Dangers Back:

By SwaggyBiebs11

Sequel to "Danger" !!! I will not be uploading "Danger" only "Dangers Back" (: ... I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THI... More

Dangers Back: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Dangers Back 2
GET READY

Chapter 40

8.9K 18 1
By SwaggyBiebs11

No One's Point of View:

Kelsey fluffed her hair in the mirror, making sure it was volumized enough, her curls intact as they hung perfectly down her shoulders before twirling around, checking her outfit in the mirror. She stopped to run a clear coat across her lips, wanting them to stand out against the ruby red lipstick she had decided to smear on just moments before.

Grabbing her clutch from on top the dressed, Kelsey rolled her eyes as she heard her name being called for the fifth time that night. "I'm coming!" She called out with a huff before leaving the room and entering the main one where everyone stood around waiting. "Patience is a virtue, you know."

Looking up from the floor with his hands in the pockets of his jeans, Justin opened his mouth to say something when his eyes fell on her and immediately felt his throat run dry as Kelsey walked over to him wearing a fitted red dress that showed off enough leg to drive him crazy.

If it weren't for the crowd around them, he would have thrown her over the table and fucked her senseless right then and there.

"Hot damn," Marco whistled, chuckling as Alec punched his arm. Ignoring her, he turned to Justin, a permanent grin on his face. "You're in for it tonight, bro."

"Shut up." Justin hissed, elbowing Marco in his side as he winced, glaring over at Justin who in return turned away from him and kept his eyes trained on his fiancé. "You look gorgeous babe," He mumbled as she stood toe to toe with him.

"Thank you," She blushed slightly, nibbling on the corner of her lip. She wanted tonight to be a night neither one of them would forget.

Trying hard to contain his self-composure, Justin wrapped his arm around Kelsey's waist, pulling her close to him. Brushing his lips across her ear, Justin squeezed her hip. "All mine." He growled lowly causing goosebumps to rise.

Blinking up at him innocently, a whisper of a smirk crossed her lips as she leaned into him, "Mmm, maybe." She said before grabbing his hand and holding it behind her, giving the girls her attention before he could say anything else. "You guys look amazing."

"Thanks babe," Alec smiled big, "So do you."

"I always look bloody amazing," Kadra flipped her hair behind her shoulder, winking playfully as she linked her arm through Marcus'.

Steph laughed as she shook her head at her friend before politely thanking Kelsey. She had been awfully quiet these last few days and Kelsey had yet to figure out why. Usually Stephanie was the loud one, always having a story to tell them but lately, she's kept to herself, staying alongside Bruce whenever she could.

"Justin better keep guard," Carly said, "Because I'm almost positive all the guys there will be drooling over you."

"They can drool all they want," Justin shrugged carelessly but everyone could see the hardness behind his eyes, knowing he'd kill anyone who even tried to touch her. "Because they can't have her."

Justin's Point of View:

The music was blaring through the speakers instantly deafening us all as we made our way inside the club, sticking close to one another, careful not to get lost within the sea of people that crowded the area.

I dug my fingers into Kelsey's side upon noticing all the heads that turned and stared. A part of me felt smug at the way they all thought they had a chance with my girl but then the other part of me wanted to rip them apart limb from limb for even looking at her the way they were-like she was a piece of meat.

Upon reaching the bar, I let Kelsey go knowing she was safe next to me before turning to John. "You ready to order?" I smirked. John wasn't much of a drinker but when he got enough in his system he wasn't as uptight as he usually was.

He gave me a wary look while biting his bottom lip as if contemplating something internally. "Why do I have a feeling I'm not going to remember any of this tomorrow morning?"

"That's because you won't." I laughed while whistling loudly, catching the attention of the bartender. "Two."

"Will that be all Mr. Bieber?"

"We'll also have a round of shots too to start the night off." I slapped a hundred dollar bill on the counter, slipping it over to him as he tipped his head in acknowledgment, taking the money and putting it away while he settled ten shot glasses one next to the other before pouring vodka inside each.

Grabbing one, I clicked it against everyone's glass before looking at Kelsey, knowing this was the first time in a long time she's ever had something like this. "Scared?"

"Psh," Kelsey rolled her eyes, laying a hand on her hip as she weighed into it. Locking eyes with me, she didn't hesitate before dumping the entire substance down her throat, quickly swallowing it as she sucked her teeth, letting out a deep breath. Slapping the glass down on the bar top, she signaled the bartender for another one.

