Lust

By SebastianOaks

Surgeon Brett Stone seems to have life all figured out he has: a beautiful fiancΓ©, and baby on the way, and a... More

Prologue
Chapter I: Late Nights
Chapter III: Distraction

Chapter II: The Visit

58 4 0
By SebastianOaks

    The next day Chelsea had unbearable stomach pains, so Brett took her to her OBGYN. Her doctor decided to give her an ultrasound to see if it was just baby pains. The doctor found the baby but there was no heartbeat. The baby was also smaller than what it should be at that stage of development.
Chelsea began to cry hysterically with Brett's tight arms wrapped around her. Brett continued to ask the question, "Why, What did we do wrong?" The doctor left the room to give them some privacy. Chelsea continued weeping, as Brett pasted back and forth frustrated. The doctor returned and told her they would need to have an emergency c-section.
During the surgery Chelsea's blood pressure dropped severely which scared the doctors. Once the fetus was removed, Chelsea was given fluids to help her blood pressure. The doctors said that they would like to keep an eye on her, so she had to stay in the hospital. She told Brett not to stay with her she needed time to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
586K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...