Project Daddy || a.i

By Esmereldah

"You can call me daddy." "You cannot be fucking serious." __________ "This is a weird part of the internet, I... More

Teaser
Chapter 1 || "That was my baby."
Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."
Chapter 3 || "She'll give you a blowjob."
Chapter 4 || "She's going to kill you."
Chapter 5 || "I'm sexually frustrated."
Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"
Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"
Q&A
Chapter 8 || "Playful banter my ass."
Chapter 9 || "We actually microwaved it."
Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."
Chapter 11 || "Lashton isn't real."
Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."
Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."
Chapter 14 || "I like when you call me that."
Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."
Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"
Chapter 17 || "Stalker."
Chapter 18 || "I want vodka."
Chapter 19 || "The baby... Slipped?"
Chapter 20 || "My fucking feelings!"
Chapter 21 || "You'll scream it one day."
Chapter 22 || "Up to you Romeo."
Chapter 23 || "You're cute Blondie."
Chapter 24 || "Michael's gotta go."
Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."
Chapter 26 || "Mate Date."
Chapter 27 || "Trust me honey."
Chapter 28 || "Take. Them. Off."
Chapter 29 || "Just breathe."
Chapter 30 || "What are you, his mother?"
Chapter 31 || "Friends with benefits?"
Chapter 32 || "The dirty version."
Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"
Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."
Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."
Chapter 36 || "Horton hears a bitch ass liar."
Chapter 37 || "That's what daddies do."
Chapter 38 || "Daddy's working."
Chapter 39 || "Couple of fucks."
Chapter 40 || "Toxic relationship."
Chapter 41 || "I really like you."
Chapter 42 || "Managed to tame the beast, have we?"
Chapter 43 || "You love to be dominated."
Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."
Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."
Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."
Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"
Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."
Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"
Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."
Chapter 51 || "Alluring chocolate gaze."
Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."
Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."
Chapter 54 || "Rejection fucking sucks."
Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."
Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."
Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."
Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."
Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."
Chapter 60 || "Suitable for ages 12+"
Chapter 61 || "Blue balls."
Author Q&A
Chapter 62 || "They're musicians not models."
Chapter 63 || "Finest Loveliest Tenderest."
Chapter 64 || "Listen here Chucky."
Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."
Chapter 66 || "I'll phone Karen."
Chapter 67 || "Lover's sense."
Chapter 68 || "Perfection."
Chapter 69 || "Lads Sleepover."
Chapter 71 || "Stay here, with me."
Chapter 72 || "Neutralize your attitude."
Chapter 73 || "I never deserved you."
Chapter 74 || "Frankly Panny dear I don't give a damn."
Chapter 75 || "Both at fault."
Epilogue || Part 1
Epilogue || Part 2
The Way We Say Goodbye

Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"

104K 4.3K 7.7K
By Esmereldah

To celebrate the birth of our Lord - I updated

'Now I'm smiley, I'm all smiles. Me'

- Pandora -

"Get out."

Glancing up from the video game they had previously been engrossed in, the three guests frowned, clearly confused by my sudden presence. Luke was scowling, his arms crossed defiantly across his chest as his blue eyes studied my attire, narrowed in disapproval.

"What the fück are you wearing?"

"My pyjamas." I replied bluntly, ignoring the numerous pairs of eyes now raking up and down my body "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes," he replied, his lips pressed into a firm, grim line "clothes that actually cover my body."

"This covers my body."

"Barely."

Glancing down at my pyjamas, I studied the soft cotton shorts and top with disinterest, already aware of their appearance on me. They were comfortable. They were cute. They had sheep on them.

They were in no way inappropriate.

"You're overreacting."

"I agree with Luke." Ashton joined, lightly shoving Harry's shoulder - whose gaze seemed to have been transfixed upon my bare thighs "It's pretty revealing."

"It's human anatomy."

"It's disgusting."

Scowling, I shuffled confidently into the living room, dragging my cosy blanket in behind me. It draped out like a strange, patterned cape, yet I wore it with pride, marching towards the couch in my fuzzy rabbit slippers.

I was travelling in not only comfort but style.

The boys watched with mild concern as I slumped down into the spare seat beside Harry, their expressions contorted into looks of confusion and amusement. Harry - of course - accepted my presence graciously and swept the blanket out from my arms, wrapping it snugly around our bodies - much to Ashton's dismay.

It served him right.

