You're the risk I'm willing t...

By BlakeM93

Bella is in her senior year, and she meets her new chemistry teacher, Ms. Brandon. Why does Bella feel so d... More

You're the risk I'm willing to take
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 11

6.9K 184 18
By BlakeM93

Alice drove me home evening. I really enjoyed spending time with her, getting to know her. I looked at her, as she stopped outside my house. We talked a little more and I learned her birthday was the day after mine, so hers was the February 17.

"I really enjoyed today."

She turned to me, she was much more relaxed now. It was the coming up to thanksgiving, so she was going to visit her parents soon.

"So, did I. You feeling OK, baby?"

I nodded, I always felt OK around her.

"I'm fine, pixie. I always feel OK around you. You should know that by now."

She shrugged, but didn't say anything. I kissed her, telling her I would see her Monday. I walked into the house, taking off my jacket and my phone rang. Who was it? Angela.

"What is it, Angela?"

'Just wanted to check on you.'

Yeah, right.

"Sure, you did, Angela. I just got home."

'Bella, it's 7 o'clock! You're dad could've caught you two! And I don't think you'd have been able to explain being caught kissing your chemistry teacher.'

"When he says late, he means 'nearly midnight' late. Relax."

'Still, how would you have explained that?'

I couldn't have, and she knew it.

"You know I couldn't, Angela."

'Exactly. So, what did you'

"Angela, what I do when I spend time with my girlfriend is none of your business."

Angela mumbled something, and when I asked her to repeat it, she pretended that she didn't know what I was talking about.

'Now, I'm really wanna know what you two did.'

"Angela, all we did was talk. I'm not ready for anything like that. Not after ........"

'I'm sorry, Bella. I shouldn't have teased you about that. I was just trying to'

"It's OK, Angela. We did cuddle a little."

'That's good. You seem pretty comfortable around her.'

That made me smile. I really was.

"Other than you, Eric and my dad, she's the only other person I trust."

It was getting late, so I eventually told her I had to get some rest. She said she would see me on Monday, and hung up.

My dad coming in at around 11:30, woke me up. He came up to check on me.

"Hey, you OK?"

I nodded, looking at him. I was pretty tired.

"Yeah, I'm OK."

He seemed to realise how tired I was and smiled.

"OK, I just wanted to check on you, go back to sleep."

He left closing the door, and I went back to sleep.

I didn't do much on Sunday, I was really tired so I just got some rest. I tripped when I was in my room and hurt my head. My dad heard a loud thump followed by me yelling and ran up. He found me on the floor, rubbing my head. I'm not even sure what I tripped over. All I knew was, my head really hurt.

"What happened?"

Real smart, asking a person who just hit there head what happened?

"Fell. Hit my head."

It was all I could tell him. Then I realised my head was bleeding. This is not good.

"Come on. We better get you to the hospital."

Well, I never denied being a klutz, did I?

We went to the hospital and waited to see someone. My head was still hurting, when the door opened, and who walked in? Alice's dad.

He checked my head, and said I needed a few stitches.

"So, how did this happen?"

He spoke to me, as he looked at the cut.

"I fell in my room."

He didn't say anything, and stitched up my head.

"OK, how are you feeling?"

I shrugged, looking at him. My head hurt and I was tired.

"Tired and sore."

He seemed to understand, and nodded. He checked a few more things, and said we would have to stay for a while, because I hit my head.

"And I think you should stay off tomorrow and Tuesday. You're going to be sore for a while. Those stitches need to come out on Friday."

So, I get to miss 2 days of school and get stitches out in a week, great.

"Anything else we need?"

He looked at my dad, and shook his head.

"No, you'll be fine, Bella. Just take it easy for a few days. Are you a senior?"

I nodded, looking at him.

"Yeah, I am."

"My daughter teaches senior chemistry there. Ms. Brandon?"

Oh great, I had to try and not react to that.

"Yeah, Bella is taking chemistry this year."

Trust my dad to say something.

"Well, I hope you're enjoying it."

"Yeah, it's great. She's a great teacher."

We were allowed leave a few hours later, and my dad was told to wake me during the night. I got changed, being careful of the stitches. I grabbed my phone and told Angela about my little accident. She told me to take it easy, called me a klutz and said she'd be over the next day to see me. Great. I told Alice what had happened and she was much more concerned.

'Do I want to know how that happened, baby?'

"Very funny. I fell in my room. 9 stitches. I met your dad actually. He's pretty nice."

'Really?'

I shook my head. She was being silly again.

"Yeah. He mentioned you being a chemistry teacher and my dad told him that I take chemistry."

I could've strangled him when he said that.

'How did that go?'

"OK. He asked me if I was enjoying it. I said I was and that you're a good teacher. I was more concerned about not saying what else I think, not easy when you hit your head."

'I know, baby. How much school are you going to miss?'

"Just tomorrow and Tuesday. You feeling OK?"

'I'm fine, silly. Don't worry about me. You're the injured one. How many stitches did you get?'

Getting stitches is one of the most uncomfortable things, I ever experienced.

"8. Have to get them out on Friday."

'That doesn't hurt to much. You'll be OK, baby."

Easy for her to say, she doesn't ............ Wait.

"Speaking from experience, pixie?"

'Maybe.........'

"How and why did you hurt yourself?"

This should be interesting.

'I'll explain tomorrow when I come see you, it's better face to face. I assume your dad is working late?'

He was with Mitch's case coming up, he had a lot of work to do.

"Yeah. Mitch's case is coming up on Friday, so he'll be back late. Is everything OK, pixie?"

When she closed up like that, it was usually when we talked about ................ Oh crap. I'm an idiot. A complete and utter idiot.

'I'm fine, baby. Don't worry about me. OK?'

I frowned, as I read that. My pixie was upset, and I had caused it, of course I'm going to worry.

"My pixie is upset, of course I'm going to worry."

'Your pixie?'

"I care about you, so yes."

I walked myself into that one.

'I'm fine, baby. Thanks for the concern though. I'll explain tomorrow. It's late, you need to get some rest. I'll be over about an hour after school, OK? Angela will over, won't she?'

"Yeah, but she might 'accidentally' find my stash again."

'I'd rather you didn't murder your friend, baby. I don't want a convicted murderer as a girlfriend.'

"I won't murder her, don't worry pixie. And you won't have a convicted murderer as a girlfriend. See you tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 842 9
What happens if, after BD pt.2, Bella and Alice realised that they were meant to be together all along? How will Edward and Jasper react? And what...
76.2K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
99.4K 3K 20
A new school year is approaching and the Cullen's are moving to live with their "cousins" the Denali coven. It's Bella's first year in high school as...
344K 9.6K 26
Bella becomes a shifter a few months the Cullens leave. But, she becomes a different type of shifter. The Cullens come back 10 years later. What hap...