Finally Me ♡

By Ortiizx3

Janelys Ramirez has always been by her self . Her mom is always working so doesnt really pay much attention t... More

Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4 ♡
Chapter 5 ♡
Chapter 6 ♡
Chapter 7 ♡
Chapter 8 ♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10 ♡
Chapter 11 ♡

Chapter 1 ♡

16 0 0
By Ortiizx3

{Janelys In Mm}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Beep , Beep , Beep" My alarm blared. 6;15. "Great" I muttered. I staggered out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow. I am not a pretty sight in the morning. I tied my hair up and took a long hot shower. Once i got out I but on my favorite lotion by Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" . Then i grabbed my grey sweatshirt and pair of black leggings . Then tied up my grey 11's .My hair is black and straight , but to look as if i actually put time into getting ready I curled it at the ends. Once i finished getting dressed I sprayed some of Paris Hiltons perfume , made my bed , grabbed my phone from the charging dock grabbed my bag and went downstairs. " Hey Ma " I said to my mom who was downstairs eating while checking her phone. "Hey baby" She said not looking at me . My mom is a accountant at the Santana Bank . She gets really busy at times so in the mornings I dont see her that often. Although Im fine by my self at times she can get really annoying . "Arent you going to work?" I asked "Yeah i was about to head out love . Ill see you later hun" She kissed my forehead and left . My mom has always been at work ever since my dad died 4 months ago. But i dont mind. Gives me time to chill and be myself . The only bad thing about my dads death is that obviously hes gone . And that i wont have anyone to just laugh and clown around with . Not to mention I was there when he was killed . But i aint finna talk about this now. Theres no breakfast so i guess i get to go Mcdonalds and get me a Mcbreakfast .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
735K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
43.1K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
991K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...