With raised eyebrows I watched as my girl downed another glass before slamming it down once more. "You were saying?"

Smirking, I dipped down low, pressing my lips against hers in a quick kiss before pulling away and taking my drink along with another and soon another. "Keep this up and you'll be falling all over the place in the next half hour." I chuckled.

"I know how to hold my own, you don't have to worry about me." Kelsey retorted as she batted her eyelashes up at me innocently while biting her lower lip, "I'll be on my best behavior." She held two fingers up, "Scouts honor." Giggling, she leaned into me.

I shook my head at her, "The alcohol's already getting to you and you haven't even had a real drink yet."

"You don't have to worry about her!" Carly called out over the music, shimmying her way over to us as she got in the middle, taking Kelsey's hand. "The girls are gonna go dance, we'll see you later!" Pulling her away from me, I watched as they all formed a line, each on against the other as they threw their arms in the air while shaking their asses.

But my eyes were trained on one girl and one girl only.

Enjoying the view, I leaned my elbows back against the bar watching as Kelsey threw her head back in laughter, her face lighting up causing me to smile to myself. Seeing her happy was the only thing I ever wanted.

"I'm about to go on over there, throw Alec over my shoulder and get the hell out of there." Marco muttered into my ear as he nudged me with his shoulder, his eyes clouded over in lust.

I laughed, patting his back. "Contain yourself, Messina. We just got here."

"Can you fucking blame me?" He growled lowly, his teeth latching onto his bottom lip as he watched his girlfriend thrash around sensually with Kadra, "She's practically begging me to fuck her."

"Yeah well it was your idea to come here," I shrugged, "You're gonna have to live with the consequences."

"Don't act like you're not thinking the exact same thing about Kelsey," Marco shot back defensively. "You know you want it too."

"Yeah well unlike you I'm not going to stand here talking about it, I'm gonna do something about it." Walking backwards, my hands in either side of me as I wiggled my eyebrows before turning and making my way over to Kelsey.

Kelsey's Point of View:

Laughing, I dipped down low before coming back up, Kadra whipping her hair back and forth as she moved her body to the beat, Carly throwing her arms in the air as she twirled around, Stephanie in front of her while Alec stayed behind with Kadra.

"Excuse me ladies, coming through." I looked over to see Justin cutting behind me, breaking our link together as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "Mind having a dance with your incredibly sexy fiancé?" He murmured quietly in my ear making the hairs on my arms stand.

Shaking my head, too afraid to speak in fear of stumbling on my words, I swallowed hard watching as the girls gave me a playful look before disappearing and finding their guys.

With his hands on my hips, Justin moved his own in sync with mine, letting me take all control as I leaned my ass back against his crotch, making sure to press up against him as hard as I could.

Justin linked his fingers through mine, keeping our interlocked hands on my stomach as he moved sensually his lips twisting to a smirk against my cheek as he felt me tense. "Just let loose baby girl," He whispered lightly, "It's just me."

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes, letting myself relax against him as I moved to every blow coming from the speakers that boomed throughout the entire club. The lights burned every inch of the floor with its flashing colors as beads of sweat built at the back of my neck.

Leaning my head back against Justin's shoulder, I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling my bottom lip into my mouth as I felt his teeth graze the skin behind my ear, his hands traveling from my wrists, down my arms, down my ribs before meeting their previous spot on my hips except this time he gripped them even harder, making sure to have him up against him that even a piece of paper couldn't fit between us.

Pressing his lips against the base of my neck, I moaned gently, rolling my head to the side, giving him all the room he needed. Flicking his tongue out against the heat of my skin, I felt on fire as he blew against the moisture, sending goosebumps to arise.

Placing a sloppy kiss there he sucked gently before scraping it with his teeth, tugging it in between as he pulled before letting it go and kissing it. Working his mouth down and across my shoulder as far as he could go, his hands roamed my entire body, groping me in places only he has ever touched.

Sliding down the length of my torso and waist to the end of my dress, Justin slid his hands up dragging the material along with it while his fingers dug into my skin as he tugged on my earlobe. Gasping, I arched my back into him, my fingers weaving inside his hair as I jerked him towards my face, turning my head in time to crash my lips against his.

