Mafia Bossβœ”

By Ma_lysh_ka

"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivon... More

CopyrightΒ©
Author's Note
1) In Exchange
(2) The Mafia's Boss
(3) What Just Happened
(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss
(5) Invite to Dinner
(6) Kidnapped?
(7) Mafia Central
(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy
(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!
(10) I Care Even If You Don't
(11) Girls Day Out
(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......
(13) Captured
(14) Traitors, Plans and Secrets
(15) Bombed Out!
(16) Inizio
(17) Money, Good News and Dirty Tricks
(18) Couple Trouble
(19) Shoot Out
(20) We're Just Teens
(21) Star Struck
(22) The New Boy
(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana
(24) Dangerous Addictions
(25) Celebrity and Jealousy
(26) An Aggressive Gangster
(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend
(28) Ruined Date
(29) Accidental Kiss
(30) Break Away
(31) Licensed to Kill
(32) Lovers or Controllers
(33) Interesting Conversations
(34) A Forbidden Love
(35) Breaking the Rules
(36) A Little Detective Work
(37) The Mafia Devil
(38) He Doesn't Have an Army
(39) Her Secret
39) Another Break Away
40) The Gionovese Famiglia
41) No Limits
42) A Million Diamonds
43) Held at Ransom
44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince
45) Not a Typical Sweet Seventeen
46) Bliss
Mafia Boss
The Emperor Chases His Wife
Reason There's No Book 2
Update! MUST READ!!!
The Notice Board
Writer's Tip
New Things
New 2023
TikTok

(31) Lost and Found

51.5K 1.5K 182
By Ma_lysh_ka

I poured some of the blue powder into his water and gave it a good shake. He was practicing boxing with a sandbag and I was in the shadows doing my dirty work. I replaced his bottle in the same spot and snuck away before returning a few minutes later but with a lot of noise.

"Hey babe." I waved and he looked up

"Hi Jenn." he smiled at me.

"Here drink some." I took up his water bottle "I don't want you dehydrated."

He chuckled and took the water from me and took a sip. I smiled to myself.

He's all mine now.

"Want to go out for dinner later?" he asked me

"Sure." I answered "Where are we going?"

"That's a secret Jenn." he teased me and stuck his tongue out at me.

I went up to him and kissed his cheek.

"You need a shower." I joked "You stink."

He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Tell me something I don't know." he said

"You're sweaty and you're bathing with me." I answered and he laughed

"I'll be there in a while." he took another sip of water

"Alright." I smiled and went off.

Xavier's POV

I drank the rest of my water finding nothing wrong with it before grabbing my towel and wiping my face. My mind went back to my break-up with Royalty. Something felt off with me but I couldn't put my finger on it. I pushed the thought of her sad face out my mind and got up. I walked up the stairs two at a time. I met Royalty on the way up and our gazes locked for a while.

"Hi." she said awkwardly and put down the vase she was carrying

"Hey." I answered and watched as she neatly put the flowers in it

She stood back up and turned to me looking at the floor. I could tell she was nervous at seeing me alone. She mostly saw me with Jennifer and during those times I did things to make her jealous.

"I got to go." she turned and ran off and I started after her

Since when are we like this? Is there something I'm forgetting?

I couldn't figure it out and I just walked into the kitchen. My head started to hurt a little but I didn't mind as I went into the fridge and took out a cold soda then went up to my room to meet Jennifer.

Royalty's POV

Why did I have to see him?

I was running and I found myself in the garden. I leaned on a tree and wiped the stray tears I hadn't known had fallen. I sat down by the pond with my back against a tree. I raked my fingers through the grass slowly.

Why is he so different now? We fought a lot before but now we fight and can't make up. Was he really bad before or was I too blind to see it? Why do you keep thinking of him Rei? He's done with you and now you're nothing to him.

I sat down hugging my knees as stray tears rolled down slowly. I heard a soft purr and looked down to see R.J. snuggling close to me.

