Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws (...

By Strcfal

Hey, I'm Zachary. This story may not have a plot or any real reason for being up on this strange website, but... More

Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [One]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Two]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Three]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Four]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Five]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Six]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Seven]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Eight]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Nine]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Ten]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twelve]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Thirteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Fourteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Fifteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Sixteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Seventeen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Eighteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Nineteen]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-One]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-two]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-three]
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Twenty-four]
Chapter 25?
Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Ending]

Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Eleven]

34.7K 1K 191
By Strcfal

Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws

[Eleven]

Drunk Collin. 

A/N: This was a fast chapter and unedited. I might edit later(: Hope you enjoy!

Recap:

*

"Haha. You're gay. I'm gay!" I sang, swaying slightly. He shushed me, and slammed his door. He was familiar, I thought as he locked the door. He turned back to me, anxious.

"Can you please not..." he trailed off.

"Tell? Haha do you have a boyfriend or something? Does he have horns too?" I asked, looking at the top of his head. I giggled. He smiled.

"You're wasted, dude."

"Mhmmm"

"And no, I've never... I've never even kissed another guy." he admitted. Aw, he was cute. I think.

"Do you want to?" I asked drunkily. I wanted to kiss someone! I haven't since Johnny left and I was about to with Rich. I really wanted to.

"I, uh-"

I grabbed his arms, dropping my beer on the carpet. I pulled him to me, cutting off his sentence with my lips.

*

His lips were closed, not expecting to be kissed. I pulled back and tilted my head to the other side. I felt his mouth open under mine and I captured his upper lip. He wasn't sure how to kiss back, so I kissed him lightly for a few seconds. His lips were warm and I was quite enjoying this. I missed being held by someone like this.

He leaned down even more to get better access. He was about a head taller than me, like most guys at my school. My hands went to his chest as he kissed me. I grabbed onto his bottom lip with my teeth. He moaned into my mouth, turning me on even more. I pulled his shirt up with one hand and my hands ran up his chest. He growled and my hands went lower in response. He growled again and shoved me against his wall, holding me down. He started to kiss me hungrily. His hips jerked forward into mine. I felt his insanely large hard on against my thigh. My hands ran up his back and I pushed my hips against his. He moaned into my mouth and grabbed my bottom lip with his teeth. I started to giggle as he kissed down my neck.

"You are gay. You're making me all hot and "horny" like your horny head. I feel like a volcano, ready to erupt all over you with my hotness."

He laughed against my neck.

"You are so wasted."

I reached into the back of his pants and grabbed his butt with my hands. His hips slammed into me and I groaned. He started to kiss me again. His hands slid down my chest and to my zipper. He wasn’t sure what exactly to do. I knew he was thinking, ‘Should I unzip the zipper? And what should I do after?’

 He unzipped my zipper and he unbuttoned my jeans. I made a whimpering. I sobered up quickly as he started to take off his boxers. Somehow, he had already unbuttoned his jeans. Damn, damn freaking dammit.

I pushed him away and he looked surprised. I shook my head.

"Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god." I hissed, realizing what I had been doing. That's when I saw who it was. Dean…. Dean Teremoso. He was from the football team. He was an actual nice guy, I have never heard of him being mean. But gay?! I’ve never heard that either!  

"I'm... Uh... Sorry, sorry." he said quickly, trying to escape. I grabbed his arm. He turned reluctantly.

"No, it's okay. I came onto you, and I was drunk. It was... Uh ...nice. I won't tell anyone. I promise." He seemed relieved. I gave him one last peck on the lips, then I ran from the room. As I left the room, I zipped up my zipper and buckled up my pants again. Then I ran into another hot, drunk guy. Collin, to be exact.

Collin. Drunk.

My two favorite words in the universe. I could smell beer and other alcoholic beverages on him. He giggled when he saw me and stumbled forward. I backed up as he burst out laughing. He spun in a circle and caught a glimpse of the roof door that I had left open earlier.

"Pretty," He exclaimed, straightening his back. He reached out for me, giggling. He slapped my arm and slowly walked towards the roof. I cursed, covering the place he had hit with his hand. That guy really was a serious football player. I looked behind me, trying to see if Dean was still there. I saw the door close as soon as I turned around. I heard tearing of a poster and winced. Then I realized something, my mouth dropping open in shock. Collin + Drunk = Falling off of roof.

I spun and saw him climbing up the little staircase to the roof. Why the hell would someone have a regular door to their roof?! I scurried across the hallway, trying to get to him before he could walk out. He took a step out and I grabbed his arm. I tried to yank him back, but he pushed me away.

