ON AND OFF THE SCREEN || J.N...

By gr3yhound

upon moving to los angeles to pursue her passion, maggie parker meets the blonde, brown eyed boy of her dream... More

face claims
prologue
before you read
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
sequel!!!
about me
input needed!!
!!!!!!
thank you

21.

1.6K 48 2
By gr3yhound

sean's point of view

i immediately go onto my imessage conversation with maggie.

sean
we have a bit of a situation on our hands.

maggie
what kind of situation?

sean
the kind of situation by which you tell jace the truth.

maggie
sean ryan fox, what'd you do?

sean
believe it or not, i didn't do anything. i simply texted jace to check in with him and to talk about jace completely spilled out everything he had been hiding. his true feelings. he needs to tell you the truth, which means you do too about noah and everything. to reiterate, you both need to talk in person. i'll text jace, will you set something up?

maggie
yeah, ok

i sigh and go to my conversation with jace.

sean
maggie has a little something to tell you as well.

jace
oh man ok

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.9K 35
In which a girl meets a boy at karaoke night
1.6K 137 29
✅COMPLETED Collection of short stories and drabbles with OffGun and their various ships based on prompts from allourheroes and TitanPandora.
4.7K 67 25
He hug me and he grabbed my legs and laid them around His belt. I help him And I sit on His lap. Y/n: "please don't leave me alone."I whispered in H...
499K 8.1K 35
hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's why. #1 in Colby Brock fanfic: 7/11/ 1...