Working his lips against mine in a way that took my breath away and made my toes curl, I felt as though I were on cloud nine. Slipping his tongue inside, Justin tasted every inch of my mouth as our bodies entangled together in a way I didn't know was possible.

Whipping me around so that I was now facing him, Justin hooked his arm around me, pulling me to him as we meshed perfectly together while grabbing my right leg as he wrapped it around him. Kissing the bottom of my jaw and traveling down the front of my neck, to my chest where he left little love bites in their wake, I felt my body burn from the intensity, sweat and temperature working its way around us.

Pulling away, I held my hands up, feeling a bit dizzy from the alcohol and the close proximity as I leaned my forehead against him.

"You okay?" He questioned breathlessly, his chest moving in a fast pace as he tried to regain his composure. His thick eyebrows furrowed together in a frown, his fingers brushing my hair away as he cupped my chin, catching my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need a minute." I smiled reassuringly.

"You want to sit down for a bit? Cool off?" He gestured with his head over to the bar.

Nodding, I followed him back there where he grabbed me by surprise around my waist, hauling me into a seat before nestling in between my legs, his hands on either side of me. "Too much for one night?"

"It's just really... crazy in here," I admitted sheepishly while running my hands through my hair and tossing it carelessly to the side as I fanned myself.

Licking his lips, Justin leaned in close to me, "Or maybe you're just hot and bothered." Squeezing my thigh, he kissed the sore spot on my neck making sure to tease the skin.

I held my breath, fighting back the moan that threatened to come tumbling from my mouth. I crossed my legs, aware of the fact that he was getting to me.

Chuckling, Justin laid his head against my shoulder as he peered up at me, "You're so turned on by me right now..." He trailed off while smirking, "If you want we can just finish what we started on the dance floor back at home." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Scowling, I shoved him back before hopping off the stool. "No thank you." I said before turning my back to him while ordering a screwdriver.

"Don't be mad at me babe," Justin moved up behind as he looked over my shoulder at me, "I was only kidding..." He paused before shrugging to himself, "Maybe." He added.

Thanking the bartender politely, I took a sip of my drink before whipping around so that we were now face to face, "Oh, I'm not mad." I smiled, twirling the straw around the rim of the glass. "But I have to ask, what makes you think that it wasn't the other way around?"

"What?"

"You're so sure that it's you that has turned me on but on the contrary I believe it's me that's got you all fixed at the moment." Flicking my gaze down to his pants, I giggled to myself, "You look like you could use a cold shower."

Catching what I meant, Justin stood up tall, practically towering over me as he leaned in closer so that I felt his length against the inside of my leg. "Me and you both know that if you had the chance right now, you'd let me take you on this table until morning and even then you'd be begging for me to keep going."

Feeling my cheeks heat up, I bit the inside of my cheek, keeping my ground as I shook my head, "You're so full of yourself."

Justin crouched down a bit so that we were in eye level, "Nah it's called being confident baby." He smiled seductively. "I know you like the back of my hand. I know your weaknesses and I know that you're currently holding yourself together right now because you're about ready to combust." Sliding his hand up my leg and under my dress, I tensed as his hand inched closer and closer, "All you have to do is ask baby girl." He whispered in my ear, "Tell me to take care of it and I will."

"There you two are!" I turned to see Marcus making his way over to us.

Groaning, Justin quickly pulled his hand away as I adjusted my dress, curtly nodding in Marcus' direction, hoping he didn't see any of that.

Raising his eyebrows at us, he kept a firm expression, not giving anything away to what he was thinking. "Did I interrupt something?"

"No," I quickly shook my head before Justin had the chance to answer. "We were just talking about how we didn't know where you, ugh, went." I struggled to remain calm as Marcus scrutinized me.

"Oh... kay?" Slipping into a stool beside mine, Marcus called for a bottle of water, waiting until he received it before taking a sip. "I hate this. I just want to get shitfaced like everyone else but I can't."

Justin patted his back, laughing. "Trust me, you're saying that now but by morning, you'll be thankful."

"Justin?" A voice asked from afar and as I looked up, I saw a tall, fitted girl standing just a foot away with a small smile gracing her lips, staring at my fiancé with eyes that screamed adoration.

I expected Justin to turn away but was taken back when he returned her smile, a bit on the defense side however as confusion clouded his thoughts for a moment. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing," She countered while tucking strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah," He fully faced her now though he didn't make a move to get closer, "but I asked you first."

"Fair enough," She smiled, "But it's pretty self-explanatory. This is a club and people usually come here to dance so..." Cocking her head to the side she gazed at him through playful squinted eyes. "Your turn."

"Are you trying to get smart with me?" Justin challenged with a hard tone, his face set in a grim expression as he stood with his back against the counter, arms crossed alongside his chest.

"No," She quipped quickly, practically scared like as her eyes widened slightly. "I-I'm sorry."

"Relax Jessie," Justin paused, looking to be in thought, "It's Jessie right?"

Nodding curtly, she looked down at her shoes, her hair building a curtain around her face from what I had no idea but I did know I wanted her about one hundred feet from my fiancé.

Tipping her chin back gently, Justin looked into her eyes almost in a comforting manner. "I was just kidding," He laughed lightly before letting her go and stuffing his hands into the comfort of his jeans, "I'm not going to hurt you. I have no reason to. I'm not Cameron." Upon the mention of his name, she grimaced slightly.

"Yeah, you're right..." She sighed, returning back to her shy yet comfortable demeanor. "That's why I came on over here actually." Jessie looked up at him making my stomach churn at the way they were acting towards each other. "I wanted to thank you for that... night..." She awkwardly trailed off. "I don't know what he would've done if you didn't-"

Putting his hand up to silence her, Justin shook his head. "Don't even worry about it. I wasn't going to let anything happen to you, okay? That was our problem to deal with and he just wanted to use you as bait to get the hell on out of there but he's been taken care of and won't bother any of us again." Tipping his glass towards her before he took a mouthful of the alcohol, Justin hissed at the buzz, "I can promise you that."

Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as to what they were talking about, I looked at Marcus who merely shrugged in return mouthing he had no idea either.

"Who's Cameron?" I voiced out loud, watching as both Justin and Jessie turned to look at me.

"No one," Justin said, his voice grim and hard around the edges. "He's no one."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I pressed my lips together, humming to myself in both annoyance and distrust-I knew he was lying. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name?" Putting my glass aside, I cocked my head over at Jessie.

"It's Jessie," She smiled politely, bowing her head in greeting.

"Pretty name," I complimented with fake sweetness, "I'm Kelsey," Sticking my left hand out that had my engagement ring glowing against the light for her to take, I smirked, "Justin's fiancé."

Feeling Justin's eyes burn against the side of my head, I chose to ignore him as Jessie hesitantly took my hand, giving it a firm squeeze. "It's nice to meet you, congrats on the engagement by the way."

"Thanks," Pulling away, I wiped my hand alongside my dress, ignoring Justin's growl of disapproval at my evident dislike towards the girl, "Now if you'll excuse me," I stood up, grabbing Justin's wrist. "We have something's to take care of." Without so much as another word, I forced Justin away from the bar and over to a disclosed area of the club before letting him go once the music wasn't as blaring as it was before.

"Jealousy is quite the sexy color on you." He mumbled though I could see the disapproval in his eyes, "But you didn't have to be such a bitch to her."

Raising my eyebrows at him, I huffed in disbelief, "I wasn't the one flirting with some guy I barely knew!" I threw my hands in the air, "I was simply trying to get to know the girl."

"More like interrogate her and shove our engagement in her face." Justin countered with a hint of both humor and dislike. "She's nothing to me, Kelsey. She's just some girl I helped a few days ago, she was just trying to thank me."

"I'm sure if some guy came up to me just trying to thank me," I hissed, with air quotes, "You'd be doing worse than me. All I asked was her name unlike Miss I-want-to-get-in-your-pants over there!" I pointed in the direction we came from.

"You're being overdramatic," Justin sighed with a roll of his eyes. "Even if she wanted in my pants as you say, she's not getting it because the only girl I have eyes for in this club is you." Kissing the tip of my nose, Justin smiled as I scrunched it up. "You have nothing to worry about."

"Oh it's not you I worry about, it's her." Pushing past him, I turned my head over my shoulder to glance back at him. "Might want to watch out, she could be the next Kayla." Walking back over to Marcus, I nearly clawed the girl's face off when I noticed Jessie was still standing there. "Can I help you?" I spat impatiently.

As she opened her mouth to respond, she was cut off before she had the chance when Justin came up behind me, his hands gripping my waist hard as his fingers dug into my skin, "Ignore my rude fiancé," Justin called out, "She's had too much to drink." Brushing his lips against my ear, he bit down on my lobe watching as I hissed, "Quit the act." He mumbled before pulling away and turning his attention towards Jessie.

"Relax Kels," Marcus shook his head, "Don't get riled up over nothing."

"Shut up," I shot back before taking off to the other end of the bar where most of the men stayed. "Two can play this game," I smiled to myself as I called the bartender over for a drink. "Surprise me," I said when he asked for what I wanted, "But make sure it's something strong."

"You got it," He said before taking out all the necessities he needed to blend my drink together as I thumped my fingers alongside the rim of the bar ignoring Jessie's more than quiet laugh from the other end.

"Fucking bitch," I muttered to myself, glaring hard at nothing as the alcohol from before began thrashing in my stomach.

"Here you go, Mrs. Bieber." He said, sliding my drink on over, "Enjoy."

I twirled my straw around before taking a hard on gulp, letting the alcohol burn down my throat as I took another, consuming about half the glass before letting out a breath of relief from the intensity of the beverage.

This was exactly what I needed.

"Aren't you a little too young to be drinking that much?" A masculine voice questioned from beside me and as I turned, I saw a man standing there, an amused smile on his face.

"Aren't you a little too old to be hitting on me?" I shot back, rolling my eyes at his pathetic attempt to lure me in.

"I beg your pardon but I'm only twenty three. I highly doubt that classifies me as being a bit too old, don't you think?" He grinned childishly, his green eyes sparkling against the fluorescent lights.

Shrugging, I bit back a smile. "And I doubt being twenty one classifies me as being too young."

"Touché, my love, touché." He chuckled before sticking his hand out to me, "I'm David by the way and you are?"

Shaking his hand, I smiled, "Kelsey."

"Well it's nice to meet you Kelsey," He returned my smile, "may I buy you a drink or am I too old for that too?" He teased.

"I don't know am I too young for you to be buying me a drink?" I mocked back before laughing lightly, "I think I'm okay for now. But by all means," I gestured towards the bartender, "Order one for yourself."

"What's the fun in that?" David settled himself beside me. "I suppose I'll be a lonely soul such as yourself."

Gasping, I put a hand to my chest, "I object."

Laughing, David looked at me through his lashes, "I like you."

"Eh, you're not too bad yourself Davey." I winked before taking down the last of my drink.

"You sure you don't want me to buy you another drink?" David asked just as Justin's laughter filled me ears alongside Jessie's and instantly my blood boiled.

"Sure." I said through clenched teeth, "What's the harm in one more drink, right?"

Justin's Point of View:

"Justin, this is my boyfriend Carter. Carter this is Justin, the guy I told you about." Jessie introduced us after telling me all about him.

"It's nice to finally meet you." He shook my hand, "Jess told me what happened and I can't thank you enough for doing what you did. If you wouldn't have... he would have..." Shaking his head, "Just thank you. I really appreciate it."

"It's no problem at all. She just got stuck in the middle of something she had no part of. It was just bad luck, that's all."

"Well at least let me buy you a drink." He gestured towards the bar, "It's the least I could after all you've done."

"I would love to but it's getting late and I should probably go find my fiancé-" Turning my head for a split second when I heard the all too familiar sound of Kelsey's laughter, I caught sight of her clinging onto the arm of another man.

Feeling my jaw tightened at the sight of another man's arms on my girl, I didn't even bother to look at Jessie or Carter as I started for her, "If you'll excuse me," I muttered, "I have something to take care of."

Making my way over to her, I grabbed onto Kelsey's arm, ripping her away from the unfamiliar man. "What's going on over here?" I barked sharply.

"Talking to my friend David over here," Kelsey giggled like a school girl as she flirtatiously ran her hand down his chest, batting her eyelashes. "Isn't he just a catch Justin?"

"Charming, I'm fucking sure." I grumbled, "You're testing my patience Kelsey," I warned, "Let's go."

"I don't want to," She spat over her shoulder at me, "Why don't you go back to your slut instead? I'm sure she'll have a blast sucking you off somewhere."

