The Prince

By RinShippingStories

I know, I wrote this fanfic right after I published the whole chapters of The Fantasy High School. This fanfi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

68 6 12
By RinShippingStories

To be continued...

We walked out to see the carriage arriving and watched as the Randsons got out of the carriage and walked into the gates which opened and Eclair and Eric and Mr and Mrs Randson walked towards us, bowing in front of us.

That's when Neru hugged my arm, getting all attached to me making me snap out of my mind. "Neru, what are--" Mother shushed me and then made a bright smile to her front, so I looked to my front too, then froze, stopping at my tracks to see Eclair standing right in front of me. She was smiling, but I could see fire in her eyes or something.

"Good afternoon your highnesses and Princess Rin and Princess Len! It's such a pleasure to see you all again! Especially for agreeing to come to our daughter Eclair's birthday party!" Mr Randson said in gratitude and looked at Neru and Mr Akita. Father stepped in and explained for anything could get all worse and awkward when I looked at him with a look. "It is, and we thank you for inviting Len to a special party, because he's been stressing out with working all the time and I guess he needs some rest, but also, we just want to say that we thought if we had gotten our close friends with us to come along with us too!"

I couldn't concentrate because Neru was still hugging me so tight, I thought the blood inside my arm was going to get clogged up and my hand was going to turn purple or something.

"Oh really? Don't worry, we don't mind at all! Although that's what my party was here for--to meet more new friends each year!" Eclair said in a chirpy voice. "And who's this woman?"

I looked to my side to see Neru smiling, but looking really mad. "I'm Prince Len's close friend! My name is Neru Akita! The daughter of the Captain of the Military who serves for the King and Queen! Right, your highness??" She asked. Mother smiled in pride not noticing Eclair's anger and said. "Yes! I always thought she was sweet and just right to be Len's bride!"

"And where is Rin?" Eric asked.

Suddenly, the doors opened and Rin came running and stopped in front of Eclair. Rin handed Eclair the present that we made and said. "Happy birthday! Me and Onii-sama made this very specially hand-made this for you!!" Eclair opened the present and picked up the necklace we made for her. "The green jewel is fresh from the sea. I love to go to the seas to find precious things and I found just a day later after you and Eric arrived to our house. This reminded deeply of you, and when we were making this for you, it was very strange because I Len chose this because he said that this one fitted you."

I froze, remembering what Rin had said when I chose that jewel. "Actually, this one is very great for her!" No wonder....

Eclair smiled so happily and so gratefully, that gave a big hug to Rin. "Oh thank you! This is so....Beautiful! Even you thought of asking Len's opinion which would fit me and Len also partly made this...." She gushed and immediately clasped it around her neck. I couldn't help but smile at that. Rin made another friend!

(Neru POV)

I watched, green in envy as Rin and Eclair began to spend the whole time chattering. It wasn't because of the present, but because of Rin and her personality. I mean, she's so perfect! Slim body, doll face, gold hair, perfect body, perfect skin, perfect eyes and looks so pretty in any dresses! Even the boys here are eyeing her....And....Even she's a kind girl and she had already made best friends with that girl when that girl is actually suppose to be envying her too!

Rin turned to me and winked. "Have fun with Onii-sama!" I smiled back and nodded, with pink cheeks.

(Len's POV)

Before Eric could ask something to Rin, Rin's choker (yes, I was still staring at it because I was beginning to get paranoid) turned into a colour of pink, and Rin suddenly looked a bit energetic.

"Well, I'll see you after the party. Just call me when the party has finished and you've come back here with Len, then I'll send someone to pick you up. But right now, I'm just going to stay here a bit to spend my time with the King and Queen." Mr Akita said pacing his hand on Neru's shoulder who smiled and nodded. "Thank you father!"

After waving goodbye, me and Neru seated inside with the Randsons and the carriage drove off. 

(Meiko's POV)

I watched as the carriage drove off until it was no where out of sight and I realized that now my own son is gone with the woman I chosed for him. "Hopefully they'll make up there!" I sighed happily, looking at Rin for an agreement. She smiled and nodded.  

But then another carriage arrived. I was confused, but then I realized in horror that I forgot COMPLETELY about the guests!! I looked at Kaito and he looked back at me with a surprised and nervous expression. "Well, now that they're gone, why don't you go chat with Mr Akita Rin?" Kaito asked Rin to make up an excuse. 

Rin, the little angel who the god had gave me, smiled and said. "Okay! How does that sound Mr Akita?" Mr Akita smiled too and replied without any refuses or in disgust, much to my relief. "That sounds wonderful. After all, I have a job to do just a little while later so I guess I should get a rest just before I go and have some chats." He said looking at his watch. 

(Rin's POV)

At the garden, we sat there at the peaceful spot under neath the shade. "This garden looks well taken care of....Who is the one who done all this beautiful work??" Mr Akita asked looking around as I placed the silver tray with the cake container and teapots and teacups on the table.

"Oh this? I did it!" I replied. 

He looked in me in a tiny surprised way and echoed. "You did it? I mean--this is astounding...." I giggled as he took another look at the view around him. "Please, you're praising me too much. So, would you like to have a piece of your favourite lemon cake with tea?" I asked. 

"Lemon cake? How did you know it was my favourite?" He asked in surprise again. I shrugged playfully and said. "I could tell. You even own a lemon tea company do you?" He couldn't reply because he was too shocked to. I could tell because this strange sense in me that was telling me how he was feeling, what he liked and didn't like, or even his personality and his favourite food.... 

