The Prince

By RinShippingStories

I know, I wrote this fanfic right after I published the whole chapters of The Fantasy High School. This fanfi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 7

49 5 1
By RinShippingStories

To be continued...

After we finally got our request to Big Al--Well, don't ask me why his name is like that. They called him that because he was always a big guy, even since he was a kid. That's why they called him Big Al. Everyone knows him and always calls him that name so much, that I don't even know what his real name is. Maybe....Al is short for Alphonse?? "Onii-sama, can I take this coat off, please?" Rin pleaded.

"No! You're a royal princess and I'm not letting you walking out into town so openly!" I said looking down at her. Rin screwed her eyebrows a little, pouting her lips. "But what about you? You get to walk all around as much as you want to!" I turned pink and replied, softly and a desperate way. "That's because you're young and you're a lady! There are a lot of men here and you'll get kidnapped! You're not that big enough to fight back."

That's when I caught a guy looking at Rin. He had ugly long purple hair and he looked like as if he was another wealthy man who came from another country, because he dressed in a strange way and he had his own guards with him. He was also with a women with long pink hair who was too busy chatting with another women to notice. But still, that stare towards Rin was making me angry.

I quickly lowered down my head and kissed Rin's forehead, who jumped a little and squeaked like a cute mice. She wasn't also the one turning pink, but I was too. But it was worth it because that guy finally looked away. "Onii-sama, what was that for??" Rin asked, still pink. I just didn't reply but grinned.

Once we got home, we went to Rin's room and Rin went up to her dresser drawer and took out these beautiful stunning jewels, fresh found in the nature sea. "So? What do you think? They're so beautiful, I think they would look good on Eclair!" Rin squeaked.

Yes, but I think they'd look good on YOU instead. I thought. Rin arranged them all by the colours like a little child arranging their colouring pencils properly, and looked up at me with cheeks rosy pink with pride. "So? I think you should choose one that would match her!" Rin insisted. I turned pink too and looked at them all. There were at least 10. They all looked beautiful, but the least good one was the dark Emerald. "That one." I said picking it up. "I think it looks great on her."

Rin made a face and said. "But that one is very dark green and red looks more better on her." I grinned and gently held out my hand so that Rin would hand me the chain necklace with a empty locket. "EXACTLY. At least this one would make her feel horrible." I said. Only joking, I only said that in my head.

"Oh no! It is beautiful!" I lied. "So, we've decided. Now we just have to stick this jewel onto the locket." Suddenly, Rin smiled brightly and nodded in complete agreement and said. "Actually, this one is very great for her!"

Rin had ordered glue and wrappings from Miki, our maid if I haven't told you yet, and we both sat at the dresser table. Ever since I first saw her come into this world, she was quite fumble fingers. She was struggling to put that small jewel in place with her thin fingers and she was beginning to get annoyed. But that doesn't disgust me because she's like a mature girl. except, it makes me smile and makes me fall for her more because she was sometimes cutely clumsy all the time.... "Here, let me do it for you." I said taking over.

I grabbed the jewel and the necklace, gently and aimed for the locket. And there, it stucked in right in the middle of the locket. "There. Now we just have to let it dry for now and then we get to wrap it up!" I say, grinning.

Suddenly, it gets all romantic in the air. It was like a scent from a scented candle. It was in the atmosphere, waving everywhere and it was intoxicating me. I couldn't get away from it because I was already poisoned from this curse spell. Looking down at Rin, staring into her ocean blue eyes like the sea made my heart race in lust. Her shiny cherry lips made me thirsty for it, although my tongue was watering. I bent down closely with my heart racing faster and aimed for her lips and her tongue. We were about 5 centimeters until....

"LEN! NERU'S ABOUT TO COME IN A MINUTE!!" Mother screeched through the walls.

I quickly parted right before she flung the doors open. "LEN! There you are!! I was running around for you!! Get dressed quickly!!" I gritted my teeth furiously and so hard, they could've been crushed. "YES I KNOW mother!" I muttered under my breath.

"Good, now get dressed!!" Mother ordered and closed the doors. 

I looked down at Rin again so that...All that feelings would come back, but it was no use. All the gratitude towards Mother. &%(^*RITC&%....

I picked up the locket and tapped the jewel to see that it was stuck good. There, it's dried now. Now, if we could just wrap it up..." I murmured looking at the wrappings and ribbons in variety of colours. None of them looked ugly. Rin picked out a red velvet wrapping and a white ribbon, looked at me with those cute eyes and said. "I want to use these colours because it just shows the colour of adolescence and adulthood-like love and passion with something pure with the colour of white."

I was impressed and a bit surprised. I watched as she went into one of the drawers and pulled out a empty necklace box that was just plain cardboard. Inside, there was nothing but just a red velvet soft cushion with a strip in the middle to put the necklace onto from falling and going everywhere in the box when being carried around. Rin placed the necklace in there, closing it and then wrapped it so nicely with the red velvet wrapping and then tied it all together with the white ribbon and made up a beautiful bow on the top. "There! We've finished!! Now we just have to get you ready for the party!" She squeaked standing up from her stool chair.

"O-Oh no, I'm fine the way I am. I don't need to--"

"Len!~"

I froze and whipped around as the doors flung open to see that Neru girl running to me, waving her arms like crazy as if she was waving for help, out in the sea because there's a shark going after her.

Then she jumps up and gives me a rude bear hug, but I pushed her away and gave her glare, so she got the hint and cleared her throat. "So, anyway.... I thought I would come over and talk with you again! My Father has came too and your Mother said that you were about to get dressed, but instead I found you here which is quite unusual...Hahahaha...." Then she ends up all silent. I rolled my eyes in disgust and said demandingly as much as harsh I tried to sound. "NERU, what are you doing here??"

