My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

11 0 0
By Kasper14

BECKY'S POV

We get to the pack house and I see Lachie sitting outside on the steps crying. I jump out of the car and run over to him. I pick him and hold him tightly.

"What happened, buddy?" I ask and he sniffles.

"Mummy yelled at me because I walked into the lounge and asked where dad was." He answers and I nod.

Nick comes over and I pass Lachie over to him before walking into the house. I walk into the lounge and see Sarah glaring at me.

"Sarah, you might be pregnant and grumpy but that doesn't mean you take it out on Lachie." I growl and she shrinks into the couch.

"I'm sorry but the baby has been kicking and it's extremely uncomfortable." She says and I sigh.

I walk over to her and place my hand on her stomach. The baby stops kicking and Sarah sighs.

"What did you do?" She asks.

"Calmed it down." I answer before sitting down beside her.

"What are you doing here by the way?" She asks and I smile.

"Nick came to pick me up so I told him to bring me here instead of home." I answer.

Nick walks into the room with Lachie who was hiding in his neck, "Sarah, look what you've done to our son." Nick growls and Sarah sighs.

"I'm sorry. Come here, Lachie." She says before holding out her arms.

Nick places Lachie on my lap before leaving the room. Lachie hugs Sarah and she whispers how sorry she is for upsetting him.

"Mummy, is daddy gonna be grumpy now?" Lachie asks as he sits back in my lap properly.

"He's just a little upset with me." She answers and he nods.

"Can I go play outside?" He asks and she nods. He smiles before hopping off my lap and running out of the room.

"So, I have some good news." I say and Sarah smiles.

"Yay, tell me." She replies excitedly and I giggle.

"So you know Nate King, big chain CEO?" I ask and she nods.

"Well, he came to speak to my class today and he offered me a job for after I graduate next week as well as saying he'll be at my graduation." I tell her and she squeals happily.

"That's so awesome. When is it I want to be there with Nick and Lachie?" 

"A week from now." I answer and she smiles before hugging me.

"Go tell Nick it might put him in a better mood." She says and I laugh before getting up.

I walk to Nick's office and knock on the door. I hear something crash and I quickly open the door. The room is destroyed. Holes in the walls, desk flipped, broken computer, just everything broken. I see Nick on his knees breathing heavily. I walk over to him and kneel in front of him.

"Nick?" I ask softly and he looks at me with sad eyes.

"The Alpha King rang, he wants to take Lachie away because he's a hybrid." He explains and I sigh before wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He hugs me back and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I see him as my son, I don't want him taken away. What if they kill him?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I won't let that happen. I'll go talk to the Alpha King." I say but he sighs.

"You can't, they'll probably kill you." He states.

"I'm not an easy person to kill, Nick." I remind him and he shrugs.

"Look, how about you go down stairs and talk to Sarah while I go visit this Alpha King." I suggest.

"But Sarah will be sad if I tell her." He says.

"Let her tell you my good news and don't say anything about Lachie. I'll sort this." I reply and he nods.

"Ok." He says.

I let him out of the hug and we both stand up. He composes himself before leaving the office. I sigh before teleporting to the edge of the Alpha King's territory.

I stand leaning against a tree until a huge black and white wolf jumps out from the trees with with a brown wolf and a blonde wolf standing either side of him. They all shift and chuck on some pants before Grey, the Alpha King, stalks over to me.

"I'm just here to talk." I state and he growls.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" He asks angrily.

"Do you think I care? No. Plus, I'm not actually on your territory so you can't order me around." I state and he growls.

"What are you here to talk to me about?" He ask, folding his arms over his chest.

"About the hybrid under Nick Wolfe's care." I state and he growls.

"That things needs to be killed." He states and I grab him by the throat.

"I found that little boy orphaned and being chased by some assholes who were trying to kill him. Guess what I did to those assholes?" I hiss.

He gulps before shaking his head.

"I got them locked in King Alexander's cells then I tortured them. You threaten that little boy then you threaten me and I can assure you that I will win over you any day." I spit out and he pales slightly.

