My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 11

14 0 0
By Kasper14

BECKY'S POV

We walk into the trees and I look around me with a smile. Since becoming a vampire I seem to like the outdoors more but Alex said I'm just weird so I just shrugged it off. I can hear the birds clearly and running water a little way away and I can smell the scent of flowers and the fresh scent of the trees. I can see lots of birds flying around as well as lots of little creatures running around and that makes me smile. I suddenly get the scent of a werewolf and I freeze making Andy stop and look at me funny.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

Before I can answer I'm tackled to the ground by a huge black wolf and I hit the ground hard. I push the wolf off me easily before getting up. Andy was standing, shaking in fear so I tell him to get behind me.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Andy says but slowly starts to move towards me anyway.

When he gets close enough I grab his hand and pull him behind me. The wolf starts stalking towards me, growling and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'm not here to hurt you I promise." I say slowly and the wolf growls.

I could tell this wolf was the Alpha from the power radiating off it and if I'm correct it's a guy named Nick Wolfe but I could be wrong. The wolf stops growling before nodding to Andy.

"Andy, can you please go and stand behind that tree, don't look towards me and stay there until I say it's safe?" I ask, turning to look at him slightly.

"Is it safe to leave you by yourself?" He asks and I nod.

"I'll be fine but you need to go over there and not look until I tell you." I say and he nods before walking over to the tree a few metres away.

Once I was sure he couldn't see I turned back to the wolf and nodded. The wolf shifts and suddenly a naked man is standing in front of me, great. The man smirks before walking to a tree and grabbing some shorts. He has brown hair, steel grey eyes, tan skin, is very well built and about 6'6 in height, definitely Nick Wolfe.

"What are you doing on my land?" He asks.

"I'm on a date with Andy, I didn't realise this was pack land." I answer.

"You don't seem very scared when you probably should be." He comments and I shrug.

"Although you are clearly an Alpha male I could still take you on easily, so really I'm not seeing a reason to be scared." I reply and he growls.

"You're new?" He asks.

"I suppose you could say that, just over two years." I answer with another shrug.

"Why do you smell partly of human?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Because I was originally human but was injected with vampire blood which turned me." I answer truthfully, trying not to remember that experience.

"What's your name?" He asks while circling me.

"Rebecca Woods but people call me Becky." I answer.

"Well, I'm Alpha Nick Wolfe." He replies and I nod.

"I know but nice to hear it from you." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"How do you know who I am?"

"I know who everyone is." I answer with a shrug. It's true, I know everything about a person by looking at them or hearing a name, I think that came from Alex but I don't know for sure.

"Interesting. Did you know this whole time?"

"I guessed it was you when you were in your wolf form but I could've been wrong, when you shifted you just confirmed that I was right."

"Your date is itching to come and check on you." Nick comments pointing his thumb behind me where Andy was standing.

"Of course he is, if I get hurt it's his ass on the line." I reply.

"How so?"

"My dad is a cop and Andy's boss."

"Jace Woods?"

"Indeed."

"He adopted you, correct?"

"Correct."

"He's a good guy but I could imagine him giving a good ass whooping if you were hurt on Andy's watch." He comments with a chuckle as he stops circling me.

"Where is your back up? I would've thought you would have people behind you by now." I ask raising my eyebrow.

"They are protecting their Luna." He answer proudly.

"Ah yes, Luna Sarah Wolfe. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, fit looking and small, 5'2 I believe. Extremely loved by everyone especially by you. Very innocent but can get feisty if you press the right buttons. Is human therefore everyone is extra protective of her but that leaves you with less back up and that worries her." I comment and his eyes widen.

"How did you know all that?" He asks shocked and slightly scared. He was scared I would hurt her, how cute.

"I'm not going to hurt her if that's what your thinking, which it is. I know everything about a person including those around that person." I answer causing him to relax slightly.

He goes to say something else but my eyes widen, "Your little mate is coming." I state.

"Nick!" I hear a girl's voice yell out. Nick turns around and quickly runs over to her before picking her up.

"What are you doing here? How did you get away? Are you hurt?" Nick asks worriedly.

"She came to check on you, she climbed out the window and no she is not hurt just out of breath." I answer with a smile.

Sarah's head snaps to me and she smiles, "You have good energy." She states with a giggle.

