Caught in Between

By LovelesslyinLOVE

Meet Sandrine Aine Evans or Aine for short. She is your typical high school girl who was never an outcast an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

22 1 0
By LovelesslyinLOVE

This chapter is dedicated to you, because I was reading the 4 comments that I got and I was completely touch to see that someone appreciated my poor writing style. I hope you support this storyy till the very end, because I'm losing hope in continuing this. Anyways, thanks a lot! :) I wuv yoooou so much and I appreciate your comment! :D

Chapter 4

I felt arms around my waist.  I opened my eyes slowly and to my surprise.

OMG! Keane was hugging me!!!!!

I pushed him off and I can feel that my cheeks were burning. Not because I liked the hugged and all I was blushing because I was pissed and was so embarrassed of the scene. 

“What the hell do you think are you doing?!” I shouted hysterically.

“Hugging, don’t pretend babe I know you like it.” He said winking.

I smiled a little and walk closer to him and then.

SLAP!

“I like it very much! BABE!” I said sarcastically and drag Fionn and Massie out of the canteen.

“You’re gonna regret that Evans!” Keane shouted angrily.

“Ohhh…. I’m scared.” I said sarcastically and proceeded outside.

Really I’m scared! I was super scared; I mean he was very influential here in school.  I hope he wouldn’t do anything bad, I really hope.  Please to all the Angel and Saints….please protect me.  I wouldn’t want to die painfully in the hands of Keane Simmons.  If you want to take me, take me kindly please a nightmare would do, but please not by him.  I wouldn’t want to experience hell yet.  I was over thinking again but I wouldn’t want that to happen really. 

“Wow! That was brave Aine.” Massie said excitedly while jumping up and down.

“Thanks, I guess! Gosh, I’m really nervous of what will be his comeback!” I said frustrated.

“Thanks, by the way. You’re a real friend. You are willing to have a social suicide for me!” Fionn said hugging me.

“What have I gotten myself into?!” I asked.

“TROUBLE!” Jonesy said walking towards us.

“Jonesy!” we said in unison.

“What have you done Aine?! Why did you slap Keane?!!” she asked hysterically.

“He deserved it. He’s being a jerk you know. Didn’t you see how he humiliated Fionn?!” I answered kind of pissed.

“Yeah, and it was also Fionn’s fault!” she backfired.

“WHAT?!!!” I shouted hysterically.

“You heard me. You’re being a bitch here Aine.” She said.

“BITCH?!!!!!!” I said angrily.

My blood was boiling like hell, and it was my first time getting mad at Jonesy.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Still you’re in big trouble. You just like slap Keane!” she said.

“He hugged me!!!” I shouted.

“He just hugged you.” She said rolling her eyes.

“He has no right to just hug me!” I said emphasizing those two words.

“Okay I’m sorry I over reacted. It’s just that I’m worried for you.  You know how Keane is right?! And as your friend I don’t want you to be in trouble.” She said softly while touching both of my shoulders.

“Okay, I’m sorry too for putting all my anger in you and thanks for being a great friend Jonesy.” I said with a smile and hug her.

“No problem”

She broke the hug and waved us goodbye.  I continue to walk to where the lockers are.

“You know what; Jonesy is such a nice friend for worrying for me.” I said with a smile.

“Yeah I guess.”  Fionn said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“Hey what’s with the tone?!” I asked facing him.

“It’s just she still has no right to call you a bitch just because of Keane.”

“Yeah I guess, but maybe she was just really worried?”

“Maybe you’re right and I’m just over-thinking stuffs here” Fionn ended.

“Okay let’s grab our books and proceed to class because we only have 5 minutes spare.” I said.

“Yeah, let’s do that!” Massie said smiling again.

We grabbed our books for the last 2 periods and proceeded to our class.  I told them that they should just meet me in the lockers later so we could go somewhere after class, after all it’s our first day of school.  I want to make my day better by spending time with them, coffee or a movie will do.  I just want to relieve my stress.  It was really a stressful day interacting with Keane that jerk! He should die or something, really I would want that to happen it would make me very happy.  Okay I’m spacing out again.  I should stop this because I know I looked crazy and all. 

I arrived at my class and sat beside some guy who’s probably sleeping.  The teacher arrived just in time and introduces herself.  She was Mrs. Cruz and she was quite nice and after her short intro she told us to introduce ourselves one by one.  Basically I listened to most of them and checking out if there were transfer students.  When it was my turn I stand up and gracefully introduce myself.

“Hi, I’m Sandrine Aine Evans! You can call me Aine.  I hope we had an awesome time together.” I said and took my sit.

My seatmate was still sleeping I guess.  I poked him.

“What?!” he said quite annoyed raising his head. 

“The teacher is looking at you.” I whispered.

He quickly stood up and I notice who he was.  He was Troy the second hottest guy here in school next to his best friend Keane.

OMG!

He's Keane’s best friend! I’m totally screwed. My life is over!!!! Did I tell you that Troy was also a jerk and a player like Keane?  I mean everybody thinks his more worse, because he changes girls just like that! He was the ultimate player here in school.  I really don’t get it why girls are head-over-heels for this guy.  I mean they know his Casanova reputation and how he manages to make like many of the girls here and outside the school cry.  Why do they keep throwing themselves at him?   I mean I heard lots of rumors about him that he was just so great.  Okay enough of that, I don’t want to pollute my mind with those hideous stuffs! For Pete’s sake I’m still a virgin by body and by mind okay! I snap out of my thoughts when I heard him spoke.

Gosh his voice is just so alluring. What the hell am I saying?! Control yourself Aine, remember he is a Casanova.

“Hi I’m Troy Ivan Perkins! You can call me Troy or babes…whatever you like! I’m fine with it especially for those sexy babes.” He said huskily and winked at Samantha one of the cheer dancers here at school. 

Of course she blushed like hell and made her flirty look at Troy. 

Yuck! They’re making me sick!!

“Okay Mr. Perkins stop with your pick-up lines and just take your sit” Mrs. Cruz told him.

He immediately took his sit and look at me amused.

“What?!” I asked quite annoyed.

“Has anybody told you that you are pretty?” he asked in a flirty manner.

“None and I don’t care.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Wow, are all of the people gone blind already?!” he said like he was shocked.

“Whatever Troy….”

“Its babes” he cut me.

“I’ll call you Troy and if I were you I’d talk to someone else who would fall for you stupid lines, because you know what you’re just wasting your time here cause I definitely hate pick-up lines! Okay?!” I answered annoyed.

“Wow, you’re good at lying babes.” He smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and just look in front.  I don’t want to waste my time and my voice to someone as jerky and stupid as Troy.  He is like his best friend they both get on my nerves.  I really want to kill them both. 

Grrrrrr!!!

This was really a fantastic first day.  I think my year couldn’t get any better than this!  

Authors note!

Well yeah, I decided to continue my story because I find it interesting again! HAHAHAHAH! I read it again and notice some grammar errors as well as spelling. FORGIVE ME PLEASE! I'll edit it soon as of now please inspire me to continue this, because this was really the story of my life back in highschool and I'm trying to forget about it and moved on! Lol. I have okay it's just that after I've moved on I lack the inspiration to continue, that's why  I wanted to delete this, but after reading it now I feel inspired again. Hehe. You're annoying fairy author is signing off! Ciao~ :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
542K 48.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
113K 5K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
47.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...