"Hey." I choked on tears while petting him softly

He purred softly in response as though feeling my pain. I put my head into my hands and cried. It was almost midday when I made my way back inside. My head was pounding and I felt worn out and tired from crying. I met Neveah and walked right past her as though I was in a daze.

"Hey Royalty." Neveah stopped me "Are you alright?"

"Yeah fine." I looked at her "Just a headache."

I walked off before she could ask me anything more. I went up to my room and locked myself in my bathroom. I went into the cupboard and rampaged through knocking things out in the process. A glass bottle fell and broke but I didn't care. I kept searching until I found the Aspirin and popped the packet. I popped two into my mouth and drank some water from the sink. I put my hands on the sink and bent over.

C'mon stop hurting!

The headache got worst and I popped in another pill crying and hoping the headache would go but it didn't. There was a knock on my bathroom door.

"Royalty." Neveah's voice said from the other side of the door and I could hear the concern in it "Are you alright? Royalty!?"

"I'm fine." I lied drinking some more water "Just a headache."

"Royalty open up." Neveah tried turning the lock "It's not just a headache. You were crying. Your eyes are red."

"Neveah I'm fine." I cried

"No you're not!" Neveah began to pound on the door "Open up! PLEASE!"

I heard my bedroom door open and I heard a masculine voice.

"Neveah. I heard a bottle breaking from next door." Cristiano said "Is everything alright?"

"It's Royalty." I heard Neveah answer "I don't know why but I've got the feeling she's not herself now and she's locked herself in the bathroom. She said she had a headache and with all the shit going on I'm afraid she'll hurt herself."

I swallowed another pill.

I'm fine Neveah! Really fine!

I heard the door handle being turned then I heard silence before a loud crack and the handle being turned again before Cristiano entered with Neveah behind him.

"GET OUT!!" I found myself yelling at them

"Royalty." Cristiano grabbed the packet of pills from me "How much did you take?"

"Give it back." I tried to grab it from him.

He held it up out of my reach using his six foot height to his advantage. I gave up and began to cry harder.

"Four." I answered softly

He tossed the packet to Neveah and pulled me into a hug.

"Cry Royalty. Cry." he said softly and I let it out.

It's was the second time I was crying on a boy.

First Geo now Chrissy!

"It hurts." I cried "What did I ever do to deserve this? WHAT DID I EVER DO?! If this is how love feels then I'll never fall in love again! I hate it! I HATE HIM! I HATE EVERYONE!!"

I found myself running out the bathroom. I did care if Cristiano just broke the lock for my bathroom, how many pills I swallowed or anything. I just wanted to get out. I kept running along the corridor even though I heard Neveah running after me and calling my name. My head felt heavy and my vision became slightly blurry but I kept running. I was at the end of the corridor when I felt my body beginning to shut down. I lost balance and began to fall but instead of falling to the hard ground I fell into warm arms.

"Damanico." I looked up into those familiar green eyes.

"I see I got out in perfect timing, mia cara." he smiled at me

"Royalty?" I heard Neveah calling my name

"Let's get you out of here." Damanico picked me up bride style "You need to rest."

I couldn't respond as my vision got really blurry.

How is he in six different places?

I closed my eyes and relaxed in his arms.

"It's good to see you again, Nobildonna." he said softly "I'm bringing you to my home. My father promised your father that our family will forever look after yours and I'm not going to break that bargain for money. It's a good thing I remembered when I bought you to Lucario. Let's go before you're found. Trust me princess."

I felt him kiss my forehead and began to walk.

-----------------------------------------

He's back! What do you think is going on with Damanico and Royalty? Is he really her bodyguard or just making another scheme?

In case you didn't really get it at first. Royalty was seeing Damanico. That's who she was talking to in the prison. As the story progresses you'll see their relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
7.4K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
132K 2.1K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...
503K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πˆπ“π€π‹πˆπ€π π‚π€ππŽ ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...