Love That Never Ends - A Kol Mikaelson Love Story

Name: Grace Harrington

Age: 18

Appearance: Long brown hair, grey eyes, tall, skinny, with long legs.

Siblings: Simone Harrington - 14 years

Parents: Duncan and Vanessa Harrington

Friends: Tyler Lockwood (best friend) , Bonnie Bennett , Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Matt Donovan, Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Klaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson.

Residence: Mystic Falls

Backround Story: Grace has been attending Mystic Falls High for almost a year, she moved into Mystic Falls when her parents split up, her dad still lives in her old town of Seattle , but she visits him sometimes, they are on good terms. Her and her sister fight a lot and constantly disagree on everything. Grace is a fun, loud girl when she is around her friends , but when she is around new people she can be quiet and shy. She became friends with Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson when they came into town , and she ran into them at The Grill one night. They like to tease her about being human yet she is their only human friend who they don't yearn to blackmail or kill.
When Klaus tried to use Tyler in his hybrid ritual, Grace was the one to persuade him out of it , and she often calms down the two originals and shows them better alternatives to using humans as sacrifices and food.
Her friendship with Tyler Lockwood is as strong as ever, as she moved in to town when he just triggered the werewolf curse, when he needed someone the most. He has a small crush on her but they have always been close friends.

---------------------------------------------

Hi :)

This is just a general introduction to the story , it won't be completely based around the Vampire Diaries storyline but the same characters, maybe some same events. If anyone is interested in this story please vote and i will start writing chapters ASAP :) I just don't really want to start a story that noone will read !
Cheers!