"Thank you. I'm Becky, nice to meet you." I say before stepping forward to shake her hand only to have Nick growl at me.

"Nick! Why would you growl at her she's only being nice?!" Sarah exclaims hitting his chest.

I cover my mouth with my hand in an attempt to stifle my laugh but it doesn't really work. Nick pouts slightly but doesn't let her go.

"It's fine, Sarah, I understand." I say and her eyes widen.

"How do you know my name?" She asks and I remember she didn't actually introduce herself.

"I'm not human, I know things others don't." I answer.

"That's so cool. Nick let me down I want to hug her." She says, wriggling around trying to get free.

"No." Nick replies firmly.

"Nick, I promise not to hurt her." I say but he shakes his head.

"Let me down or I'll sleep in the guest room tonight." Sarah threatens and Nick immediately places her on the ground. Sarah giggles before running over to me. I bend down and pick her up making her wrap her arms around my neck.

"Becky, can I come out now?!" Andy calls and I look to Nick who nods.

"Yes, Andy." I say and he walks over.

"Who are these guys? Where's the wolf?" Andy asks with wide eyes and Sarah giggles.

"I'm tired." Sarah states before resting her head on my shoulder.

"Well then." I say with a small giggle.

Nick comes over and tries to take Sarah but she clings to me while whining no. Nick grumbles before he stops trying and just tells us to follow him.

"Becky, you haven't answered any of my questions." Andy states, walking close beside me.

"Ask Nick, it's his land." I reply and Andy gets a confused look on his face.

"I'm so confused." He mumbles and I giggle.

We walk out of the trees there is a huge field then a big house on the other side. I smiled, it's a nice place. There were lots of people running around and kids playing tag.

A few kids run over to me with huge smiles.

"She's so pretty." One of them comments.

"And she's holding the Luna, how nice." Another says.

"The guy looks super confused." A little boy comments and they all giggle.

Sarah stirs in her sleep before lifting her head up and glaring at Nick, "Stop with the bad energy." She mumbles before laying her head back on my shoulder.

Nick grumbles before sending the kids away. I smile and wave at them as they run away making them smile brightly at me.

I follow Nick into the house and through it until we reach the top floor. Nick opens the door to see lots of men running around searching for something. Their heads snap to us and they growl at me.

Sarah wakes up and wiggles around making me put her down before she turns around and glares at everyone, "You leave my new friend alone or I will hurt all of you." She threatens and they all nod and bow.

"I would hang out with you, Becky, but I'm super tired so I'm going to have a sleep. It was nice meeting you." She says turning to face me. I smile and bend down to hug her before letting her rush off to go sleep.

I look up at all the guys and start to feel uncomfortable under their curious stares.

"It's rude to stare." I comment but they all just shrug.

A lady that looks exactly like Sarah except about two inches taller and older looking runs into the room with a excited giggle. She looks at me and smiles widely.

"You're her protector, yes?" Clara asks. Clara is Sarah's mum and she is really hypo but can be serious if necessary.

"You will stay away from Sarah." Nick growls at me and Clara glares at him.

"If she does that then your mate, that you try so hard to protect, will be worse off, she'll get sick." Clara says and Nick frowns.

"This is not how I expected this date to go." Andy mumbles under his breath and I giggle.

"I will come back and see Sarah tomorrow afternoon but right now I have a date to continue. I'll talk to you about this tomorrow, Nick." I say before hugging Clara and leaving with Andy close behind.

I lead Andy back to where we were before Nick showed up and take his hand, "I'm sorry about that but one day I'll be able to explain, just not right now." I say and he nods before leading me along the invisible path through the trees.

We eventually make it a clearing with a stream running through the middle and I smile, I knew I heard water. Andy leads me closer to the stream before he sits down pulling me down beside him. He takes the back pack off his back and unzips it before pulling out a couple of lunch boxes and drink bottles.

"This is lovely, Andy." I comment as he hands me a lunch box and drink bottle.

"It's simple but I've gotten to know you well enough to know that you don't mind simple." He replies and I smile.

"True, true." I say and he smiles at me.

We then sit in the clearing eating, talking, laughing, drinking and getting to know each other better. It was an interesting start to the date but overall it was very nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
6.3K 581 37
"Not so strong now, huh? " Quiet crying was all I heard. " I won. " ------------------------------------------------ I almost got kidnapped. What a...
3.6K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
422K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...