily, I turned the shower knob until the shower was in full blast, as hard as it could possibly go. The pounding water beating at my head and skin didn't make me feel any better but it was better than nothing. I glanced down at my self and groaned.

    Son of a-

     I beat my forehead against the tile again. I had kissed Evan and gotten hard. What the fuck did that mean? I should have been disgusted but no...instead I ended up with a raging erection from hell. I peeked down at it again and groaned louder.

     "Derek?" Evan's voice floated in the shower from behind the door. "Are you okay?"

      I was tempted not to answer or tell him to fuck off but instead I settled with, "Yeah! I'm fine!"

     "Derek...I think we need to talk."

     Crap. I didn't want to talk.

     "Derek?"

     "Go away, Evan!"

     "I'll wait til you get out."

     "Fuck," I muttered. I grabbed the bar of soap and lathered myself, ignoring to look down. I didn't have to look to know that it was still alive and well.

    "Derek?"

    I jumped and winched when the bar of soap slipped out my hand and hit my foot. "Evan! Get the hell away from the door!"

    Jesus H. Christ! Couldn't he stop talking? His voice wasn't making my happy stick go down. In fact, the sound of his voice excited it more. Little fucker had a mind of its own. My brain said stop reacting and it just jerked up higher like it was flipping me off.

    The only way for it to go down was to...shit! First kissing my best bud and now jerking off to him? Yeah...I've hit a new low. My brain rejected the idea but my body was all up for it. Ten minutes later I slammed open the bathroom door and strode out, ignoring the questioning looks sent my way.

      Since there weren't enough rooms for everyone we had decided to pick straws on who was sleeping in the two available bedrooms. Charlie and Daisy and ended up winning one room and the other...hell the other the others insisted to for me and Evan to have. It was fine with me yesterday when we had decided all this but now I'm regretting it. Being alone in a room with Evan right now didn't seem to be a good idea.

     I walked into the room and found Evan sitting on the bed, flipping the channels on the t.v. He glanced at me. I pointed at him. "Homo comics."

      He blinked. "What?"

     "Those damn homo comics! They're messing with my head, man."

     "You're blaming the comics?"

     "Who else is there to blame? You think I get turned on by my male best friends everyday!?"

      Evan's eyes widened. "I turn you on?"

    "Fuck you," I hissed. I took my shirt off and crawled in the bed with my shorts. Before he could say something else to piss me off, I tucked myself under the covers and turned my back to him.

    "Derek..."

    "I'm trying to sleep."

    "Derek."

    "Shut up, Evan."

    "Maybe you should stop reading those 'homo comics'."

    "Good idea." Damn things putting ideas in my head. They had to be how else can I be reacting to Evan in that way? Sick.

    "Derek scoot over, you're hogging the bed."

    "Tough shit."

    "Are you really going to make me sleep on the floor?"

     I thought about it. Grudgingly, I scooted over.

     "Derek...you're hogging the blankets."

    I grumbled under my breath, loosening my hold on the blankets enough to let him slid under it. Still I didn't turn around to face him, even when he turned off the t.v and the lamp light. Only the glow of the moon streaming from the window lite the room.

     "Derek."

     "What?" I snapped.

    "It's cold in here."

    "And what do you expect me to do about it?"

     Silence.

    Cursing, I turned around and scooted closer to him. I stiffened when his back touched my chest but made myself relax. Wondering why exactly I was doing this, I wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer.

    "There, it's warmer now. Now go to sleep." I felt his body shaking and I cursed. "What you're still cold?" It took me a second to realize that the bastard was laughing. What? Had he been messing with me the whole time?

    "Ass," I muttered under my breath, but didn't let him go. "Go to sleep."

    "Night, Derek."

    "Yeah, yeah. Night....Hey."

    "Yes?"

    "Is homoness contagious or something?"

    "Shut up, Derek."

   I must have been more tired than I thought because as soon as I closed my eyes, I was out like a light.

-----

Cookie: hehehe so we see another side to Evan! XD He seems to enjoy teasing Derek now. Hehehehehe ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
31.7K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
4.6K 271 17
This is not a normal story. The main character is not a hero. He is a villain. His name is Derek and he has evil intentions with his new love interes...
1K 63 14
๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’!!! "๐…-๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ƒ-๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๏ฟฝ...