My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 23

13 0 0
By Kasper14

BECKY'S POV

My phone alarm wakes me up from my very comfortable slumber but when I try to turn it off I'm held down by something. I look down to see a very familiar muscular arm wrapped around my stomach. I smile before turning in Liam's arms. I press a soft kiss to his lips and his arm tightens around me before kisses me back. I pull back and his eyes open.

"Well, that's one way to wake me." He mumbles and I giggle before kissing his cheek.

"As lovely as this is, I have work today so you need to let me up." I say and he groans before snuggling his head into my neck.

"Are you gonna stay with me again tonight?" He asks.

"It's up to you, I don't mind." I answer and he nods before kissing my mark then letting me go.

I peck his lips before slipping out of the bed. The cold air hits me and I look down to see I am as naked as the day I was born. I shrug before going to Liam's bathroom to take a quick shower. When I'm done I wrap a towel around my body before walking back out to his room. I go to his wardrobe where I have some of my clothes. I used to stay here a lot so I have clothes here.

I grab clean black lace bra and panties before slipping them on. I drop the towel before grabbing a black pencil skirt, white singlet and cream long sleeved blouse that was nice and flowy. I lay them out before bending down to get a pair of my black pumps.

Arms wrap around my waist when I stand back up again and sparks run through my body. Liam kisses my mark and I shiver.

"You could call in sick." He suggests but I shake my head.

"I'm not sick plus I can guarantee Mr King wouldn't last the day without me." I reply and he sighs before letting me go again.

I quickly slip into my clothes before putting my hair into a half up half down hair do. I turn around to face Liam who is only in jeans so far and he smiles.

"You look sexy." He comments and I giggle.

"I'm supposed to look professional." I state but he shrugs.

"You always look sexy to me, doesn't matter what you're wearing." He replies with a smirk.

I softly kiss his lips before pulling back with a smile, "I'll see you later, have a good day."

"Mhm, you too. I love you." He says and I smile wider.

"I love you too." I reply before pecking his lips.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back for a deeper kiss making me giggle.

"I have to go, Liam." I say and he groans before pecking my lips again.

"Go then. I'll see you later, sexy." He replies and I hum in response before teleporting to my room at Jace's.

I spray myself with some perfume before grabbing my work bag and coat. I then leave the room and walk down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Jace smiling at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks and I nod.

"I did thank you, how about you?" I ask.

"I had an average sleep but it was decent I suppose." He answers and I frown.

"What's troubling you?" I ask.

"Well both my kids are grown up now and you'll be moving out soon, then I'll be all alone." He answers and I smile softly.

"You could find a girl, go on a date, and then you'd have someone to keep you company." I suggest and he shrugs.

"I'm getting older, it's harder to find a decent woman these days when you're old." He replies and I scoff.

"You're not old, dad. Have a think about it and try to have a good day, ok?"

"All right, have fun at work." 

I kiss his cheek before waving and leaving the house. I hop in my car before driving to work.

I park in my usual spot before getting out and locking the car. I walk up to the office and go to my desk. I place my stuff to the side before going to Mr King's office. I knock before walking in.

"Morning, sir." I greet and he looks up at me with a smile.

"Good morning, Miss Woods. Ok, personal question, I have this friend of my mum's and she's 42 and apparently looking for a decent guy to settle down with. My mum is bugging me about it and I don't know what to do." He says and I smirk.

"I have the perfect idea. Can I have her name, a photo and her contact details?" I ask and he raises his eyebrow.

"Sure but why?" He asks.

"I was talking to Jace this morning and he was complaining about being alone in the house when I move out so I suggested him finding someone to keep him company." I explain and understanding crosses his face.

"You wanna set the two up on a date?" He asks and I nod.

"Alright I'll email everything to you." He says and I nod before going out to my desk.

I sit down and get out the appointment diary before starting to make the call regarding up coming appointments.

****

I am currently sitting drinking a lovely hot chocolate while looking over the info Nate sent me about his mum's friend. Diana Little, red curly hair, green eyes, pale-ish skin, 5'2 and fit. She's a bubbly person and has lots of energy for a 42 year old, loves guys with muscles, wants a guy who will take care of her and listen to her but will let her look after him in return, doesn't like being controlled and she's a very cuddly person. I have a feeling Jace and Diana will get along very well.

The elevator dings and I hear two sets of heals clicking towards me. I straighten up and minimise the tab before looking up to see Diana and Olivia.

"Hello dear, this is my friend Diana and we were wondering if we could talk to Nate?" Olivia greets and I nod before standing up and straightening out my skirt.

"Follow me ladies." I say before going to Mr King's office.

I knock on the door before opening it. Mr King looks up and raises an eyebrow but sighs when Olivia and Diana walk in behind me.

"They are here to see you, sir." I state before turning to leave.

