The Bad Boy or His Brother

By lillianT55

"You care about no one but yourself. Your a player, a drunk, and above all a ass." I hiss, looking into his e... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Part 1
Chapter Ten Part 2
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Author's Note

Chapter Two

3.6K 79 13
By lillianT55

Chapter Two

            “Hey, your mom sent me up.” He says as he peeks his head into the door, making me jump when I hear his unexpected voice.

            I turn and find him smiling slightly and I force on a smile through my pounding heart.

            “O,  hey.” I say softly as I turn back to the mirror and taking one last look at my appearance. “Do I look okay?” I ask him slowly, and I feel his arms come around my waist and his head in my neck. He presses a kiss to my skin and I shiver at the feeling and he chuckles, blowing warm air onto my skin.

            “When do you not?” he murmurs, pressing more kisses to my skin before taking some of my skin and sucking it into his mouth.

            “Marcus…” I begin but stop when he tugs on it harder.

            When he pulls away he turns me around and presses a kiss on my lips, holding me to him closely.

            “If you gave me a hickey I swear I am going to kill you.” I threaten softly when I have pulled away.

            He smiles mischievously and I look into the mirror quickly and I groan as my eyes land on the red skin.

            “I have to go to dinner with your parents!” I whine and he chuckles as I slap him on the arm.

            “So do I.” he murmurs, leaning towards my neck again and I pull away as far as I can.

            “What has gotten into you?” I laugh slightly and he smirks.

            “Nothing.” He shrugs and I shake my head before looking back into the mirror.

            I decided on a yellow and red floral skirt and a yellow lace blouse along with a pair of red heels. I have straightened my hair and let it hang down to my elbows.

            “You ready to go or do you want to stay here and keep being silly?” I tease and he puts on a joking face.

            “Do you even have to ask?” he teases and I laugh.

            “Guess not, but let’s go anyway. You’re the one dragging me to this thing.”

            “Then shouldn’t I be the one waiting to drag you out that door?”

            “Well maybe, if you weren’t some hormonal teen, then yes. That’s the way it should be.” I tease and he laughs before his eyes go to my neck and he smirks before walking towards the door.

            “You better put some makeup on that, I’ll be downstairs talking to your mom.” He says with  a smile before walking out of the room.

            I look in the mirror and find the purple mark and groan before covering it with about a pound of makeup.

z         

“Come on, they’re going to be wondering where we are.” He says huskily when he pulls away and I nod quickly.

Truth is, we had been making out for about five minutes and things were getting a little wild. Marcus has parked us in the parking lot of Applebee’s, this is where we will have the dinner. The dinner that will decide if Xander remembers me, and if he does, will he spill everything?

I watch as he reluctantly gets out of his truck and I follow, sliding down until my feet reach the ground. I find Marcus waiting for me and he holds out his hand, I take it, entwining my fingers in his as we walk hand-in-hand to the restaurant.

The smell of the freshly cooked food wafts into my nose and my stomach rumbles softly.

“Our party is already here.” Marcus tells the girl who waits up front, ready to show every new customers to their table.

She nods and gives him a flirty smile and I feel myself stiffen with a glare. Marcus looks over to me and chuckles softly, giving my hand a slight squeeze before leading me into the dining rooms with all the tables and loud people.

“Marcus! Cameron!” someone calls and I look across the room and find Marcus’s mother, Marta, standing as she waves to us.

We walk to her as she smiles widely. When we have reached her, she opens her arms wide and pulls me into a hug. She wraps her arms tightly around me and shakes us from side to side slightly and I laugh before peering over her shoulder and my eyes meeting his.

I feel my smile melt away slightly and he smirks.

Marta pulls away, making me unable to see him anymore and I am slightly thankful before Marta smiles and gestures to the table.

“Have a seat!” she exclaims and Marcus and I step towards the seat before his eyes meet his brother’s from across the table.

“Hey.” He says stiffly to his brother and I watch as Xander stands, a smile on his face.

“I don’t get any brotherly hugs?” he jokes.

Marcus walks across the table and they both do that hug that all guys do and the one that all girls don’t understand.

“Nice to see you.” Marcus says and Xander nods.

“Alright, well now that you boys are reunited, lets all sit down and catch up.” Marta announces and I take my seat, followed by Marcus who take a seat beside me and puts his hand on my thigh, giving it a small squeeze.

“So is this your new toy?” Xander asks from across the table and I watch as Marcus stiffens slightly and I do the same.

Toy? Seriously? You think I am a toy?

“Xander!” Marta exclaims.

“She’s not a toy Xander.” Marcus says softly and firmly, looking into his brother’s eyes, his cold.

“O please, every girl you had was a new toy for you.”

“Yea well things change. Cameron and I have been dating for a year now.”

Xander puts a hand over his heart and mocks a look of shock before letting a smirk take over his lips.

“Well brother, if I hadn’t known any better, I would say that this little bitch has gotten you whipped.”

“Xander that’s enough.” His father says warningly.

“Alright, shut the fuck up now Xander.” Marcus snaps at the same time.

Marta takes my hand and gives it a squeeze as the waiter cuts in and takes our drink orders. After she leaves we all lapse into a silent coma while we look at our menus.

I look up and find Xander looking at me and when his eyes meet mine he smirks and winks at me. I feel a scowl form on my face and I shake my head, mumbling a few words before pulling my menu up to hide his face from view.

I cover Marcus’s hand that is still placed on my leg with mine and give it a reassuring squeeze for his body is still tensed. When he feels my squeeze I watch as his shoulders and the rest of his body relax slightly.

The waiter comes back and takes our orders before walking off again.

I can feel his eyes burning holes into my skin and I look up and find him looking at both Marcus and I.

“So, when did you guys become a thing? After you met at the party?” he asks with a smirk on his face and I feel my mouth open slightly.

Does he remember what he did for me at the very same party?

“I guess you could say that.” Marcus says stiffly but I keep my eyes on Xander.

“You guys met at the party…”

“I got arrested at? Yes mom, that’s the one.” Xander finishes for her and she looks to us, her mouth gaping slightly.

I don’t look into her eyes, instead I find mine have formed a glare and I am shooting daggers at Xander and he chuckles when he finds me.

“A lot of things happened at that party.” He chuckles and Marcus looks up to him.

“What do you mean?”

He looks to me a raises a eyebrow, a mischievous smirk on his face.

“Well, I tried hooking up with your little girlfriend here, but she rejected me.”

I feel my stomach churn and I want to run to the bathroom and throw up. I face palm myself and feel Marcus’s eyes on me and I want to disappear right then, but not only are his on me, but so are their parents.

“In fact, I think I even gave her a hickey that looks a lot like that one….” He sentence drops off and my hand flies to cover the hickey that I must have failed to cover with makeup. My cheeks burn with embarrassment and I squeeze my eyes shut.

“Alright Xander, stop that. You’re embarrassing the poor girl.” Hank, their father chuckles and I lift my head up slightly and find Marta staring wide-eyed at me, Xander smirking, and Marcus giving me a, why didn’t you tell me, look.

Thankfully our waiter comes and lays our food out onto the table, making the conversation drop for a moment and when it is picked up again, thankfully Marta changes the subject, knowing how much I needed it.

            “So how was school?” she asks both Marcus and I. Marcus says nothing, instead he sits in silence, glaring over the food at his brother.

            “Good,” I nod, answering for us both, forcing a small smile as I nod. “And work?”

            “O you know the same, my boss is the most-…” she begins but breaks off when the boys words get louder and use more force.

            “What is it Marcus? Jealous that you are the only one that has went around with your little ‘girlfriend’?” Xander asks.

            “What do you mean ‘went around’?” Marcus hisses and I watch as Xander’s eyes shift to mine with a smirk.

            “How about asking her? She has stayed pretty quiet throughout of conversations.” He says with a smile. “Tell him, Cameron is it? Tell him how so many things happen at parties.”

            If looks could kill Xander would long since be dead and I would have just been killed by Marcus.

            “You are probably thinking of the wrong girl, god knows you have had a lot of them.” I snap and his gaze hardens.

            “I have been with a lot of girls Hun but you were one that I remembered.” He says with a sly smile.

            “I have gave you nothing to remember.”

            “Alright, that is enough.” Marta says loudly and I look to her, finding her still in her seat. Somehow I have joined Marcus and Xander and have stood to my feet.

            My hands are balled into fists and my cheeks burn with both embarrassment and anger.

            “Lets just sit down and enjoy the rest of our dinner, okay?” she says again, hope in her voice.

            “You know what? I’m not really feeling very well, I think I am going to head home.” I say, not looking at any of them before digging around in my purse for money to pay for my share of food. I finally look up as I put the money down in front of my chair and meet Marta and Hank’s eyes. “Thank you very much for having me. It means a lot.”

            I give Marcus a weak smile before walking away from the table, ignoring the feeling of gazes being thrown at my back from both the people I am leaving behind back at the table and the people who have been listening to our argument.

            “Wait! Cameron!” he calls and I turn around, finding Marcus walking quickly after me. He grabs my arm gently and looks into my eyes. “Where are you going? I am your ride home.” He says, plastering on a smile.

            “I was going to catch a cab or something.” I shrug, looking to the floor. Not wanting to meet his eyes.

            “Don’t be silly, I will give you a ride.” He tells me.

            “I just want to be alone for a little bit..” I say. “Trust me, catching a cab won’t be a problem at all.” I tell him, nodding reassuringly.

            “O… okay.” He says, his jaw clenching.

            I stand on the tip of my toes and press and gentle kiss on his cheek before looking over his shoulder and finding Xander continuing to glare at me. I flash him a tight smile, making his jaw clench even more before turning and walking out of the restaurant.

Hey there readers!

Here is another chapter! I am working really hard to get back into this story and hopefully with have more updates coming more often!

Welp, hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

916K 22.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
44.8K 1.4K 32
[discontinued] in which, y/n bell is extremely confused about her destiny, about who she likes and who likes her. i don't own ever after high i don't...
2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
452K 25.7K 46
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...