My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 13

15 0 0
By Kasper14

BECKY'S POV

I pull into the driveway to see Dave's, Lucas' and Jace's trucks all here, great - sarcasm. Now I have to explain why I have a kid with me to everyone. I sigh before getting out of the car and getting Lachie out of the back. He clings to me and rests his head on my shoulder.

I walk up to the house and open the door before walking in. I close the door behind me before going to the kitchen where Jacob, Lucas, Trinity, baby Anna, Dave and Jace are all standing. They all look at me and their eyes widen.

"You have a kid." Jacob states and I nod.

"He's not actually mine but I'm going to look after him." I explain.

"You're too young to look after a kid, Becky." Jace says softly but I shake my head.

"Dad, I'm 20 I can look after a kid. Either way everyone this is Lachlan. Lachie, this is my family." I say and Lachlan looks up from my shoulder. His eyes widen when he sees everyone but he doesn't seem scared.

"What's with the scarf?" Lucas asks and I freeze.

"Um, my friend Sarah said it looked nice on me so she told me to borrow it for a little while." I answer and he eyes me suspiciously.

"You don't like scarves so why were you wearing it to start with?" He asks.

"We were playing dress up." I answer.

"Well you don't need it inside, sweetheart." Jace says but I shake my head.

"No I like it on." I reply and Lucas stands up before stalking over to me.

He's about to grab the scarf when the doorbell rings and he pauses giving me the time to run to the door. I open it and see Andy standing there.

"Hey Becky and child." He greets with a smile before he kisses my cheek.

"Hey Andy, what are you doing here?" I ask with a small smile.

"I just wanted to come see if you were home and wanted to talk to your dad about something." He answers and i nod.

"All right then, come on in." I say before moving out of the way.

"Nice scarf." He comments as he walks into the house.

"Thank you. Sarah convinced me to wear it and I like it." I reply and he smiles.

"How is she?" He asks as I close the door and follow him to the kitchen.

"She's good, not tired today." I answer and he chuckles.

"Did you tell the others yet?" He asks.

"No, they have been questioning me about Lachie and my scarf." I answer and he chuckles.

"You wanna tell them?" He asks.

"I'm happy for you to if you want." I answer and he nods.

We walk into the kitchen and Lucas jumps at me but I grab the scarf before he can pull it away.

"Let go of the scarf." Lucas demands but I shake my head.

"You let go of the scarf." I reply but he shakes his head.

Lachlan bites Lucas's hand softly and Lucas quickly let's go of the scarf.

"He bit me!" Lucas exclaims.

"You didn't listen to me." I reply with a smirk and I kiss Lachie on his forehead. Lachie smiles up at me before fixing my scarf properly then laying his head on my shoulder again.

"I like this kid." Dave says with a smirk.

"Becky, try to keep him from biting people." Jace says and I nod.

"It's only because Lucas tried to take my scarf." I reply and Jace nods.

"On other notes, hi Andy." Jace says with a smile.

"Hey sir, I was wondering if I could have tomorrow off to organise some things with my parents?" Andy asks and Jace nods.

"Sure thing but only tomorrow because I can't be having you off for too long." Jace replies and Andy nods.

"That's fine, I only need tomorrow." Andy says.

"Well, I'm going to give Lachie a bath and put him to bed." I say before slowly backing away.

Andy grabs my waist and brings me closer before kissing my forehead then letting me go.

"Well, I'll leave you to tell them. Don't die." I say before walking up to my room.

I carry Lachie into my bathroom and put him down before closing the bathroom door. I turn the bath on and wait for it to get to the right temperature. I take off my scarf before taking Lachie's blanket from him.

"BECKY! HELP ME!" Andy shouts and I quickly run downstairs to see Andy on the floor with Jace, Dave and Lucas lying on top of him.

"Get off him!" I demand and they all look up at me before their eyes widen. Shit scarf!

"You've been helped." I say before running up to my bathroom and locking the door.

Lachie looks up at me and I smile. I help him out of his dirty clothes before picking him up and placing him in the bath. I wash his hair and body before letting him just relax.

"Becky, come out we need to check your neck." Jace says from the other side of the door.

"No, I'm fine." I reply and I hear him sigh.

"Becky, it looks really bad we just want to look at it." He pleads.

"Just let me finish giving Lachie his bath then I'll come out." I say and he sighs again.

"Alright, we'll be in the lounge. I left some of Dave's old clothes on the bed for him." He says and I thank him before listening to him walk away.

"Is your neck sore?" Lachie asks and I shake my head.

"No it's ok. It's just bruising." I answer and he nods.

I help him out of the bath before drying him off with a towel. I wrap the towel around him before picking him up and carrying him to the door. I unlock and open it before carrying him out to my room. I place him on the ground before unwrapping the towel and getting the little undies that are on the bed. I slip them onto him before getting the long pj pants then the long sleeve pj top. Once he's changed I pick him up and kiss his cheek.

"Bed or come with me?" I ask.

"You." He answers and I nod before carrying him down to the lounge. He wraps his arms lightly around my neck to hide the bruises and I smile.

I walk into the lounge and see everyone sitting with frowns. I stand there with Lachie waiting for one of them to speak up.

"What happened?" Andy asks.