"Stay, Miss Woods." He demands and I sigh before turning around to face them all with a smile.

"Nate, that was so rude, she's just doing her job and she was enjoying a well earned break before. You go back to your desk dear, I'll deal with Mr Grumpy." Olivia scolds but turns soft when she turns to me.

"Mum, Miss Woods is my employee not yours." Mr King states and Olivia glares at him.

"It's fine, Mrs King, I'll stay." I say gently and she frowns but nods.

"You are still allowed to call me Olivia when you are working, dear." She states and I nod with a smile.

"Of course." I reply and she smiles at me.

She turns back to Mr King and puts her hands on her hips, "You said you were going to sort out the situation with Diana." 

"I'm working on it, Olivia, it's fine." I say and she looks at me.

"Did he hand it onto you to sort?" She asks.

"He asked me what to do and I said I had an idea so he left it to me to sort out, is that alright?" I ask and a smile crosses onto her face.

"I don't need to see Nate then just you, come dear I wanna hear your plan." She says before shooing me out to my desk.

I sit down in my chair before facing them, "Diana, what kind of things do you like?" I ask.

"I don't know, I like a lot of things." She answers and I nod.

"Fancy restaurants?" I ask.

"I'm not really a material girl but being treated nicely is great too." She answers and I nod.

"What are you looking for in a man?" I ask.

"Well I love guys with grey eyes because they just seem so unique. I like a guy with muscles, a guy who is strong but caring, a guy who will listen to me, a guy who will want to spend time with me and not just try to buy me off, a caring guy." She answers and I smile. I think we have a winner.

"What if I said that I had a guy in mind who fits your description?" I ask and a smile takes over her face.

"I would be over the moon, do you?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm open for anything." She says and I smile.

"Alright I'll take your word on that. Ok, he's 6'5 in height, he's well built and definitely has muscles, he has grey eyes, dirty blonde hair, tan skin, he's very caring, loves to listen to people, loves giving those he cares about attention, can be over protective at times but only because he cares, he's the strong but caring type, on the outside he's all strong muscle man but on the inside he's a teddy bear, he's 44 so a couple years older than you and he has two kids. Sound ok?" I ask and she nods excitedly.

"I have only ever dreamt of a guy like that. What's his name?" She asks.

"Jace Woods." I answer and she faints. Olivia catches her and I look at her with a worried expression.

"Did I say something wrong?" I ask and Olivia shakes her head.

"She's in love with the name Jace." She answers and I giggle. I stand up before going over to Diana, I pick her up bridal style before carrying her to the couch I had put in the waiting room a couple years ago. I lay her down on the couch and Olivia sits in the chair beside the couch before smiling up at me.

I walk back to my desk and pick up my hot chocolate. I take a sip but sigh, it's gone cold.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asks.

"It's gone cold but that doesn't matter." I answer before finishing the little bit that's left before throwing the cup out.

The elevator dings and the scent of Liam fills my senses. He walks into the room carrying a paper bag and a takeaway cup in his hands. He comes over to me and kisses my cheek before handing me the paper bag and cup.

"Hey beautiful, I didn't know when you had a break so I decided to bring these for you. Hot chocolate, chicken and avocado sandwich and chocolate chip muffin." He says and I smile before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, Liam. You're the best." I reply and he smirks.

"I know." He jokes and I nudge him with a playful glare.

He turns to where Olivia and Diana are and raises an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"Diana fainted and Olivia is sitting down." I answer and he scoffs.

"Obviously Olivia is sitting down, beautiful, I'm not blind." He comments and I roll my eyes.

Olivia smile between the two of us before standing up and walking over to us. She holds a hand out to Liam with a smile, "I'm Olivia, obviously, I'm Nate's mother." She introduces and Liam smiles.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Liam." He replies before taking her hand and kissing it gently.

Olivia blushes as she takes her hand back, "Lovely to meet you too, Liam."

Mr King walks into the room frowning at some paper, not looking up he asks, "Miss Woods, I am terribly confused, Monica emailed me saying she has an engagement she is attending and is going away for a couple of months, what on earth does she mean?"

"Mr King, a friend of hers moved to Italy and she is going to see them because it's a big birthday of their's." I explain and he looks up, his eyes widen when he sees Olivia and Liam in the room as well as an unconscious Diana.

"Alright but why would she not just tell me that?" He asks. 

"Because the friend is a guy and quite good looking." I answer and he frowns.

"I'm going with her then, you are capable of looking after the company." He states.

"Nate, you can't dump that on her!" Olivia scolds.

"Well, I'll get Peter to come and take over while I'm away and Miss Woods can guide him." He replies and Olivia frowns.

"As long as she doesn't end up with too much extra work." Olivia states and Mr King nods.

"Mum, she is probably the best PA in the world, she can handle it." He states.