"What am I supposed to do?" He asks.

"You let Nick and Sarah look after that sweet little boy without disturbing them. I'll know if you do anything other than that." I answer venomously and he nods.

"Ok, just let me go." He says and I let go with a smile.

"See that wasn't so hard was it." I say innocently and his jaw drops.

"Who are you?" He asks, shocked.

"Rebecca Woods, quarter human the rest vampire. I know anything and everything about a person from just hearing a name or looking at someone. Like you, longs to have a mate but hasn't found them so is a grumpy ass most of the time, good leader but strict, doesn't like threats because that means you have to deal with them, you're strong so when someone is stronger you feel threatened and usually get angry, you hate people going against you, there's more but we could be standing here for hours." I reply and all their jaws drop making me smirk.

"So you're a hybrid too, that's why you don't want the kid killed?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I was full human but was injected with vampire blood." I explain and he nods.

"Would you like to come back to the pack house for something to eat?" He asks.

"No I'm going to get going but my threat still stands, hurt that boy and I hurt you." I say before teleporting back to Nick and Sarah's lounge.

Their heads snap up to me and I smile, "All sorted. Sarah did you tell him?" I ask and she nods with a smile.

"What were you doing?" She asks.

"Just some business but it's all taken care of." I answer and she nods again.

I spend the next couple of hours there talking and laughing with them.

********************************************************************************************

NATE'S POV

Miss Woods or Becky as the police officer called her is someone that I can't seem to get out of my head. Everything about her interests me, she's strong, fierce, dedicated, willing to work, hard working and she has a great personality from what I can tell. She clearly doesn't take shit from anyone and I admire that. I'm glad she accepted my offer to become my PA because I'm so over the slut I have at the moment. The PA I currently have fucks anything that walks and constantly hits on me, she doesn't work either and if she does it's a crap job so it just doubles my work. Becky would be different, I could tell. I wouldn't have to life an extra finger like I do now, I would feel like I didn't have any work compared to now. 

My office phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts, "Hello Nate King speaking." I answer.

"Anthony Peat here. I was just ringing to confirm the time and day of Miss Woods graduation." Ah the teacher.

"Ah yes, when is it?"

"A week from now at 1pm. It will only be about half an hour long because it's only a couple of people." 

"That's fine, thank you."

"With all respect, Mr King, please look after Becky. She's a great person who has had a lot go on in her life and I would hate for her to get hurt." He says and I frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask. What did he mean she's had a lot go on?

"She's a hard worker for a reason, Mr King." He replies and my frown deepens.

"Does she use it to get her mind off things?" I ask.

"From what I understand, yes. She will always work hard whether things are hard or easy in her life but there have been things that have caused her to work hard. She's very loyal to people and will always try to give people a shot where she can but hurt her and it gets ugly. She's a lovely person, Mr King, do not think otherwise but she is not someone you want to underestimate." He answers and I sigh.

"How do you know all of this?" I ask curiously.

"I'm a friend of her fathers, I don't know all the details because it's her story not Jace's but I do know she has been through a lot." He answers with a sad sigh.

If I thought I was intrigued by her before then I was even more so now. She was a closed book that I really wanted to open, I want to get to know her on a more personal level whether that was friends or more but I want to know her fully.

"Ok well thank you, I plan to take your advice into consideration." I reply.

"All right then, I shall leave you to continue with your work. Goodbye, Mr King." He says before hanging up.

I put the phone down before running my hands down my face. She's definitely going to be on my mind now, 24/7. She's an interesting person that I'm willing to do anything to know about.

I will find out about you, Miss Woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 92K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
145K 4.7K 40
*Completed but Unedited* _________________________________________________________________________________ I once saved a man. I found him bleeding i...
Cold Ashes By Alex C Wix

Science Fiction

4.4K 229 23
Disclaimer:- This was written by me 4 years ago during my years at college. It's far from perfect, but I hope everyone can see where I have improved...
256K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...