"The hell are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," She sing-sang, her hand gripping onto the guy's shirt as she pressed herself against him before turning her head to look at me. "I saw the way you two were flirting." Her bottom lip pouted slightly before she pulled it inwards, scowling at me.

"We weren't flirting-" My eyes trained on hers to see them coming in and out of their haze. "Fucking hell," I muttered, grabbing onto her face as I forced her to look at me, "How much did you have to drink?"

"Whoa man," A voice called out to me, "Watch yourself."

"Fuck off," I spat.

"Don't talk to my friend David like that!" Kelsey cried out in his defense as she pulled her face away from me.

"Do you even know what's going on around you, where the hell you are or what the fuck you're even doing?" I grabbed onto her wrist, tugging her close as I tried to figure out the kind of shit her body consumed to make her act this way.

"Get off of her," David said as he tore Kelsey away from me, his arm protectively held around her waist possessively.

My eyes narrowed down at his arm curled around her causing my blood to freeze and my eyes to glass over. "I'm giving you five seconds to get your filthy hands off my girl or I will rip your throat out where you stand, do you understand me?" I growled lowly, my face hard as David looked to be in a bit of a predicament with himself before slowly he pulled away from Kelsey. "Good idea." I hissed, pulling Kelsey behind me as I shielded her from David as we stood toe to toe with each other, our gazes smoldering.

"Can you girls take this elsewhere?" Kelsey slurred angrily as toppled over towards the stools, climbing on top of one before stepping onto the countertop.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get down!" I called out, trying to grab onto her but she dodged my hands, moving away from me as she stirred her hips to the sound of the music as wolf-whistles came from every corner.

"What the fuck is going on with you? Get down right now Kelsey or I swear to God I'll-"

"What?" Kelsey challenged with a smirk, "You'll what?" She held her hips, cocking her head to the side.

My eyes grew dark and in that moment, I felt the alcohol take control. Grabbing onto the backs of her legs, I hauled her over my shoulder. "I'll show you what the fuck I'll do." I shoved past everyone, making my way out of the club.

"Put me down!" Kelsey yelped as she punched my back repeatedly with her small fists, her legs trying to wiggle herself loose but I only tightened my grip on them.

"Stand still or I swear to God Kelsey I will tie your legs together." I slapped her ass which caused another cry of surprise to leave her lips.

Looking amongst the crowd, I found Marco dancing with Alec, taking off towards them. "Do you have the keys?"

"Yeah," Fishing inside his pocket, Marco threw them over to me as I caught them with ease. "Where are you guys going?"

"Home," I hissed angrily, "Someone here was having a bit too much fun. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Shoving past everyone that stood in my way, I stepped out into the cool air, the wind slapping across our faces sending a wave of shivers through us from the sudden temperature change.

Finding our car, I threw Kelsey in the passenger seat before making my way around to the driver's side. Starting the car, I revved it up before taking off down the street.

"You're a fucking asshole, you know that?" Kelsey spat, her arms against her chest as she glared angrily.

"And you're a fucking bitch, nothing we haven't already established!" I barked back, my eyes trained on the road before me as I gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"What a shame, you didn't get to say goodbye to your slut." Kelsey puckered her lips in a sad face.

"And poor David couldn't get a go at you, I guess we all have to live with the guilt."

"Fuck you." She spat in annoyance as she glared out the car window.

"You already have," I shot back before swerving into a parking spot and cutting the engine off. Getting out of the car, I walked around, tearing the door open as I threw Kelsey across my shoulder once more before closing it and making my way up the stairs and into the spring house.

"We were so close to having sex in the bathroom too," Kelsey sighed, "No thanks to you we didn't get the chance to. What a bummer too because I'm sure we could've had a foursome if you wanted to."

Slamming the door to our room open, Kelsey didn't even have a chance to say anything else before I shoved her back against the now closed surface, my lips immediately silencing her as I ripped the zipper of her dress down, leaving it in a pile around her feet with her only in undergarments.

Pulling at the ends of my hair, Kelsey arched her back into me, her tongue against mine as we made out against the door, her arms around my neck as she jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Squeezing her ass, Kelsey moaned against me as I swallowed it down, fumbling across the room and over to our bed as I threw her down before getting on top of her. Grabbing the hem of my collar, Kelsey pulled it in both directions watching as the buttons flew off, my shirt hanging loosely off my body. Shoving it down my shoulders and off my arms, Kelsey pressed her lips against my chest, her tongue mixing with the heat of my skin as I held her head close to me before tugging gently on her hair so that her neck was exposed to my greedy eyes.

