One to the other ~ Scomiche F...

By scomiche2016

Mitch and Scott have been friends since they were ten, but not realizing that they both love each other. Secr... More

Chapter 1 ~ Jumper
Chapter 3 ~ The kiss
Chapter 4 ~ Thunderstorm
Chapter 5 ~ Confessions
Chapter 6 ~ Knives
Chapter 7 ~ Relax
Chapter 8 ~ I'm Not Hungry
Chapter 9 ~ They Know
Chapter 10 ~ Love Hurts
Chapter 11 ~ Sponge Bob
Chapter 12 ~ Irreplaceable
Chapter 13 ~ Out of Control
Chapter 14 ~ #relationshipgoals
Chapter 15 ~ Singing
Chapter 16 ~ The Toast
Chapter 17 ~ Dinner
Chapter 18 ~ The Taxi Rides
Chapter 19 ~ The Ring
Chapter 20 ~ Will You?
Chapter 21 ~ Skeletons
Chapter 22 ~ Superfruit
Chapter 23 ~ Get Away From Me
Chapter 24 ~ Cuddles
Chapter 25 ~ After the Nap
Chapter 26 ~ Morning
Chapter 27 ~ Meeting
Chapter 28 ~ Packing
Chapter 29 ~ Legs
Chapter 30 ~ I'm Worried
Chapter 31 ~ The Wait
Chapter 32 ~ The Bus
Chapter 33 ~ Wait, what?
Chapter 34 ~ I'm Gonna Tell Them
Chapter 35 ~ I'm Sorry
Chapter 36 ~ On The Bus
Chapter 37 ~ Tour's Over
Chapter 38 ~ Family
Sequel?
Authors Note

Chapter 2 ~ The Reveal

532 11 0
By scomiche2016

Scott's POV
"One....*sniff*.... two..." I whisper, trying not to wake up Mitch. On my third cut, I decided to cut in Mitch's name, because I know he will never love me.(n/a sorry if that doesn't make any sense) After carving in his name, I just drop my razor and start crying. You deserve it. You should just die. Sitting there racing through my mind of negativity, I heard a door open. Mitch. Did my razor make a loud noise? Was my crying too loud? Great job, you blew it. "Scott? What are you doing in there?" Mitch asks, concerned. I didn't reply, instead I pick up my razor and make a few more cuts. My crying gets louder. What's the point, he knows. You're such an idiot. "Scott! Open the door!" Mitch pounds louder on the door. I stand up and walk to the cupboard. Mitch's prescription. I take the bottle. "SCOTT!" Now Mitch is trying to break down the door. I open the bottle. I took a handful of pills and swallowed them. All of a sudden, Mitch breaks through the door, slamming into me. Everything went dark.
Mitch's POV
I started to get concerned, so I got up to check on him. I walk up to the door, and asked,"Scott, what are you doing in there?" He didn't respond. I'm really worried, but I wait for him to come out. And he doesn't. I start to hear him crying. "Scott! Open the door!" Now I'm furiously pounding the door with my fist. What's going on in there? He cries louder, still not responding. I hear the cupboard open again. "SCOTT!" I scream. I try to break down the door. I finally get it down after a couple tries and slam into Scott. Oh my god... I couldn't believe what I saw. Scott had cuts on his arm, and... My name. Why mine? And there was my prescription bottle in his hand, pills went flying everywhere. Did he swallow any? And there was Scott, lying on the floor, knocked out from the fall. I immediately called the hospital and brought him over.
Scott's POV
Everything is black, until I hear beeping. I open my eyes, finding myself in a hospital bed. You failed. You would be better off dead. I look around and eventually saw Mitch, crying next to me. I try to sit up quietly but Mitch heard me. "Scott! Don't sit up, you need to lie down" Mitch says. "M-Mitch.." I stutter. "I can't believe this, why would you-" I interrupt him. "I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to live, no one loves me.." I blurt out. "Scott, I..." Mitch starts. "I'm a failure, a burden on you and Pentatonix" I said. You're such an embarrassment. "Scott...." He starts. I turn over, ashamed to show my face, not wanting to speak anymore. "I love you" Mitch says, trying to hold back tears but failing. I turn around, still lying down. "I..." Before I could say anymore, I went into a seizure.
---------------------------
New update! It's longer and I hope it was better than the first one! Stay fcute! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2.4K 46
This fanfic is about how I envision Scott and Mitch finally getting together in REAL LIFE (because let's face it- they belong together)!! If you hav...
14.8K 674 17
Scott and Mitch are perfectly happy and in love. What happens when fate takes an awful turn for the worst? Will they live? Will they die? Will their...
48.4K 2K 24
Mitch crossed the 'line' too many times. He was open about his feelings for Scott. But Scott held his in, thinking it wasn't a good idea to get invo...
20.4K 682 40
Just a normal day in the Grassi-Hoying household...until Scott realizes he has feelings for Mitch. Will future horrific tragedies in their life stre...