The Tomboy Princess (team cra...

By Laurenoz11

You Are Princess (Y/N) (L/N) of the emerald kingdom on your way to meet prince sky of the budder kingdom to s... More

The Princess
(Y/N)
The Necklace
WHAT!!!!!OHMA GOD!!!

What....

3K 71 6
By Laurenoz11

(by the way its the sad look)
Lauren's POV
"w..wh...a.t" i asked my eyes wide staring at them in disbelief, i felt like someone stabbed me in my heart,he's the only family, i have. Slowly i fell to me knee's tears starting to run down my pale cheeks
Sky's POV
I watched as Lauren, my best guard fall to her knee's tears slowly running down her face "..." she buried her face in her hands "Lauren" i crouched next to her, giving a signal for the guard to leave,he nodded leaving the room "hey, we will get him back no matter what" she nodded slowly "come on, don't cry please" i asked trying to convert her "S-sky..." i looked at her "hm" "p-please get him ba-ck for me he is t-he only f-fam-ily i ha-ve left" she cried her voice cracking "shhh hey everyone in team crafted is your family, please don't worry" i shushed her "come on you should go to sleep" she nodded getting up, slowly we made it to where her bedroom was stright across from mine incase anything bad happedned "goodnight sky" "goodnight Lauren" parting ways i left to my own room getting ready to fall asleep, before falling into a deep sleep.
(i have writers block for this story so i'ma leave it for a bit until i get some more chapters and puplish my other storys)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
626K 9.7K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
962K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...