The Tomboy Princess (team cra...

By Laurenoz11

You Are Princess (Y/N) (L/N) of the emerald kingdom on your way to meet prince sky of the budder kingdom to s... More

The Princess
(Y/N)
What....
WHAT!!!!!OHMA GOD!!!

The Necklace

3.3K 80 9
By Laurenoz11

Lauren's Pov (Me!!)
i showed (Y/N) around the castle, before stopping at the meeting room, i knocked on the door before hearing "come in", i opened the door walked in with (Y/N) following after me, i closed the door leaning against the wall next to the door my arms folded, i saw all the team crafted members sitting around the table "(y/n) please sit" said sky gesturing to the open seat in front of him, she sat down her posture perfect "what is this about" she questioned her voice soft yet powerful, i saw a necklace that hung around her neck ' wait that can't be...' i thought, Sky looked at me as i walked over to him, leaning down i whispered into his ear "Sky that necklace, (y/n) is wearing is the necklace of Fia (fi-a) goddess of emeralds only the princess and Queen can wear that, she is a very important royal." i stood back up, he glanced at me, i nodded walking back to my spot. Sky glanced at me before discusing about (Y/N) and what happened to her; i gazed out the window watching the sky fill with light and dark oranges and pinks, as the sunset i sighed, before the soft chimes of the grand farther clock rang through-out the meeting room "sky you have a another meeting after dinner, Jason can you take Princess (Y/N) to her room" i said (more like commanded) looking at the two "yes Lauren" stuttered Jason "good" i smiled before walking out to the dinning hall, sky walking beside me.
~Time Skip~
I sat next to sky as he and the captin of the guards, they argued back and forth, about what to do before i stood up and slamed my hands on the table "will you two shut it" glaring at them both "arguing will not help us in this situation now who was kidnaped" i commanded, they both gulped knowing my temper "...your brother, little brother was taken"....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 41K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.6K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
629K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC