My Story

By Kasper14

Life isn't easy. Never has been, never will be. If someone tells you their life is easy then they are lying b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

12 0 0
By Kasper14

ANNA'S POV

The next day Matthew comes down to get me and I simply glare at him before following him out of the basement. He leads me up to the gym where a metal table with straps lay. I walk over to it and get on before letting Matthew strap me on.

Bryan walks in with purple marks around his neck and I smirk. He comes over to me with a trolley that had viles of something on it. He gets a syringe and fills it up with one of the viles before injecting it into my arm. He continues to do this until I have been injected eight times.

Bryan and Matthew leave the room with me on the table. A pain shoots through my body and I scream before everything goes black.

****

I don't know where I am but I'm looking down at the scene of me crying with my family. I watch as Bryan walks into the room with Matthew and I realise I'm about to re-watch my family being killed. I try to close my eyes but I can still see it.

My dad goes down then my mum. Then I try to keep Richie but he goes down too. Then I watch as Bryan lifts his arm up one last time and shoots Madi in the back.

A pain shoots through my body as if someone was stabbing my heart and I start screaming.

"Ok, calm down." I hear a voice say in my head and I stop screaming before looking around me.

"Who are you? How can I hear you?" I ask.

"I'm Alexander and you can hear me because you were injected with my blood. I'm a vampire, King Vampire to be specific. What are you?"

"I'm a human. I go by Anna or Lily, what ever floats your boat."

"How are you still alive?"

"Good question. I'm angry so maybe it's not my turn to die yet."

"What has you angry?"

"I've been kidnapped and last night my whole family was killed in front of me."

"Fair enough. Well, with my blood in your veins you will be a lot stronger."

"Great, I can get out and get my payback."

"Yea but you have to wake up first."

"How do I do that?"

"If you close your eyes and relax your body then when you open your eyes again you will be back in the real world."

"Great, thanks for that."

"Your welcome."

I close my eyes and relax my body ready to smash Bryan and Matthew.

****

I open my eyes again to see that I'm in the gym again and I smirk. I look around to see if Matthew and Bryan are in here but they aren't. I move my arms and the straps instantly snap so I do the same for my legs before getting of the metal table.

Bryan and Matthew walk into the room and their jaws drop.

"How did you get out?" Bryan asks.

"Magic." I answer before running over to them. Man I am way faster then I remember, ah right vampire.

I grab them both by their tops before pushing them to the ground and having them back to back. I find a rope and tie them up before reaching into Bryan's pocket and grabbing his cell phone.

I put Jace's number into it and press call. It rings a couple times before he picks up.

"Hello Officer Jace Woods speaking." He answers and I smile.

"Hey dad, just thought I'd call and say hi." I say and I hear him suck in a breath.

"Anna?"

"Yep, I got free and tied my kidnappers up so I thought I would call you."

"Ok well we're tracking the phone so we can come find you."

"All good. I'm just going to go have a quick shower but I'll leave the phone going so that you can keep tracking it."

"All right be careful."

"Will do." I reply before laying the phone down on the trolley and going to the shower room.

I have a quick shower before changing into clean bra, panties, sports bra, running shorts, ankle socks and sneakers.

I walk back to the phone and before hearing police sirens coming towards the mansion. I look at my skin and notice I'm a lot paler. I walk to the shower room mirror and look in it to see I now have pitch black hair, electric blue eyes and I'm more defined, not to mention curvy.

I put the phone up to my ear again, "Hey dad?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I have kind of changed in looks. They injected me with this stuff and now I have black hair, electric blue eyes, pale skin and I'm fit and curvy looking."

"All right I'll let the officers know so that they don't try to arrest you instead."

"Thanks."

"I'm just happy your ok."

"Me too."

I hear the car pull up out the front of the mansion and I smirk.

"Guys our ride is here." I say, watching them practically shit themselves.

I run through the house until I reach the front door. I open it and come face to face with Max.

"Hey Max." I greet and he smiles widely before picking me up and spinning me around.

"You look so good." He comments as he places me on the ground.

"Especially for someone you has been kidnapped and missing for the last four months." A guy grumbles behind Max.

"Shut up, Andy." Max says before smiling at me.

"This way." I say before walking back to the gym where Bryan and Matthew were trying to shuffle away.

"Nice try, guys." I say before walking over to them and grabbing the rope that kept them tied together.

Max, Andy and a couple other guys come over and untie them before handcuffing them and taking them out to the truck.

"I'm not convinced about you being Anna." Andy mumbles.

"You don't have to be. I just want to go see Jace and Dave and get away from this place." I reply before walking out of the room.

"What did they do to you?" Andy asks.

"I would rather not talk about it." I answer and he frowns.

Andy has light brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, is well built and is about 6'5 in height. He's good looking but his attitude is a real turn off.

"You have family, Andy?" I ask.

"Yea, my parents then I have a little brother who's 12." He answers and I nod.

"I had parents, an 8 year old brother and a 4 year old sister." I say and his frown deepens.

"Had?" He asks and I nod.

"They were killed in front of me yesterday." I explain with no emotion in my voice causing him to flinch.

"I'm really sorry that you had to go through that." He says.

"Not as sorry as I am." I reply before finally making it outside.

I spot Bryan and Matthew in the back of a police car and go over to it. I open the door and crouch down to their level.

"I hope you regret what you've done because you'll both have a long time to think about it, especially you, Bryan." I say watching them nod before standing up and closing the door.

"Who's taking me back to Jace?" I ask.

"Andy is." Max answer and I nod.

Andy gets into one of the police trucks and I hop in the passenger side. Andy sighs before starting the truck and driving away from that death filled mansion.

"Wait!" I say and Andy quickly stops.

I unbuckle myself before opening the door and getting out. I run back to the house at as human speed as I can. I hear people running after me shouting my name but I'm not focused on them. I run to the back of the house where I find my family's bodies lying in a pile on the tarpaulin. I fall to my knees at the sight and let a couple tears run down my cheeks.

I hear people run up behind me before coming to a stop and sucking in a breath. I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Max.

"I'm sorry but I remembered them and I couldn't leave their bodies just lying out here." I apologise but he shakes his head.

"No it's fine, come on let's get you back to Jace. The other's will sort everything out with your family." He says and I nod before standing up.

I follow him and Andy back to the trucks before getting in Andy's again. Max drives Bryan and Matthew while Andy takes me. The officers are staying behind to sort out my family.

I rest my head against the window as Andy drives us back to town. The picture of their bodies just piled there keeps swirling around in my head and I was trying very hard not to rip Bryan and Matthew's throats out. I didn't blame Matthew as much because he had tried to help with the kids but he was just as guilty, if he hadn't of helped with the kidnapping they would still be alive.

We eventually make it back to L.A and Andy pulls into a parking spot out the back of the police station. He turns the car off and I unbuckle myself before opening the door and getting out. I walk towards the back entrance but stop and try to compose myself first.

"I'm still not totally convinced that you are Anna." Andy comments as he comes to a stop in front of me.

"Yea well I'm very convinced that you're an asshole." I hiss before going inside.

"That's pretty rude considering I was one of the people who saved you." Andy comments, following behind me.

"Yea well you are the the only person being an asshole to me." I reply.

I walk into the station and head towards Jace's office.

"You're not allowed in there without permission." Andy comments and I turn around to face him.

"I do have permission, basically being his daughter is my permission." I state before turning around and continuing to walk.

I knock on his office door and I hear him say 'come in'. I open the door and he looks up before smiling. He stands up and comes around his desk to hug me.

"I'm so glad to have you back." He says as he hugs me tightly.

"I'm glad to be back." I say hugging him tightly but not too tightly.

"You look great by the way." He comments as he steps back.

"Thank you. Will I have to change my name again now?" I ask as he sits down at his desk chair and I sit down in front of his desk.

"Yea, I've already sorted that out though." He answers with a smile.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Rebecca Woods." He answers and I smile.

"I get your last name." I state and he nods.

"Yea, I'm going to adopt you therefore you have my last name." He says and my smile widens.

"Sir, shouldn't you get a DNA test to make sure she is actually who she says?" Andy says from the doorway and my anger spikes.

"Shouldn't you leave asshole?" I ask, venomously.

"Becky, calm down. Andy, I would know who my daughter is from a mile away no matter what she looks like." Jace says and I take deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

"Alright, sir. It was just a suggestion." Andy replies.

"You may leave now, Andy, thank you." Jace says and Andy leaves, closing the door behind him.

"If I could kill him I would." I say and Jace chuckles.

"He's new, he doesn't know who you are. I pretty sure he has a crush on you to be honest." Jace says and I fake gag causing him to laugh.

"I really hope not." I comment and he chuckles.

"You never know, you might end up liking him too."

"And you would approve?" I ask with a smirk.

"I would approve of any of the single men in this unit, I know them." He answers and I nod.

"Mhm, sure." I laugh and Jace chuckles again.

It's good to be back but I know things won't be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 13 8
hello guys ,it's me again so recently Wattpad deleted my Previous story that was carrying the same name as this . I was told I violated a community...
251 31 30
The story of bullying and romance and gangs. And abuse. It shows how any life can get out of hand. "My boyfriends father is choking me! Because I wo...
Pain By Elise

Teen Fiction

1.3K 38 16
Pain. It's all different for everyone. We all have our own tolerance, and our own versions of it to deal with. So if you consider it, my pain isn't a...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...