"Dude! You're drunk! You can't go out on a roof-" I started to say.

"Then come with me, Zachary," He said, laughing drunkily. Below us, the music started to slow. I didn't know why teenagers would want it to slow, but I didn't question it. 23 by Jimmy Eat World started playing. It was the most amazing song-

"Collin! Wait," I hissed. I was distracted by the music and I didn't realize that he was fully on the roof now. I jumped up the stairs and was about to grab him when I saw the view. The wonderful music coming from downstairs matched with the night sky around me. For some reason, you could practically see all of the stars outside. They shined down, like heaven was granting the pureness of the night. Beauty was in the eye of the beholder, but this could make anyone tear up.

"Wow," I whispered. I felt Collin beside me, looking up at them as well. I glanced over at him and saw him staring intently at the stars. His gave was so focused, I started to wonder if he was really drunk. I saw the stars reflected in his eyes and my heart thudded to a stop. He was the most perfect, amazing and beautiful person I had ever met. And I liked him… a lot. Sharing this one moment with him was enough for me to know all of that for sure.

He suddenly yawned over dramatically, erasing my thoughts of his possible sober state. He was drunk - he had to be. I smiled at him. I bet if he were to look at me, he would see all of the sappiness that I felt towards him. It was stupid. I barely knew this guy. He was acting like a jerk, then a total sweetheart. He had two sides to him. And I fell for him. How could I? We were from totally different worlds.

Out of nowhere, he fell. I flinched, ready to throw my hands out. At first, I thought he had fallen off the roof. But he just fell onto his back. Then I realized that he had just wanted to lie down. I finally was able to breathe again and I lay down next to him. I glared at him. He continued to watch the stars.

"Crap, give me a heart attack why don't you?" 

He giggled again.

"But don't you usually get a heart attack around me?" he sighed with a smile on his face, as if it were the most relaxing thing ever to say to someone. I froze, and started to blush. I didn't say anything. His head turned sideways to me. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye and it made me feel weird - like he was checking me out. Which he wasn't.

Obviously.

"The stars are beautiful," I whispered, a little more to myself then to him. I've never really sat (or lied) down to look at stars in my life. It was so peaceful and I wanted to stay here forever. When I got my massive hangover though, I wanted an Aspirin.

"Like you," Collin breathed next to me, in the same tone and volume I had used- as if he was telling himself. I looked over at him and he grinned at me. I looked away quickly, not wanting to let him see my blush. I reminded myself over and over again - he was drunk. Collin was-

OH HOLY MOTHER OF FRIGGIN GOD.

I felt his fingers brushing against my left hand. My hand had its own mind when it turned over to meet his. His fingers laced between mine and we were suddenly holding hands. I tried to breathe, but it was close to impossible. His hand was warm and this little contact sent warm shivers up all over me. I looked up at the stars again. Could this night get any better? I made out with a really, extremely hot guy in his room; I didn't think of Johnny once; and Collin was now holding my hand. I'm pretty sure it couldn't.

Collin started to sing along with the song and if it was possible, I fell even more for this boy. Collin then had a giggle fit and I could smell the alcohol off of his breath from here. What was with teenagers and getting drunk? Oh...right. I got drunk too. And I almost got laid!

"Zaaaaaachhhaaarrryyyy," Collin sang, squeezing my hand. I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at me, a grin on his face. "I know you're attracted to me!”

I blushed madly and looked around. No one else was on the roof, but the door was open. I got up and detached myself from him. I shut the door quietly and then lay down next to Collin again. He grinned at me once more and quickly laced his fingers through mine once more.

"Collin, you're drunk. You don't know what you're-"

"I do know- who know what I'm saying! You like me! You're gay for me!" he whispered, acting like it was the most wonderful secret in the world, with that insane grin on his face. If it was possible for my blush to deepen anymore than it already had, that's exactly what I did.

Collin smiled again and put his free arm under his head. When he did that, a little bit of his stomach and hips showed again, like he had in the car. My eyes zeroed to that and I totally forgot that he may have been watching. But then I did look up and I caught his eyes. I pushed away from him and I tried to walk away- more possible off this roof. Why did he have to catch me?! But he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down next to him.

"It's okay, Zachary," he said, dragging me over to him.

The cold roof underneath me wasn't affecting me as much as his hand was. He pulled me right over to him, so I was practically lying down on top of him. I could feel part of his chest on mine and I almost about exploded. I could feel his right hip about two inches from my own. I had to put my right hand on his left side, near his chest to support myself. I was about to get up- when it happened.