She gulped and said. "I came here because I planned to go somewhere out like a picnic with you! Why?"

"What do you mean why? I don't even know why you're here whilst I'm really busy today??" I slightly yelled. Neru made a face, making a confused face. "Busy?" She echoed. I nodded and explained. "We were suppose to go to this girl's house who invited us to her birthday party. I guess I should either delete your request or hers."

Neru then saw Rin who kindly waved and said; "Hello Neru! Your dress looks nice enough to be dancing with Onii-sama at the party! You may not know the birthday girl, but that doesn't matter because at least it can save you two some time to get to know each other!!" At that, Neru nodded in thanks and blushed red, but I didn't. My heart ached terribly and I felt as if being betrayed. Because my crush was cheering me on to like a ugly girl....

"Oh, why isn't this Len and Rin?"

We three turned to see Mr Akita walking towards us. "Len! I told you to get dressed!!" Mother scold coming in with Father. "Oh well....Anyway, Neru and Len, you two should go play while we still have time until the time we have to arrive from." Mother sighed.

Before I could say something, Mr Akita pushed me and Neru away. "Come you two, at least...Get together." He insisted. I looked behind my shoulder to see him smirking. I really hate this man....But then Father was also glaring at him too.

----optional bit----

(Rin's POV)

I watched sweetly as my big brother and Neru go. They look lovely together...

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, seeing Mr Akita standing there. He stood straight, with his chest out and his face held high and feet together as his clothes shined with medals and his polished black shoes stood out. "Well then! While your brother and my daughter spend some time together, should we spend some together to know each other?" I couldn't say no, so I nodded and smiled. "Yes, it would be very nice!" I replied.

He smiled kindly then held out his arm in insist, so I took it and we both walked arm to arm through the hallway. Mama gave me a wink while Papa smiled a bit. We went into the guest room and Mama and Papa seated on the couch to rest after walking around so much, but I didn't feel like sitting, and neither did Mr Akita.

"Len still has 5 minutes or so until the time comes for Eclair's birthday...." Mother murmured looking at the time. "So I guess he'll still have time." Suddenly, Mr Akita bowed, stepping away and held out his gloved hand to me, well-mannered. "Then I guess we might have a little time to practice a dance. You haven't dance with someone yet did you?" He asked. I nodded and said. "Yes, I did. But I guess I could do more practice. But I am fine! I'm not going to the party!" He laughed and said. "I'm not going either, but I thought we'd do it, speaking of parties...."

I took the offer and he held my hand nice and high and his other hand was behind his back as always, like a real dancer. His other hand went around my waist and I placed my other hand on his big mighty chest. Then he pulled me, making me glued to his chest and held me tight. "Look directly into my eyes. I'll teach you the real version of dancing." He explained when I looked at him in confusion.

Then he took a step back with one of his foot, so I took a step forward with my foot that was in front of his foot that took a step back. Then we began to move back and forth as we moved side to side, twirling around the room. I took a glance at Mama and Papa who looked proud and bright. I began to smile too, feeling shy. Even though I wanted to look away so that I wouldn't show my shyness, I didn't look away from him. He smiled back and chuckled slightly.

I slightly looked down and stared at his badges that shone out in bride on his black military uniform. I always thought Mr Akita was a scary man, but he seemed to be a nice man. I guess I can't just judge at how cold he looks.

---end of optional bit----

(Len's POV)

We were outside, awkwardly walking around in the garden. "So, should we like...Practice dancing?" Neru asked all of a sudden. I rolled my eyes at her again and muttered. "You wish!" She gives a sigh too, finally getting the hang of that it was too useless on me. "JUST.....Don't even talk." I muttered, slumping down against the bench under the tree. Neru sat beside me and we sat there awkwardly.

That's when she shuffles very closely to me and laid her head on my shoulder, with this cheeky smile on her face. "What are you doing??" I muttered. She shrugged and said. "There's nothing to do, and it's better than just avoiding like that."

I looked at my watch to see that it now the time to leave. "We're late for the party...." I muttered. "We should go now." We both stood up and walked back inside.

I knocked on the guest room and yelled out. "I'm coming in! We have to go now!" Then I turned the knob and opened the door to see Father and Mother sitting on the couch watching Mr Akita dancing with...RIN?? I feel sick and betrayed once more. Like....A man finding his own lover cheating on him.

"What on earth...M-Mother!" But then I froze to see Mother looking all dreamy. She was resting on her face on her hands and Father was sitting there chewing his fingers. I looked back at Rin and Mr Akita, dancing nicely and slowly and perfectly. I didn't like the way how Mr Akita had attached Rin's body to his as they danced and made her look up to look at his face. It made ME feel like chewing on my fingers!

Mother finally snapped out of it and looked at the clock, gasping. "We're late!! Come on, we need to go now!" She said in a hurry. Mr Akita and Rin stopped dancing, which made feel relieved. I don't even get how Father and Mother are feeling so calm when Rin is actually being touched by a pervy old man?? And to make that even worse, his daughter is a ugly girl!!

I just watched as Rin and Mr Akita were talking for a moment and then they separated. I can even take it anymore....That Eric guy is going to be at the party too, and there's going to be that pervy old man there! I WOULD go for it and protect Rin, but Mother would just block my way all because 'i need to go out with Neru! blah blah...' I wish someone who's like me wouldn't let anyone touch Rin.....

That's when the servant came in and bowed saying. "Your highness, they have arrived to pick Prince Len up." 

Goddammit.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...
138K 3K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
315K 11.8K 133
Contains Len x Rin, Kaito x Miku, Gumi x Yuma, Gakupo x Luka. Len's been in class with her for almost a year now. So why does he notice her towards...
15.7K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...