Kidnapped over and over

By Your_Queen_Of_Crazy

I've been kidnapped not once, not twice but so many times I've lost count. I've had kidnappers who treat me l... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Cover!
Chapter 2
Chaptet 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part

Chapter 4

129 12 13
By Your_Queen_Of_Crazy

This is what I've figured out.

Blake and Izzy LOVE country music. Especially Garth Brooks and Rascal Flatts. That's why I'm singing "me and my gang" with them in the car in the way for food. Izzy has taken a liking to me and Blake acts like an older brother when she here. And she's always here.

"Way on down to Southern Alabama with the guitars jammin' that's where we're headed straight up to Butte Montana singing' 'Lord, I was born a rambling' man'." Blake sings/says. It's kinda both.

"California to Oregon. Even New York City got one or two hillbillies ready to hit the road." Izzy and I sing.

We all sing the next part. Honestly it's my favorite part. "It's a brother and a sister kind of thang. Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang with my gang. We live to Ride. We ride to live. Me and my gang. Jump on that train. Grab hold of them reins. We're gonna rock this thang, cock this thang. Me and my gang. Yeah me and my gang."

We all laugh. Is this what it's like to have a family?  It's kinda nice. Izzy turns the music down since it was kinda on full blast as we turn into Taco Bell.

"What do you want Zoey?" Blake asked

"Uh tacos?"

They both laugh. "Seriously what do you want."

"I don't know I've never been here before."

Izzy gasps and screams "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HERE?! BLAKE THE POOR CHILD!"

"Uh sorry?"

"Zo-Zo this is my most favorite place on earth. I will eat here everyday with you so that you can try everything on the menu." She says huffing

"Uh I'm good thanks. Let me just see the menu for a second please."

Menu is a weird word. Mennnnuuuuuuuuu. M-E-N-U. Mmmmmeeeeeeennnnnuuuuuu. Unem nemuuuuuu. Hm.

We ordered our food at the drive through. I ended up getting two soft supreme tacos and a Diet Pepsi. Blake got a giant nacho thing and a steak taco. Izzy got a box that has a hard taco, burrito thing, and whatever the special item of the month is.

"Wanna eat at the park?" Blake asked

"Yea!" I scream. I haven't been to a park in like ever. I was five last time. Maybe younger.

Blake isn't that bad as long as Izzy is around. If she's not, I usually end up with more bruises. I also found out Izzy is seventeen and Blake is eighteen. Izzy's birthday is coming up soon. They've been dating for three years. They are actually super cute together and I think they are in love.

We take our food to a picnic table and sit down. Izzy watches me as I am about I take a bite.

"Can I help you Izzy?"

"I want to see your reaction!" She says excitedly.

I laugh. "Okay okay."

I take a bite and chew slowly. Then I pretend to be in deep thought.

"Well?!"

"It's good!"

"It's better than good and you know it."

It's just a taco jeez.

"It's more than just a taco Zoey!" Oops I said that out loud?

"Your right it's amazing. Happy?"

"Yes."

Boys round here starts playing from Blake's phone. The words hadn't even started before he picked it up.

"I'll be right back." He mouths to Zoey.

"Chew tobacco chew tobacco chew tobacco spit!" I say laughing.

"Your learning your songs pretty good. I like you. You like country music and tacos. That's my two favorite things!" Izzy responds also laughing.

"Yep." I smile. Honestly, this is my favorite time I've ever been kidnapped.

That is NOT a normal sentence.

Am I mental?

Nah I'm perfectly fine.

"So I wanna tell you something Zoey." Izzy said turning serious.

"Okay go ahead."

"This is gonna sound crazy."

"I'm used to crazy."

"Well okay. Blake told me about how you believe everything about you being kidnapped. And I wanted to say-"

I sigh. I should have seen this coming. It was too good to be true. "Izzy don't. I know everyone thinks I'm crazy. And I'm dangerous. It's true I stabbed Blake's dad. He was going to shoot me. I can prove it too."

"No Zoey. I was going to say I don't think your completely crazy."

"You-you don't?" I say completely shocked

"No. Blake's dad gets drunk a lot. Maybe he was so drunk and tried to shoot you. I know there is a lot of guns in that house. Self defense right? And I was curious about your "disease". She said making finger quotations when she said disease. "And there isn't anything like it. And Blake, well I love him. Like actually love him. If all of this is true, I hate to say it but I still love him. There's this tradition in my family. It's stupid and crazy but I live by it. When you date someone, you keep a secret from them. Not like cheating or something, but a secret. If you think you love them, the secret should be revealed. After the secret is told, if you still love them, then you should get married. It's crazy I know. But Blake said he would keep his secret. And I was thinking, what if this was his secret? If if is, I won't let him hurt you. I would probably help him take care of you, but you don't deserve pain. Do you hate me?"

Woah. I was defiantly not expecting that. I look into Izzy's eyes and I can tell she's been having an internal battle with herself.

"I don't hate you. I think it's kinda sweet that you love him this much. Maybe love actually does exist. This gives me hope."

"Really?" She says. Hope fills her eyes.

"Yes really. I actually like you. Your probably the nicest person I've ever came across."

"Aww thank you so much Zoey!" She exclaims hugging me.

Blake comes back just as she pulls away from me. He looks tired.

"That was dad. Zoey how about you go play for a while okay?"

"But-"

"Just go Zoey. I need to talk to Bella."

"Okay..." I say. I go to the playground and start messing around on the equipment. I can't see what's happening from here so I give up and swing on the swings quietly singing to my self.

"Chew tobacco chew tobacco chew tobacco spit."