His left hand hesitantly reached up and it hovered over the right side of my waist, as if to say, 'is this okay?’.  I followed it come up to me with my eyes. When I didn't say anything, his hand placed onto my waist. I couldn't breathe. I felt like I was going to pass out.

You know that feeling you get- the one when you know someone is going to kiss you? I was having the strongest sense of that feeling right now, and I couldn't believe it. How he kiss me? He had-

His free hand went up to my neck. He started to slowly pull me down to him. I saw his lips part and mine did the same.

-a girlfriend! He was straight! He resembled a pole!

"It’s okay," he repeated again when our lips were a centimeter apart. 

At the very last split second, I shoved away from him. For a second, I saw his disappointment. Then he laughed uneasily.

“Zachary, where are you?” He asked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes. He was drunk, and that wouldn’t have meant anything. I mean, it was amazing; the feeling before. But it didn’t actually mean anything. It sucked. It was a perfect night to have a real kiss. It would have been under the stars and everything. But I couldn’t take advantage of it. I knew that would be wrong.

“Come on, buster. Let’s get you home,” I said, holding out my hands to help hoist him up. He smiled at me and grabbed them. He gently rose up, swaying slightly.

“My name… is not buster. It’s Collin,” He said. He let out a little burp, and started to giggle. I rolled my eyes, smiling. I kept a hold of one of his hands as I started to lead him back towards the door. I opened it, and got in first. I jumped down the little step and turned to help him down. I grabbed both of his hands, and he slowly stepped down the little step. As soon as he was done, he walked right into me. It took me a little while to realize that he did that on purpose. That kissing feeling came into me again, and I saw his face getting closer. His hands wrapped around my wrists and pulled them close to my chest. He leaned in closer…

And I pulled away again. I felt his lips graze my cheek, and I shivered. I pulled away again, leading him down the hallway. A headache was slowly starting to creep up on me, threatening to attack any second. I felt his hand squeeze mine as I lead him down the sex stairs. Then I went past the dancing bodies, and out the door. But not before I spotted Dean. He was across the room, staring at us. I smiled a sad smile at him before I left, Collin in tow. I spotted his car almost instantly. I started to make my way towards it. As soon as I stopped in front, I turned towards Collin again.

“Where are your keys?” I demanded, rubbing my head. He giggled and slapped his own butt. I tried not to smile, giving him a look. My right arm wrapped around him, starting to rummage in his back left pocket. I felt his other arm wrap around me. I felt his breath on my head. I tried to ignore it. I located the keys, and unlocked the passenger door first. Collin hopped in, and I went into the front. I knew I shouldn’t be driving, but there wasn’t another choice. I started the car, and carefully made my way down the street. I turned, knowing where Collin’s house was. He stayed quiet. Was he embarrassed that he had tried to kiss me about three times? I surely hoped not.

When I got to his house, my headache was even worse than before. I stopped his car, and handed him the keys. Then I got out. He got out as well. He seemed to be waiting for me at the other side of the car. I walked around it, towards him.  I smiled at his lost expression.

“Thank you-“ I started to say. But his lips cut me off.

He had lunged forward, stopping me short in my sentence. He finally managed to kiss me. His warm, soft lips seemed to make my headache magically disappear. His arms automatically wrapped around my waist, holding me to him. My arms went up to wind around his neck.

Sparks – yes, cheesy frigging sparks ­­– flew everywhere. They seemed to fly from me and light up the night sky like a fireworks display. I clutched the hair at the back of his soft hair in clumps. His hands grabbed the fabric of my shirt. His amazing scent intoxicated me. The heat of his body felt amazing. I could almost picture the stars out, shining down at us.

I couldn't believe this was happening! He kissed me! He kissed me... while drunk. The thought struck me, and struck me hard. I pulled away then, looking into his eyes. My arms were still warapped around his neck. He smiled at me. The stars shone behind him, lighting up his perfect head like a halo. 

"Got you," He whispered. He leaned down once more to kiss me again. 

© Copyright to Strcfal on Wattpad

Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws (boyxboy) [Eleven]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.9K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...
209 13 16
[OLD] [NOT MEANT TO ROMANTICIZE DEPRESSION OR MENTAL ILLNESS. SIMPLY A TROPE.] Tom isn't your average teen. But then again, what makes a teen average...
197K 8.1K 47
One road trip. That was all that it took to tear Zaavan Fleetwood and Vance Dallas's lives apart. It wasn't fair - walls are always built for a reaso...
2.8M 80.4K 52
I'm not a nerd. I'm not an outcast and I'm not the weird guy who lurks in the corner. I'm just a regular guy who plays soccer, hangs out with friends...