Music Teacher

By broadwayphan2017

Living as a rich, young lady, Christine Daae anxiously waits for her father to return from war. Living in Los... More

Back to School
My Yearning to be Free
A Secret Found
A Secret Admirer
Eagerness and Doubt
Before the Concert
At the Concert
After the Performance
My Day With Christine
An Old Friend
My Confession
Avoidance
My Punishment
The Fire
My Rescue
Awake to Bad News
A Monster is Born
Return to School
My Mew Home
On My Feet
My Christine's Return
"I will not take the part!"
All You Need is the Right Influence
Enforcement
First Real Rehearsal
Karaoke Night
My Plans
Opening Night
Til Death do us Part
Misery in the Dark
Straight to You
Escape
Desperation
Scarred for Life
Fear
The Press
Revisiting the Theatre
The Chase is On
Justice Reigns

Prologue

719 22 8
By broadwayphan2017

"Dad, why do you have to leave?" Christine sobbed.

He held her in his arms, stroking her curls. "Don't worry, darling. I'll be back sooner than you know it."

Tears ran down her cheeks, filling the gap between her lips. Her chocolate curls blew over her face in the wind. Only one thought seemed to play over and over again in her head.

"When will you be home?"

"Sooner than you think," he dried her tears.

She put her hand over his, unable to hide the pain and sorrow. Over the speakers, a voice announced, "This is the final boarding call for flight four-hundred seventy-one. Final boarding call."

Her father slung his bag over his shoulder, wrapping his daughter in his arms. Christine didn't want to let go, but she had to.

"I'll write to you. You write back."

His hand slipped from hers as he boarded the plane. Christine ran to the window, watching her father take off. She prayed this wasn't the last time she was to see her dad.

In the window, she saw her father waving. She waved back, blowing him a kiss. As the plane disappeared into the clouds, she uttered two words that nearly broke her heart. Hopefully, words she never had to say again.

"Goodbye, daddy."

-------------------------
Hello friends! Sorry about the deletion of my story. Some idiot hacked my account and deleted my works. I've reported him and hope he doesn't do it again. Thank you for reading!! Luvs to all from ME!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him. By Nadene

Fanfiction

2.5K 85 17
They denied the love they had, but what happens when all of her problems start to revolve around him? {Phantom of the Opera Fanfiction} {Book Two}
48.4K 1.4K 25
"I had fallen so deeply in love with you that you became my reason to live," A lone finger touches my cheek, as gentle as a falling snowflake. "I can...
18.4K 325 20
When a young school girl goes to visit the Opera Popular for a school trip, she wasn't expecting to get kidnaped by a masked ghost. Will Dior fall in...
67.8K 1.3K 28
Erik Destler has been giving Christine Daae voice lessons for a year. One day, unexpectedly, he asks for her hand in marriage. Although Erik has been...