Love That Never Ends - A Kol...

By vampirediariestbh

Grace Harrington is intrigued by the new additions to the Mikaelson family, a dominant member of the town. Th... More

Love That Never Ends - A Kol Mikaelson Love Story
1. Gossip From a Salvatore
2. Strange Ecounters
3. Kol Mikaelson
4. The Ball
5. The Kiss
6. Afterschool Hangout
7. Rough Night
*Quick Authors Note*
8. A Shopping Trip
9. Early Mornings
10. Sponge-Throwing
11. Poison
12. Suprise Suprise
13. Ready To Speak Up Mate?
14. Babysitting
15. Shock
16. Coffee With The Favourite Hybrid
17. Saviour
18. Finishing Transition
19. Rock 'n' Roll
20. Sun-light
21. Vacation vs Klaus
23. Many Mikaelsons
24. There Was A Knock On The Door
25. Kidnappings and Escape Plans
26. Supernatural JibberJabber
27. 'Ello Nik
28. Saving The Day
29. The Ball #2
30. Klaus? Wise?
The Last Chapter
UPDATE - SEQUEL

22. Cowboys and Hybrids

9.1K 205 48
By vampirediariestbh

Kol's POV:

Seeing the cowboy-style man step up to Grace's door I pounced off the car, ready to flick him out of the way as well. At the moment, I really just wanted to get out of here and away.

But then she answered the door, and set down her suitcase. This made me hesitate, as did the caring look in her eyes that she gave the man in front of her. She obviously knew him. And I felt like I was intruding on something. But I was too curious to back away.

As I got closer to the house, I heard my love mutter. "Hey Dad."

Of course. Her father. Maybe I should leave. Or maybe not. Maybe she still wanted to go. Feeling very conflicted, my legs were glued to the spot, and I heard the rest of their conversation.

"Your Mother called, said you were a bit, out of control?" He seemed like a nice old' chap. But I could see Grace getting more and more frustrated with him and his twangy accent,

"I'm eighteen now. I don't need a babysitter." She huffed, and crossed her arms.

He just gestured towards her bag, and grinned. "Oh look! You're already packed! Sweet, we're all good to go then."

She just stood there, mouth gaping, and I smirked, struggling not to laugh. Her father carried on, peering inside.

"It looks like your Mum is sound asleep sweetheart, so come on, hop on the car. You're staying with me for a week. She already agreed to this, so don't give me that scowl."

Grace was giving him the worst dirty look I had ever seen on her, and I knew she could take him down in seconds, and hoped the good in her would come through. As I watched, her father grabbed her suitcase, and lugged it into his car, before turning back and smiling at her.

She crossed her arms, and closed her eyes, trying to stay in control. Her father stared at her like she was a lunatic, and he was getting impatient. Opening her eyes, she looked around, until she spotted me around the side of the house. She smiled weakly, before miming for me to call her after, and jogging over to her Dad, and hopping in to the fire truck red vechile.

Oh this would be fun. And maybe, this was what Grace needed to give her a part of human life back. Some time away, and with someone so completely human, that she would never think about hurting.

I waved as the car pulled away, suprised that he had not seen me, and she just leaned against the window, tracing patterns into the dense fog steaming up the glass. It sure was cold out. I better get home.

Jogging back to the car, I glanced at Tyler, laying limply in his Ferrari. Maybe I should be a decent person and get him home too. I lifted him up, lugging him over my shoulder, and strolled down the road. Anyone looking at this scene right now would be sincerely freaked out.

####

Klaus's POV:

It had been an hour since I had sent Tyler to go protect Grace. And nothing. I was still at the Salvatore house, making my way through their liqour supply. They were off somewhere doing things. Probably things to do with Elena. I decided to call the Lockwood boy, seeing as I could never trust anyone but myself these days.

He didn't answer for six rings, and then his voice was oddly groggy and tired.

"H-hello?"

"Where the hell are you? What happened!"