"Nick lost control and this happened but I'm fine, it's just bruising." I answer.

"Very nasty bruising. Becky, this is serious, he could have killed you." Jace states.

"He wouldn't have killed me, I wouldn't have let him get that far." I reply.

"You let him get far enough." Lucas grumbles.

"I don't want you near him without Lucas then." Jace says.

"No, Lucas can't come. I can't have someone following me around all the time. I understand your concern but I'm fine, really." I reply.

"Can we have a look?" Dave asks and I nod.

Lachie lets go and I place him on the ground at my feet. He hugs my left leg while Dave gets up and comes over to me. He gently reaches out and touches it.

"Does it hurt at all?" He asks and I shake my head.

"What about when I touch it?" He asks before pressing down slightly but I shake my head again.

"Well, he did a good job but I don't think you need to go to the doctor or anything." He says and I nod.

"I told you I'm fine, it's just bruising." I reply and he shrugs.

"Better safe then sorry." He states before sitting back down.

"Were you going to tell us?" Andy asks and I shake my head.

"No because I knew you would all freak out." I answer truthfully and he sighs.

I pick Lachie up before taking him to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and grab out the left over mac and cheese from the other night before going to the microwave to heat it up. I pop it in and buzz it for a minute. When it's done I take it out and put in on the bench before sitting Lachie down at the breakfast bar. I pass him a spoon to eat with.

"Careful, it will be hot." I warn and he nods before picking up the spoon and starting to slowly eat it.

Arms wrap around my waist and I turn my head to see Andy. He kisses my neck and I sigh.

"You could've told me." He whispers.

"I know but I didn't want you to get angry." I reply and he sighs.

"True, I want to kick Nick's ass for hurting you but I have a feeling you would try and stop me." He says and I nod.

"I would because I wouldn't like either of you getting hurt because of me." I reply and he kisses my neck again.

"I still want to hurt him." He mumbles and I giggle.

I look at Lachie to see him frowning.

"What's wrong, buddy?" I ask.

"Are you guys mates?" He asks and my eyes widen.

"Um, I'll explain that later." I say and he nods before going back to his meal.

"I would love to stay, baby, but I have to get going." Andy whispers and I nod.

"Ok, I might see you tomorrow." I say as I turn around in his arms.

"I'll try come see you to tell you how the thing with my parents goes." He replies and I nod.

He leans down and pecks my lips before going to move away but I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips back to mine. He chuckles against my lips before kissing me properly. We pull back and I smile.

"Now you can go." I say and he chuckles before letting me go. I drop my arms from around his neck and he kisses my forehead before walking out of the kitchen.

"Bye everyone." He calls before I hear the door shut.

"So is he your mate?" Lachie asks and I shake my head.

"No, he's my boyfriend though which is kind of the same but we don't have a bond like mates do." I answer.

"Do you mark each other?"

"I could mark him if I want to but I would only do that if we got married." I answer and he nods.

"Everyone but us is human, ay?" He asks and I nod.

"Yea and they don't know about us so you can't talk about mythical stuff around them." I explain and he nods.

"Ok, I can handle that." He replies and I smile before kissing his forehead.

"Good boy." I say and he smiles.

Once he has finished his dinner I carry him up to my room. I lay him down on my bed and pull the covers over top of him before kissing all over his face making him giggle.

"Not the kisses." He giggles and I laugh before giving him one last kiss on his forehead.

"I'm going to have a shower and some dinner then I'll come up to bed ok?" I say and he nods.

I go to my wardrobe and get some clean clothes before going to the bathroom for a shower. I have a quick shower and let the water work it's magic on my muscles. It's times like this that I think about Liam but I try not to especially when I have Andy at the moment. I have mixed feelings about Andy but I'm just gonna go with the flow.

I get out of the shower and dry myself off before getting into my clean bra and panties then my pj's. I towel dry my hair before running my brush through it. I leave it down to air dry then walk out of the bathroom. I see Lachie curled up fast asleep and hugging my pillow, I smile before walking down to the kitchen.

I grab a smoothie from the fridge before sitting down at the breakfast bar. Jace walks into the room and walks over to me before kissing my forehead.

"You know I'm just worried about you, ay?" He asks and I nod.

"I know but I'm getting older and don't want someone following me around constantly. I'm fine with being driven to and from classes but I don't need a full time body guard." I reply and he sighs.

"I know. Lucas is going to be driving you tomorrow cause Andy is off duty. I was also wondering what is happening with Lachie?"

"I'm going to look after him for a while but I'll see how I go. I was going to get Alex to look after him during the day though."

"I could take him to work with me, I used to take Dave sometimes and he always had fun."

"I'll ask him but thank you for the offer." I reply and he smiles.

"So you and Andy? So much for I don't like that asshole." He teases and I groan.

"He still is an asshole sometimes but I've gotten used to him over the last couple years." I explain and Jace chuckles.

"Figured you would." He jokes and I poke my tongue out at him making him chuckle.

I finish my smoothie before getting up. I hug Jace before saying goodnight to everyone in the lounge and going up to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 804 54
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Unorganized -Poorly written -Cliche I was 14 when I wrote this and I discourage reading it 😬 ------- All art is mine. Completed 07...
3.7K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
425K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...