Blake's POV

Zoey heads off probably sulking that I told her to go away. The brat isn't that bad surprisingly. Bella really likes her.

"What's up Blake?"

"Her parents. They died. She came to visit us because her parents were both extremely sick and dying. They died within the same hour. My dad also said he didn't want to adopt her. But I'm eighteen. I could adopt her. Do you think I should?"

I have no idea what happened or who her real parents are, but I called around trying to find information on her. No body knows anything about her so I suggested adopting her. That way she can't run away and if she does, she will always come back to me. And I want to marry Bella. The ring is in my pocket.

"Ohmygosh! Poor Zoey! You should so adopt her! I could help you!"

I smile. "That's what I was thinking."

"Blake?"

"Yea?"

"I-I think its time we share our secrets. I love you."

"I love you too. Want to go first?"

"Sure." She takes a shaky breath. "Okay I'll just get it over with. I had a twin sister. Her name was Alexis. She dies when I was seven. My older brother, Austin, was driving us home from school. A drunk driver hit our car on the drive side. Alexis was sitting behind Austin. She dies on impact. Austin survived with a mini concision and a couple of cuts. I survive with no psychical injuries, only the emotional pain of losing my sister." By the time she finished, tears ran down her face. I pull her into my arms whispering to her.

Holy fudging crap.

I'm talking like Zoey now.

"Shhhh it's okay Bella. I'm here it's okay."

She nods. "Your turn."

I sigh. "Well I told you my original one already. That my father got drunk and abused me sometimes. But well, everything Zoey has told you is true. My dad kidnapped her and that..that I sometimes hit her. I'm so sorry Bella.  I understand if you hate me now."

"Blame I knew that."

"What?!"

"I figured it out. I love you."

"Your crazy tradition works baby."

She smiles. "I know."

I set her down on the bench and get on one knee. "Isabella Hoor, I love you with all my heart. You've made me realize that there is some good in everyone. You make my world a brighter and happier place. Will you help me take care of Zoey by being my wife? Will you marry me?"

A fresh set of tears rolls off her cheeks. "Yes!" She says her voice filled with happiness. Clapping is heard from everyone around us. I slide the ring on her finger. Standing up I pull her back in my arms and whisper in her ear

"Thank you. You've saved me."

She smiles bigger. Which I didn't even think was possible.

"Your welcome."

Back to Zoey's POV

I looked up to see Blake propose. It was the sweetest moment I'd ever seen. There was a lot of clapping, then they just hugged.

I wonder what happens to me now. There shared the secrets by now. I wonder what Izzy's was.

"Your on my swing." I'm interrupted by a boy that looks my age. Maybe slightly older. His brown almost black eyes would be slightly unerring for anyone except me. He brushes his black hair out of his face as he said that.

"Your swing?" I question. He nods. "Really. Because I see one, two, three, four. Four other possible swings for you to swing on."

"I don't care. This is mine. You obviously don't come here often, nobody touched my swing except me."

"And you don't know me. I'm not moving so go find someone else to bother."

"Move." He says glaring at me.

"I'm good. Please don't come ever again. It wasn't so lovely to meet you."

This seemed to anger him more. It's a swing. Get over it. What is this, a book?!

"That's it!" He says as he tries to push me off.

Wrong choice.

I grab his wrists and twist them away from me. I jump off the swing still holding his arms away from me and transfer them to one hand.

"Let go of me." He says through grinding teeth. He also try's to kick and punch me.

Double wrong choice.

I kick him in the stomach, and while he is moaning on the floor like a baby, roll him to a tree. He tries to punch me but I punch him in the eye. Hard.

Yet he keeps trying. I land a perfect punch to the nose and blood quickly starts coming out.

"Ahhhhhh!" He screams as I try to punch him again.

"Zoey! Stop!" Blake calls.

I ignore him and keep kicking the kid in the face. I don't like being told what to do. And I hate being touched.

"Control this girl would you!" The boy screams as I get one more kick in before I'm dragged away.

"What the hell Zoey?!" Blake screams at me.

"He tried to push me off the swing. I wouldn't move. So I pushed him away from me but he wouldn't leave me alone. I kicked him once. He started trying to hit and kick me so I dragged him over here and punched him. He still wouldn't leave me alone so that's why he's crying on the floor like a baby."

"Zoey you don't go around punching people!"

A lady walks up to us. "Actually he deserves that. He's always picking on the younger kids around here. I owe my thanks to you for putting him in his place."

"Well. Okay. Next time, don't start beating other people up!"

"I didn't even beat him up." I mumble.

"Yea yea you could do worse let's go." He says pulling my hand.

"Zoey are you okay?" Izzy says looking at my face.

" I never let him hit me" I say proudly

"Not something to be proud of Zoey." Blake mumbles

Whatever

"You guys  are string married!" I exclaim

"Yes. Now get in the car. You haven't taken your pill have you?"

"Nope." I say popping the P. Those dumb pills Blake makes me take make me super tired. "Izzy I don't wanna take them. I'll be good while your friends come over!" I say almost begging.

"Well maybe-".  She starts

"How did you know people were coming over?!" Blake interrupts

"I looked at your phone in the car." I say shrugging.

"Dear God your annoying. Wait where is my phone?!" He says

I hold it up in my hand smirking. "Let's go." He mumbles taking it.

"One chance got it?"

I nod happily.

This should be fun.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sooooooo
How was it? Longest chapter I've ever written. Your welcome. Did I ruin it with the whole beating up part or was it okay? I had a bunch of ideas for this chapter and used most of them at the same time.

Tell me what you think!

Comment

Vote

-Maria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...