The Unclaimed Daughter of Sir...

By KayCeeBlakey

Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, t... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 24

6.2K 189 62
By KayCeeBlakey

Dedication: She made the new cover!!! :D 

Siera was mortified.

Not only was Sirius putting George through an inquisition, the rest of the family sat by awkwardly. Completely confused as to why Sirius had barely spoken to them.

Once this was all over, Siera would gladly school Sirius in the art of etiquette. 

If he didn't kill George, that is.

"What are your grades in school?"

"Really Sirius, why does that matter?" Siera interjected, glaring at her father.

"Because it does!" Sirius growled, and then turned back to George. Who was pale and looked slightly scared.

"Er, decent." George mumbled, looking to his mother for help.

"George does well in school. But he would do even better if he wasn't holding in to the idea of owning a joke shop with his brother."

"A joke shop! Really..." Sirius turned to Siera and raised his eyebrows as if to say, you want to marry a man that runs a joke shop?

"It's just a dream." George said, looking away from them all in defeat.

"Well, I think it is an amazing dream! Don't you guys? Fred, Ginny, Ron?" Siera defended.

They all nodded quickly. Then, Lupin finally reappeared with drinks for everyone. "Sorry it took so long. Kreacher wasn't too happy about making drinks."

"Blood traitors!" Kreacher screeched from the stairs before there was a pop and he disappeared.

Siera blushed. "Uh, thank you."

It was silent for a few minutes while everyone sipped tensely on their drinks.

Sirius slammed his down on the coffee table abruptly. "So, boy, what are your intentions towards my daughter?"

George flushed in embarrassment at the same time Siera did. "To, uh, date her?"

"Georgy! You're dating Siera?! Why didn't you tell me?" Mrs. Weasley gushed, standing up and throwing her arms around Siera's neck affectionately. "Welcome to the family, officially Siera!"

Mrs. Weasley pulled back, only to hug Sirius next. Siera snickered at him. "Why couldn't you react more like her Sirius?"

Sirius muttered something under his breath and picked up his drink.

                                                                                   * * * * * *

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. Everyone found their rooms and unloaded their things. George and Siera hadn't had a second alone though. If it wasn't Sirius following them, then it was one of his siblings.

The house was full, there was no empty rooms to escape to.

That is, until Siera remembered the broom closet on the second floor. It was set to the back of the house and the closest room was Ginny's and Hermione's, one of which hadn't arrived and the other was lounging by the fireplace.

So, Siera passed George a note saying to meet her there in a moment. Then she waited.

It wasn't long before George slipped silently into the closet with her. It was dark, the only light coming in from underneath the door.

They could barely make out each others features, but Siera reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms snaked around her waist and held tight to his chest. She shuddered from utter comfort she found in his arms

A comfort she had needed so badly lately. The aching in her heart was leeched away slowly with every second that this arms stayed wrapped around her.

The only sound was their breathing and their heart beats. So close, and in sync. They sang to each other. In this moment, they were almost one.

Then, one of George's hands slowly slid up her back, around her neck, to her cheek. He tilted her head up and their lips found each other.

It was slow, and different than ever before. There was a need this time, for them to be closer.

Their breathing became rapid, and their hands clutched each other madly. There was no space between them.

The broke for George to slowly slide them down to the ground until he lay on top of her. His fingertips skimmed the strip of skin between her pants and shirt, leaving tingles where they touched. They traveled up her body sending shivers of pleasure to course through her. 

Her hands lifted his shirt and traveled across the expanses of his stomach and chest. Lean, and muscled. 

George's lips left hers to settle on her neck, nibbling slightly. Eliciting a quiet moan from Siera's lips.

"Siera!" 

Siera and George ripped apart, their eyes wide.

"Siera?!" It was Lupin. "Do you know where Kreacher might be."

Siera cleared her throat. "Hold on!" 

She pushed gently on George's chest and he backed up. Siera scrambled from the floor. They stood, and even in the dark she knew they both were flushed. 

"Woah." George said, mirroring her own thoughts.

"I have to go." Siera whispered.

"Okay." George said, hesitating, but then leaning down to kiss her again. She gasped and couldn't help but clutch to him. He withdrew again and smiled, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Go on. I'll be right out."

Siera nodded quickly, pecking him once more before leaving the closet.

                                                                                   * * * * * * * 

The days went by quickly, Sirius eventually softened to George. He could actually carry a unhostil conversation with him. Unless Siera and George were cuddling, then he would glare at George. But it was an improvement.

At this moment all the adults were seated in the kitchen around a new, and extremely large, table. At this 'meeting' was Sirius, Lupin, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Professor Snape and Moody, a young woman named Nymphadora (she prefers Tonks) and a few others that Siera hadn't been introduced to yet. 

The people had begun arriving an hour ago, and since then the 'children' had been shooed upstairs.

The 'children' were sitting in Siera's room, all wanting to go listen in on the meeting. But, they hadn't figured out a way yet.

"Wait! I got it! Why didn't I think of it before?!" Fred yelled.

"What is it Fred?" George asked.

"You remember the ear?"