"No one will ever make you feel this good," I spoke huskily against her skin while biting down on her neck, sucking hard before leaving a sloppy kiss in its wake. "And no one," I said slowly, "Will ever touch you like I do." Sliding her underwear down her legs, I threw it across the room before spreading her legs and kissing down her stomach to the most sacred part of her body.

Gasping as she felt my tongue flash against her sensitivity, Kelsey clawed her nails into my scalp as she pulled hard, moaning as I worked my mouth against her. Sucking and licking, I slid two fingers inside of her, watching as she thrashed against me, her thighs closing in around my head as she threw her head back. "Justin!" She cried out as I teased her, twirling my tongue in all sorts of directions making sure to drive her absolutely out of her mind.

"Justin, oh my G-" Kelsey didn't even have the chance to finish before she clenched her eyes shut tight, her mouth hung open in awe as she came, her knees shaking and her breath faltering as I cleaned her up.

I kissed her heavily, biting down on her lower lip as I dragged it down before letting it go as soon as she leaned into me for another kiss. Grabbing her hands, I held them up above her with one hand as I guided my pants down with the other, leaving me bare against her.

Teasing her entrance with the tip of my shaft, I grinned to myself as she groaned in protest. "Can David do this for you baby?" I spoke lowly in her ear, "Hm?" Nudging my nose up the side of her cheek, I looked into her eyes seeing the lust that clouded them nearly mirroring mine.

"N-no," She gasped at the intensity building up between us.

"Are you sure about that? You seemed to think so back at the club." I raised my eyebrows up at her, smirking as Kelsey tried to control her breathing.

"Y-yes, I'm sure. I'm sure, God damnit Justin just fuck me already!" Kelsey cried out as I dipped in low, entering myself slightly into her enough to send her over the edge as she bit down on her lip nearly drawing blood.

"Well since you asked nicely," I thrusted inside of her without another word, watching as her eyes screwed closed, my name flying from her lips in a scream that made my movements inside of her all the more penetrating.

Grabbing onto her leg, I curled it around my waist as I deepened my length in and out, moving closer and closer with each thrust watching as she withered underneath me, her nails biting into the skin of my hand, begging for me to let her touch me.

Knowing she didn't deserve it for the shit she pulled tonight at the club, I knew I wanted her touch as much as she needed mine. Letting her hands free, I gripped the sheets next to her head as I pounded myself inside, groaning against her neck as she scratched along the length of my back, her body meeting each of my thrusts perfectly.

"Fuck," I said, feeling myself building to its release, "You feel incredible baby." I rasped inside her ear.

She moaned, her legs squeezing around me as her chest moved in a quicker pace letting me know she was about ready to let go.

Slowing my pace, I smiled to myself as Kelsey moaned in protest, wanting me to move quicker.

"Tell me you're mine," I said, "Say it and I'll finish you off."

"Justin..." Kelsey gasped, her eyes finding mine as she bit the corner of her lip. "I... oh God, Justin please-"

"Tell me you're mine," I growled, slowing myself even further as I barely met her hips.

"Yours," Kelsey managed to squeak out as she gripped my shoulders, "Always yours." She said, begging me with her eyes to finish.

"Always." I began moving once more, nudging her nose with mine. "Look at me." I said and as she fluttered her eyes open, I smiled at the sight of her beautiful brown eyes.

"Justin..." Kelsey whimpered gently.

Picking up the speed, I kissed her on the lips. "It's okay baby," I murmured and she took that as her answer, letting her body fall under my control as she unraveled herself completely, moaning sensually at the high she was feeling alongside me as I hid my face into the nape of her neck.

Leaving gentle pecks against her shoulder, I pulled away completely, untangling my body from Kelsey's as I laid beside her. Pulling her into me, I wrapped both arms around her before kissing the top of her head. "If you ever pull a stunt like that again, you won't be able to walk for days."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" Kelsey teased as she peered up at me through heavy lids.

Raising my eyebrows at her, I smirked, "It's a promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 25.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1.8M 59.8K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
1.7M 33.9K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
121K 9.4K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...