"Alright but only if Peter agrees." Olivia says and he nods before walking back to his office.

"Well I'm going to start my hot chocolate before it gets cold like the last one." I say before bringing it up to my lips.

Diana stirs and sits up before rubbing her head, "I'm really sorry about that, I haven't fainted in a while. He's your dad isn't he?" She asks.

"He is but not biological." I answer and she raises an eyebrow.

"I'm adopted." I explain.

"Oh." She replies and I nod before sipping at my hot chocolate again.

The elevator dings and I hear angry clicking of heels, Monica.

"Becky!" She yells before stomping over to me.

"You are so lucky you are a good friend of mine or I would kill you. Why did you tell him?" She asks.

"He asked so I answered truthfully, I don't like lying Monica and you know that." I answer and she sighs.

"Could you talk him out of it?" She asks.

"I don't see the big deal, why can't he go with you?" I ask.

"Because Antonio wants to be good friends again and if Nate is there he might scare him off." She answers and I glare at her.

"Monica, Nate loves you and you shouldn't ruin that for some guy who doesn't live near you and who left when you needed a friend." I tell her sternly and she shrinks.

"I'm sorry, I'll go apologise to him." She says before walking off to Mr King's office.

I sigh before putting down my cup and paper bag. I sit down on my seat before taking out some Panadol and my water bottle. I swallow down a couple of pills before rubbing my temples.

Liam comes over and crouches down in front of me, "Are you getting a headache?"

"Yea but it's fine." I answer and he frowns.

"I'm going to go talk to dad about that but I'll see you tonight." He says before standing up and kissing the top of my head. The pain instantly subsides and I smile.

"Alright thank you for the lunch." I reply and he smiles before saying goodbye to the others and leaving.

"You've got a nice young man there." Diana comments and Olivia nods in agreement.

"Speaking of men, what about Jace?" I ask and Diana smiles.

"I would love to meet him. I've heard of him but never met him." She answers and I smile with a nod.

I pick up my cell phone and unlock it before tapping on Jace's number. After three rings he picks up.

"Hello sweetheart." He answers, trying to sound happy.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a frown.

"I'm just having a tough day." He answers.

"Well I have something that might make you happier." I say.

"Enlighten me." He replies and I smile.

"I have someone who would love to meet you and this person is a single lady." I say and he chuckles.

"Only you, sweetheart. Have you met her or is this just a random set up?" He asks.

"She's sitting across from me right now."

"Oh."

"I could bring her to ours tonight so she could meet you." I suggest.

"Um, you could." 

"Talk." I demand and he sighs.

"I'm kinda nervous about the idea of being with someone else, what if I muck it up?" He asks and I giggle.

"Dad, you won't. You're you." I answer and he makes a 'duh' sound.

"Well if she's ok to meet tonight then sure." He says and I smile.

"Yay, have a good rest of the day." I reply before hanging up.

"How's tonight sound?" I ask and she gets nervous look on her face.

"Um, ok." She answers and I 'aww'.

"Both of you are so nervous, how cute." I comment and she blushes.

Mr King stomps into the room and glares at me, "Miss Woods, would you like to explain why Monica is so upset?"

I sigh before standing up and walking to his office where Monica is sitting on a chair in front of his desk with tears running down her face. I walk over to her and sit in the chair beside hers.

"Mon, you know I didn't mean to upset you but you were being ridiculous." I say gently and she looks at me with a small nod.

"I'm only upset because you're right. I know Nate loves me but I feel like he's too good for me and that he could do so much better. I don't want him tied down to someone like me." She replies and Nate walks over.

"Baby, you should've just told me you felt like that." He says softly, crouching down beside her.

"I didn't wanna make you disappointed." She sniffles and he sighs.

"You can't disappointment me, baby. I love you and you're the person I want to be with, not anyone else." He says.

"Really?" She asks.

"Of course. You are an amazing person who I love with everything in me. I don't want anyone else, just you." He answers and she sniffles again.

I stand up before kissing the top of her head and leaving. I walk back to my desk and sit down before picking up my hot chocolate. I smile when I find that's it the perfect temperature and take bigger sips.

"Well, I'll be going but Diana is going to stay and catch a ride with you." Olivia says and I nod.

"That's perfectly fine, I'll see you another time." I reply and she smiles before leaving.

I then get a couple magazines out of my desk draws before taking them over to Diana who thanks me with a smile.

I sit back down at my desk before continuing with today's work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
Pain By Elise

Teen Fiction

1.3K 38 16
Pain. It's all different for everyone. We all have our own tolerance, and our own versions of it to deal with. So if you consider it, my pain isn't a...
4.2M 91.6K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
2.9K 113 19
Being in love with Felix Valentine felt impossible, he was an alpha and I was a vampire. But according to my parents, anything was possible. So when...