"The ear! That's brilliant Fred."

"Ear? What ear?" Ron asked, sitting up from the floor.

"We got it last year at Hogsmeade. It's this large ear on a string and you can put it somewhere and as long as you have the string you can hear whats being said where the ear is." George explained excitedly.

Hermione gasped and then grinned. "That IS brilliant Fred!" 

They all chuckled mischievously and followed Fred and George to their room. After a few minutes of vigorous searching they finally recovered it from underneath the bed. 

"Okay. Is everyone ready?" Ginny whispered, holding the ear at the bottom of the stairs. Everyone nodded, and then Ginny placed the ear at the crack of the door and pranced up the stairs silently. She made it back to the top and grinned. "Years of sneaking cookies from the kitchen in the middle of the night."

"It was you?!" Fred hissed in outrage. "Mum's been blaming us for years!"

Ginny widened her eyes dramatically, "Oh poor Fwed and Georgy."

George scowled and muttered something about telling their mother about the cookies. Ginny just chuckled evilly. "You tell Mum about the cookies, I'll tell her about how you and George are still experimenting in the house."

"Deal!" Fred and George said at the same time.

"Come on guys, we're missing it." Ron whined, and snatched the string from Fred. "How does this thing turn on?" He shook it violently.

"Ron, don't be a moron. Let me see it." Hermione held out her hand expectantly.

Ron frowned and held it protectively to his chest. "Why do you always get to do the fun stuff?"

"Because, I am smarter."

"That's not fair Hermione!" Ron whined, but handed it over to Hermione.

She fiddled with it for a moment before they heard the voice of Mrs. Weasley whispering though the ear.

"Yes! It worked!" Fred and George yelled at the same time. Earning a good smack to the backs of their heads from Ginny.

 They looked sheepish and turned to the ear. They were all silent, waiting for the adults to begin talking again. They did.

"We need to go get Harry, we can't let him stay in that house for any longer."

"Sirius, we understand your love for the boy, but for the time being Harry is safe there."

"He is safe with a family that neglects him?"

"It seems to me the boy is... healthy." That was Snape's sneering voice.

Ron fake gagged, making them all giggle silently.

Sirius scoffed. "Like you care about Harry's well-being? I am his godfather, I should be able to choose where he lives. I do NOT choose those selfish muggles."

"Calm down Sirius." Lupin whispered.

Moody spoke up then, his voice sent chills down her spine, but only because she knew the object of her nightmares had been disguised as him. "We will get the boy, just not now. We will give it until the end of the summer. Then, me and a few others will take him here. Until then, I suggest that no one contacts him."

"What?!" Sirius hissed, at the same time Siera, Ron, George, Fred, Hermione, and Ginny did.

"It's for the best." Tonks said soothingly, "Dumbledore himself advised us in this."

"Has anyone thought what his friends and family ignoring him for most of the summer would do to him?" Molly asked. Her fiery lioness-side coming out.

"Molly, dear, it's okay. Harry is strong. He will know once he gets back why we must do it."

"And, why, exactly, is that?"

"For his own protection." Moody answered cryptically. "Now, on to the next matter. We need to find some ex-death eaters willing to join our cause."

"You know those that have not already joined him are now in hiding. None are foolish enough to ally with his enemy." Snape answered, condescending as always.

"But it is worth a try." Tonks told him forcefully.

The rest of the meeting held nothing interesting. Eventually, Siera had gotten so bored that her head began to bob down to her chest. Most of the group was in the same position.

"Come on, Siera." George whispered, gently tugging her into a standing position.

Siera let out a long yawn and made a puppy dog face, holding out her arms.

George chuckled and scooped her up into his arms. Once again surprisingly strong for his lean frame. He took Siera up to her room and deposited her onto her bed. Siera smiled up at him and held her arms out again.

George leaned down, until his lips hovered just above hers. She met him the rest of the way, locking their mouths together. They both relaxed into the kiss, their lips moving together in sync.

George broke away, only to climb onto the bed next to her. One of his hands rested at her waist, while the other one tangled in her dark hair, bringing her lips to his again. Her stormy blue-gray eyes darkened with desire and then slid shut.

They slid closer, until there was no space between them. Their hearts beat together, fast but strong. George's lips eased hers apart and then they deepened the kiss. Sending them both into another world where nothing mattered.

It was a few minutes later when they finally resurfaced, skin hot and eyes heavy.

 Okay guys! You have to admit, the wait was much shorter than usual. I think I'm actually getting the inspiration of writing this story back :D Yay?

Got opinions? Comment!

You enjoyed it? Vote!

Want a lot more? FAN

Oh, and did you like how their relationship is developing? Less awkward and shy, more passionate and mature! Don't worry, I won't make them... you know... go all out yet. That probably won't happen until.... later :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 10 23
[Re-Written] An unnerving Tri-Wizard Tournament. A Wizard-World-known celebrity in Hogwarts. And no time to daydream with a ghost from the past not...
24.9K 314 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
415K 10.5K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
3.8K 165 14
"Minerva McGonagall believed that she would be on to a happy run as Headmistress of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had survived the...