"Not that I don't love you, Pan." Michael began, causing my boyfriend to wince at his choice of words "But why are you here?"

"I made a deal with Luke." I replied simply, resting my head back against Harry's muscular shoulder.

There were small differences between his shoulder and Ashton's, yet they were obvious to me, causing every fibre of my body to convulse in terror.

This didn't feel right, yet the look Ashton gave me made it all worthwhile. He knew exactly what I was doing, and he knew I wanted him to suffer - not severely, but enough to teach him a lesson.

To make him regret every second he chose to ignore me.

"I thought Evie was meant to be with you?" Luke frowned, causing Calum to tense, his chocolate brown eyes darting hopefully around the dull living room.

Although in a relationship, he didn't try very hard to conceal the nature of his feelings towards Evie.

"She is." I answered, motioning vaguely towards the hallway "She's just getting changed."

"Calum, you should join her." Michael joked, causing his friends cheeks to burn painfully red, his elbow connecting harshly with Mikey's ribs.

"Shut up, Michael."

"Ow! I'm just saying!"

"Guys, where's the remote?" I questioned lazily, scanning the length of the living room in the hopes that it would suddenly, magically appear. Ashton muttered something beneath his breath and fished the plastic device out from behind him, carelessly chucking it towards me.

Maybe it was his aim. Maybe it was my reflex. Maybe it was just my luck. But as though intended, the remote flew cleanly through the air, spiralling rapidly towards my unsuspecting face before connecting harshly with my temple. There was a scream, a gasp and then a thud, before the room was plunged into a tense silence, the atmosphere changing from 'awkwardly casual' to 'holy fücking shít, that just happened'.

The expression on Ashton's face made up for the pain I was now experiencing - but only slightly.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

With soft hands and delicate touches, Harry intently examined my forehead, absent-mindedly chewing upon his bottom lip. The reaction this would have derived from me weeks ago did not resurface and I felt an unnecessary feeling of pride, glowing around me like a protective halo.

Only now could I see that nobody could compare to Ashton.

"Does it hurt?"

Tentatively tapping upon the injured area, I nodded, wincing in pain. I could already tell this was going to bruise - just in time for Graduation.

Lucky me.

"Ashton, what the fück?"

"I have no idea how that happened." He mumbled, tugging nervously upon the roots of his scruffy hair. His hazel eyes were wide and shone with guilt and horror, fixed intently upon my stinging forehead

"You threw the fücking remote at her face." Harry replied bluntly, his voice harsh and bitter "What did you think would happen?"

"I thought it would land perfectly on her lap!" Ashton exclaimed, his tone slightly less apologetic "I had no intention of hurting her!"

"You never do." Michael sighed, causing the room to still, my jaw slackening in shock.

Oh shít.

"What does that mean?" Ashton questioned, his eyebrows cocked upwards, challenging him. Michael shrugged, studying his bitten nails with disinterest.

"It means that you're human and you make mistakes," he answered easily - despite Ashton's threatening nature "it just seems that Pandora is always the one getting hurt."

"Wh- That isn't true!"

"Well-" Calum began, abruptly silenced by a stern glare.

"Shut up."

"Oh look, your shows on, Pandora!" Luke told me, shooting an overly-enthusiastic glance around the room. His smile was hesitant and his blue eyes were brimmed with apprehension, glossy beneath the light

He was afraid.

"When was the last time you and Pandora went a full week without fighting?" Michael asked, his brow cocked upwards with curiosity. Ashton scowled, visibly displeased by his question.

"That's none of your business."

"Is it not?"

"Oh, he's hot." Luke stated, attempting to divert everyone's attention towards the TV screen - where Jack Falahee stood mid-shot "Isn't he hot, Mikey?"

"Yeah, sure." Michael shrugged, his gaze never leaving Ashton "What do you mean this is 'none of my business'?"

"It's not your relationship, Michael." Ashton answered, a bitter edge to his voice "It's mine. What happens between me and Pandora stays between us."

"Unless you upset her." Michael chuckled, causing my chest to tighten in horror

He wouldn't.

"Then it's my job to comfort your girlfriend as she rants endlessly about your dysfunctional relationship - like how she hates calling you daddy but you beg her to anyways."

He would.

"Michael," I hissed, gritting my teeth in a desperate effort to contain my anger "I told you that in privacy!"

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologised, smirking at my red-faced boyfriend "I forgot."

