Chapter I: Late Nights

The lights were dim and the room smelled of French vanilla from the lit candles. He kissed her neck, each time getting lower and getting stronger, until he reached her waist line and stopped. He pulled down her Royal Blue Victoria's Secret panties, and slid his dick inside of her. She gasped and began moaning with every stroke he made. Stroke after stroke the moaning grew louder and became more fierce. "I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum!" She repeated.
     He then spread her legs wide and began eating her out as her body twitched. His tongue speared her wet vagina, as she clinched the bed, she pushed herself onto his tongue even more. Her eyes rolled in to the back of her head, she let out a cry, and orgasmed.
     Brett checked his phone to find four missed calls and seven text messages from his pregnant fiancé. He put on his pants and got in his truck to head home. He called his soon to be wife and told her that a surgery ran longer than expected so he'd be coming home late for dinner. This was not the first time he's had to lie and it surely won't be the last.
     Brett arrived at his home and sees his fiancé, Chelsea, asleep on the coach. He goes upstairs into their room and changed into his nightwear and headed back down to wake Chelsea. She rose from the couch to kiss her fiancé and they went to their room. "Hey babe, let's try something different tonight?" Chelsea said enthusiastically.
Brett laid on the bed, as his fiancé pulled down his pants and took off his shirt. She continued to pull down his boxers and pull out his eight inch dick. She put it in her mouth and sucked slowly. Her hands wrapped around the base, she pushed his dick deeper in her mouth, feeling it touching the back of her throat. Brett moaned while pushing her head, and she sucked harder and harder. He then rose and nutted all over her chest.