Mr Akita laughed and said. "You're quite an astounding and interesting little lady...You're much different then my daughter herself. She sometimes cares about herself, but in the inside, she can just be like you. In my life, I only spent my time with my daughter. Well, I am fine. I had lunch before I came here, so I don't think I need to eat more today." 

"Oh, I see. But...Only with Neru? But what about another women like...Your wife?" I asked looking at him over the rim of the teacup. 

That's when I sensed something very strange in him. It told me that he felt miserable and not happy at all. I guess something happened to Mrs Akita. She probably had passed away..... "Neru's mother..." He started off. "It was only that time when Neru was only a small little girl. Just small and so young and we three--including her mother lived happily, but one day me and my wife misunderstood each other and then sepa....."

Then he suddenly stood up and said. "Actually, it was very nice to see and chat with you, Rin. Thank you for your kind offer and I hope to see you next time. Have a good day." I waved at him, still looking at him over the rim of my teacup and taking a sip as he left. 

I put down my empty teacup, which was actually empty the whole time. Same with the teapot and the teacups and the silver cake container. It was all a little joke. But then I feel this desired feeling inside me. "Rin.....Rin........Come to us, we are waiting for you...."  I followed the order and went down to the cliff obediently.

When I got there, I stepped into the shallow water, and immediately, a swirl pool appeared then Meito and the others came splashing out. They all swam to me, wrapping their pale, scale arms around me. They smiled and their eyes were like beautiful jewels. "Rin, you didn't come to us today earlier....Why?" Rinto asked laying his head on my shoulder. I looked down guilty and said. "It was Onii-sama, but it wasn't his fault. He just was worried for me." 

"Well he's TOO worried!..." Meito muttered. "He's just only trying to keep you awy from us. You know he's only being paranoid and mad at us even though we've done nothing?" I nodded and recieved a small kiss from Meito, then I felt tired. I felt like going to sleep and my visions turned black.

(Len's POV)

You know, it was the most uncomfortable ride in my life. Neru and Eclair were giving each other glares and Eric was doing this really dark stare, and the Randon parents were smiling and staring at me. But I was pretty glad we got there. The house wasn't big of course, but inside and there was a lot of pink decorations. Ribbons, tablecloths, banner, the treats and everything else was also pink. Everyone stopped and stared to see us walking into the party. Ha, I guess they had never seen such royal family did they?? Of course, we're too royal to be in such a low class party like this. Well to me, it's a low class.

"So, have you been to a party before?" Neru asked. I shrugged and replied blankly. "No, not on someone else's birthday party. There was only me and Rin's birthday." She raised an eyebrow and asked. "Really? Why? How come? We could go somewhere more quiet like outside on the garden to talk about it."

"Yes....That's a good idea." I agreed.

We managed to find our way to the garden and sat on the rim of the fountain and where it was also so quiet and peaceful....Just like the way I liked it. "Have you been to another birthday party like this??" I asked. Neru nodded with a bright smile and said. "I have HEAPS and PLENTY of friends, so I would always remember their birthdays! But....You still haven't told me the reason why you...."

I gave a big sigh and said. "There are sometimes being the most royal Prince is bad. You do get all the attention, the desires, the loves from everyone....But I also could do whatever I want, but not anymore. I'm becoming a King and I'm beginning to work and get no time to play around, go out with my friends OR even get to make any friends! Me and Rin were literally locked up in our castle. The only time we get to meet others is when we have a party at our castle."

Neru stopped and then looked down with a sad expression. "Oh....I'm sorry! I didn't know you would..."

"No, it isn't your fault. It's just because of our past that makes up our personality." I explained. "Rin is lovely all the time since we were little. Because I began to work so much, she became lonely and began to learn how to express herself with things she liked like flowers and being a Princess. She always thought Princess were suppose to be nice so she that's how she grew that way, and which is a good thing. And....You know that I don't even like you, do you? Well, I guess I shouldn't be the one explaining mine, but I had just realized it why I'm like this. Maybe growing up and doing all this hard work is making me so angry all the time. And you, Neru, the reason why you're so happy like is because of your past. You have lots of friends all the time so you kept attending to act nice."

I stopped and looked to see Neru looking surprised. "Wow...Len.....That's so moving!" She said. I nodded and looked at her again. Although she looked a bit tsundere, she looked like a girl who was almost like Rin but more cherrier and more silly. "Hey Neru, do you have time tomorrow?" I asked. Neru nodded and asked; "Why?"

"Well, I thought of we could talk more. How about visiting your house?"

RinsShippingStories:

If you guys are waiting for the next chapters, plz wait 'cause I'm very lazy ( I know) and it takes me about a day to think of something or.....go write.

-_-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 378 15
"The moment we met, is signaling an end..." "This is cruel, our fate is cursed..." "No matter what we try, the ending won't change..." "Why are we a...
29.9K 928 25
a horribly written xiaoven fanfic i made one random night. Please excuse the horrible grammar and the confusing plot line bc maybe one day i'll have...
9.1K 110 20
Basically an attempt at a rinku fanfic, cause I am bored. So sorry if it sucks NONE OF THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME, THEY ALL BELONG TO CRYPTON FUTURE...
297K 9K 41
Rihyun, with a huge crush on her brother's friend. The problem is , The boy doesn't even notice her. She tried talking to him but he just ignores her...