And that's when Ashton lunged.

Within seconds, the two boys were on the floor, wrestling as though they were little children. There were multiple cries of pain, fists flying in various directions and legs swinging dangerously about in the air - a whirlwind of words and limbs. I couldn't keep up but, apparently, Harry could.

"Guys!" He exclaimed, leaping up from the seat beside me and rushing into the midst of the action. The blanket fell from my lap and I pouted, exposed to the cold air.

The whirlwind of limbs had created a draught.

"Break it up!"

Harry sucked back a gasp as a fist flew into his stomach, knocking him backwards and winding him. This was then Calum's cue to join in, jumping to his feet and rushing to Harry's aid.

"Guys, stop! This is ridiculous!"

With powerful, fearless actions, he jumped in-between the two bodies and attempted to pull them apart, ignoring the multiple limbs that came flying in his direction. He seemed to be used to this, but Luke was pale, evidently fearful.

"Guys! Stop!"

"Ashton!"

"Ow- That was my eye!"

"Michael!"

"What the fück is going on?"

Freezing, everyone spun around to face the door, eyes wide in the fear that Liz had caught us. Luckily, it was just Evie, but she didn't seem very impressed by the scene before her, her eyes narrowed sceptically and hands placed firmly upon her wide hips.

She was confused.

"Oh- Hey, Evie." I mumbled, shooting her an awkward smile. The boys all copied me, their lips dragged back into forced - slightly frightening - grins "I like your pyjamas."

"Thanks." She muttered dryly, eyeing up the two tangled boys upon the floor. They quickly blushed and broke apart, Michael repeatedly running a hand through his hair in the effort to fix the newly knotted mess "What the fück happened here?"

"Nothing." We all answered - a little too fast, a little too in sync.

Evie's suspicions just went from 0 - 100 real quick.

"Nothing?"

"Nada."

"Then why were you fighting?"

"Um..."

"Well you see-"

"Michael." Ashton interrupted, that one word filled with as much venom and anger as he could possible manage.

Evie shot the bright blonde boy a curious glance and he shrugged, his expression contorted into a look of annoyance.

"Ashton has a daddy kink."

And that was when Ashton lunged - for the 2nd time that night.

"Oh my god."

"Ashton, get off him!"

Frantically, Calum and Evie rushed forward to haul the muscular boy off of Michael, dragging him to the opposite end of the room. I quickly got up and rushed to the defenceless boy's side, surprised to find him laughing, a trickle of blood now running from a small cut across his cheek.

"Michael?"

"You need to shut your fücking mouth pal!" Ashton yelled, fighting against Calum's restrictive hold around him "You have no clue what you're talking about!"

"Do I not?" Mikey chuckled, shooting me a small, mischievous look. I frowned, mentally begging him not to say anything further.

The things I had told him could potentially destroy my relationship - or at least, damage it more than it already was - and I wasn't ready for that.

Not now. Not ever

"What makes you so sure?"

Ashton's eyes widened at Michael's menacing tone and his attention turned to me, his lips drawn down into an angry, disapproving scowl. That oh-so-familiar fire was ignited in his eyes and I blanched, pressing myself back against the couch.

"What the fück have you told him?

*********************

This chapter was meant to have so much drama between Pandora and Ashton but 3am Esmerelda fücked it up

Enjoy Mashton drama instead

-

I just watched Earthlings and I wanna cri and hit some people and cri some more

-

If you have any questions for me, you can as them here

-

THE IDEAS BOOK IS COMING I SWEAR I'M JUST TRYING TO THINK OF A WITTY INTRODUCTION WHICH IS FRIENDLY BUT ALSO LAYS DOWN THE LAW IDK ITS HARD I CANT PLAY THIS GAME

-

Reader's Problem of the Week

-

Song: Company by Justin Bieber

-

Please vote/comment/add to your library

And thank you so much for reading!

- Esmerelda 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 17.1K 25
When Percy loses almost everything, he cuts off his remaining ties and heads off into the clueless mortal world. Percy builds a new family but is st...
102K 2.6K 23
(A Ben 10 fan fic) There is a place....where all magic and energy converges, and all life is considered sacred... It's just an ordinary day for Ben...
615K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
692 95 24
Skylar,a teenage girl who has been constantly abused by her father, Lawrence since her mother's death. Now,meet Octavian your not so typical Badboy...