Synthetic Heart

By cristaadams

BOOK ONE • Chucky kills Detective Mike Norris, not knowing his niece, Megan, would come home that night and s... More

Author's Note: Please Read!
01 - Fired
02 - New Identity
03 - Curiosity Kills
04 - Unexpected Visitor
05 - Surprise, Prettyface!
06 - Stuck With You
07 - First Visit
08 - Found
09 - A Doll Moment
10 - The Catch
11 - Perspective
12 - Humanlike
13 - Contagious
14 - Back on the Road
15 - Dead End
16 - Barred
17 - Spilled
18 - Ready or Not
19 - The Truth?
20 - Nice Guys Finish Last
21 - Let's Play Hide the Feelings
22 - Seek That Nosy Ass
24 - Ruined
25 - Broken
26 - Burned Memory
27 - Start Anew
28 - All Night Long

23 - The Answer

3.1K 100 14
By cristaadams

  Jason's eyes were tightly shut, his whimpering echoed through the huge warehouse. The candles on the side danced along with the wind. Charles put down his hand where he held the agent's pistol. Jason slowly opens his eyes and tries to catch his breath.

* * *

   I kept my position on the barrel, with the gun on my hand. I look at Jason who's trying to calm himself down. I bet this guy's scared off his ass, he wants to run home to his boss. I look down and jump back on the ground and scatter his phone and wallet on the broken table at the side.

"So, Jason," I clear my throat putting the gun down.

I can hear him whimper and stutter again, "Why didn't y-you shoot me?" he asks,

I turn quickly and point at the gun, "Oh you want me to shoot you now?" I ask him with a nice tone. He violently shake his head.

"If you don't want to shit your pants tonight," I take a deep breath, "I want you to answer my questions."

He hesitates, "What else do you want?!" he exclaims at me.

"I thought you were going to do anything just to live?" I ask him with sarcasm in my voice as I step closer, my face filled with anger.

Jason kept quiet and still.

"Now, tell me. Does your big boss know about this? Does he know where you are?" I start my question easily, grabbing onto the knife on the table.

Jason doesn't answer, he stares back at me.

Well if that's how he wants to play. I throw the knife hard on the wall making it stick on the hard wood. I glance back at him.

"N-no, he doesn't." he mumbles,

I nod and ask again, "If you are an agent, why are you such a fucking coward?"

Jason, of course, doesn't answer.

"Don't make me ask again, or I'll slash your face until your skin comes off." I threaten him. Of course I wouldn't do that, he's the perfect catch. He's the body I've been looking for all this time.

Jason looks down, "William..." he starts,"William is my father's colleague." he mumbles again but loud enough for me to hear.

I couldn't help it. I started sniggering. No wonder this guy is such an idiot and a fucking coward! He's probably all set up by his Father so he gets a job without any hardwork! Priceless.

"Oh, kid," I snicker, "You are a loser."

He doesn't look good. He's upset. 

"I am so sorry about that, Jason." I puff, "You must be so mad at your father right now, aren't you?"

He glances at me and sighs, "When I get out of here, I'll kill you. And Megan. You both deserve to be slaughtered!" he threatens me.

"I am gonna bust you up." I say to him, "But you know? You're lucky I can't add another wound on ya'."

He furrows his eyebrows, probably wondering why. "What do you mean?" he asks me,

"I'm gonna need your body." I tell him with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.2K 38
You're a fan of the movies. You're a fan of horror. Deciding on getting the replica of Chucky from the well known sequels, you get the best version o...
38K 1.3K 18
M/N is Tiffany Valentine's and Charles Lee Ray's best friend since age of 20. Tiffany Valentine kills A police officer she had a deal with to get her...
204K 5.8K 14
(𝚂𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽) "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?" "Uhh dunno. I guess Child's Play although its not...
83.5K 3.1K 32
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead? Living Dead Girl" What started as an innocent favor of helping her frien...