I scowled, and shot up, slamming my hand into the wall, which knocked down a painting. He answered slowly.

"I can't really remember. I got there, saw Grace, and I was sitting in my car. Then all of a sudden, snap!"

"What? What snap? What are y- ... Oh, my brother. Of course."

He jolted. "Kol did this to me?! My neck hurts like hell. And anyway, I woke up, back in my bed. The phone ringing shook me awake."

I frowned. "Lovely. Now they're probably gone, and somewhere off around New York, getting hunted by Katherine's minions."

He could probably hear the anger in my voice, because he quickly coughed and a hung up. I'm a thousand years old. I am not stupid.

I was disturbed by someone slamming open the front door and letting the rain pour inside. I squinted and peered closer to see none other than Kol standing on the door step. I chuckled.

"Looks like someone hasn't been invited in."

He just rolled his eyes and leaned against the door frame. "Oh I just thought you'd like to know that Grace's dad has taken her to Seattle for the week. Perfect timing huh?"

He was my most sarcastic sibling, and his little smirk annoyed me. A lot. I gulped down my drink.

"Well I guess Seattle is better than New York. And without you."

He glared at me. "What about me?"

I shrugged, smirking. "You lead her astray, that's all."

He started backing away from the house. "Well she didn't seem very happy to be going. And I will see you again later, brother."

I nodded to him, then slammed the door in his face. At least Grace was out of the way for what I was gonna do to her dear friend Tyler. His incapableness did not match well with his overconfidence.

#####

Grace's POV

My head leaned against the window of the huge car, and it bumped up and down as my father sped over the potholes. He was never really a cautious driver.

The radio blared in the backround, playing some country song that he loved so much, but I despised that kind of music. Basically, me and my father couldn't be more different. But he tried so hard.

"You tired?"

I broke out of my thoughts to see him turned to me, hands still on the steering wheel.

"Sort of." I yawned.

He laughed and looked back ahead. "Well your old bed is still set up and everything. Same ol' apartment as last time."

I smiled at my father, but felt sad for him. He needed to find a woman. It seemed so lonely in his roomy apartment. And he was reasonably handsome.

He had sandy blonde hair, which was always tussled and messy, but in a good way. His huge grin could make anyone smile, and he had friendly blue eyes, which sparkled when he laughed.

But he always had them covered up with those stupid aviators he constantly wore. Maybe I should give him a makeover, preferably leaning away from cowboy fashion.

####

After about an hour, we arrived at his home. It was pretty flash actually, views out onto the city, glass sliding doors onto balconies. I settled back into my bedroom quickly, staring around in wonder at all the posters from my fandom stages.

And there was plenty. One direction, Twilight, Justin Bieber. I had gone through all the phases. Searching through my old junk drawers, I found old notes from friends, and different bits and bobs from when I lived here with my parents together.

I missed my humanity. I missed it more than ever now, that I could see all the fun memories of when I didn't have the constant bloodlust.

Even that car trip with my Dad made my throat burn, and I knew that I would have to get some blood down me somehow this week.

As I lay on my bed, going through past treasures, tears slowly dripped down my face, and onto the photo frames showing a normal life that I would never again have.

---------------------------------------------

GOOD NEWS. My wattpad is fixed.

That means longer chapters and more updates. xxxx 

What are your opinions on this chapter?

VOTE AND ILL UPLOAD MORE

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS OR ADVICE 

FOLLOW AND ILL READ YOUR BOOKS xxxx

I love all of you guys, thank you so much. Nearly 3000 reads, nearly 100 votes xxxx :,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.3K 43
OC x OC---Wealth, lust, and betrayal set against the backdrop of Regency-era England, when Daphnes best friend Adelaide must help Daphne through her...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
243K 6.2K 52
I WROTE THIS IN MY TEEN YEARS AND HAS GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND SOME PARTS DON'T MAKE SENSE. I DONT WANT TO DELETE IT BECAUSE ITS DOING SO GOOD. Alex...
1M 25.4K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...