The Necklace

Lauren's Pov (Me!!)
i showed (Y/N) around the castle, before stopping at the meeting room, i knocked on the door before hearing "come in", i opened the door walked in with (Y/N) following after me, i closed the door leaning against the wall next to the door my arms folded, i saw all the team crafted members sitting around the table "(y/n) please sit" said sky gesturing to the open seat in front of him, she sat down her posture perfect "what is this about" she questioned her voice soft yet powerful, i saw a necklace that hung around her neck ' wait that can't be...' i thought, Sky looked at me as i walked over to him, leaning down i whispered into his ear "Sky that necklace, (y/n) is wearing is the necklace of Fia (fi-a) goddess of emeralds only the princess and Queen can wear that, she is a very important royal." i stood back up, he glanced at me, i nodded walking back to my spot. Sky glanced at me before discusing about (Y/N) and what happened to her; i gazed out the window watching the sky fill with light and dark oranges and pinks, as the sunset i sighed, before the soft chimes of the grand farther clock rang through-out the meeting room "sky you have a another meeting after dinner, Jason can you take Princess (Y/N) to her room" i said (more like commanded) looking at the two "yes Lauren" stuttered Jason "good" i smiled before walking out to the dinning hall, sky walking beside me.
~Time Skip~
I sat next to sky as he and the captin of the guards, they argued back and forth, about what to do before i stood up and slamed my hands on the table "will you two shut it" glaring at them both "arguing will not help us in this situation now who was kidnaped" i commanded, they both gulped knowing my temper "...your brother, little brother was taken"....