Sandclan's Destiny Book 4: Sh...

By sandclan

StarClan's presence is still missing from the Land, but Sootleaf's dreams point to a solution that lies not i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Dire Circumstance
Chapter 2: Accruing the Adventurers
Chapter 3: Perhaps the Sun will Rise
Chapter 4: Die in your Dreams
Chapter 5: What is Left
Chapter 6: An Unrest
Chapter 7: Suspicions from Across the Border
Chapter 8: Jealousy and Paranoia
Chapter 9: From the Two Sides of Light and Dark
Chapter 10: Darkness
Chapter 11: Turning Tides to Dark Waters
Chapter 12: Prisons from Either Side

Allegiances

60 2 0
By sandclan

SandClan

Leader: Bigstar- A tall and muscular she-cat with a dark ginger pelt, black legs, and white socks as well as black ears and a white blaze. Her pelt is seemingly dappled with different shades of red. Her eyes are a bright green.

Deputy: Cougarfang- Light grey tom with large black and small white patches on his pelt. Light yellow eyes.

Medicine cat- Goldberry: a golden she-cat with amber eyes.

Warriors:

Brackenshade: Brown she-cat whose pelt goes from dark to lighter from the top of her pelt down. Brown eyes

Blackeye: Black and white patched she-cat with one dark blue eye and many scars.

Swiftfoot: White tom with ginger patches and amber eyes

Greyfur: Grey tom with brown eyes

Slashingclaw: Smaller tom with brown fur and black spotted tabby pelt and white paws. Amber eyes, and sharp, sharp claws.

Rainfoot: Blue-ish grey tom with light blue eyes and a pelt that naturally looks ruffled

Sandstripe: Tan tabby she-cat with one white back paw. Green eyes

Firesong: Dark ginger, practically red, she-cat with green eyes. Missing a tail, and owning a scar crossing down her right eye, thin yet noticeable.

Rockshade: White tom with black patches and amber eyes. A small yet jagged and wide scar on his throat, at it's base, rests. Has a patch on his right hindleg that does not grow fur.

Stormtail: Grey tom with black ears and black tipping his long tail. Dark evergreen eyes.

Goldenray: Darker golden she-cat with a black tipped tail and molten amber eyes

Midnightheart: Black she-cat with a dark grey back and tail tip and ears, and amber eyes. Nicks line her ears and a small scar rests on her flank.

Whitesun: White and ginger tabby tom with dark stormy green eyes.

Juniperflower: A russet she-cat with a puffy pelt and hazel-green eyes.

Cloudfeather: A white tom with an even puffier pelt and stormy green eyes.

Berryclaw: Russet she-cat with black ears, paws, and tail-tip with violet-like eyes.

Apprentices:

Autumnpaw A ginger she-cat with darker ginger tabby markings and bright vibrant green eyes. {Mentor, Cougarfang}

Dustpaw: A lean brown tabby she-cat with a naturally ruffled pelt and deep forestry green eyes. {Mentor, Berryclaw}

Icepaw: A purely white blind tom, who's eyes are a pale red. {Mentor, Sandstripe}

Kits:

Fawnkit: A light brown tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and dark brown dapples down her spine.

Boulderkit: A shiny pelted grey tom with dark grey and slightly lighter grey dapples and patches. Yellow eyes.

Dappledkit: Dark brown  dappled she-cat with dark blue eyes.

Queens:

Blackeye: Black and white patched she-cat with one dark blue eye and many scars.
Mother of: Boulderkit, Fawnkit, and Dappledkit.

Bigstar- A tall and muscular she-cat with a dark ginger pelt, black legs, and white socks as well as black ears and a white blaze. Her pelt is seemingly dappled with different shades of red. Her eyes are a bright green.

Elders:

Rabbittail: Brown and tan she-cat with white paws and a bobbed tail. Soft green eyes. Was put into the elder's den early due to dislocated and unsturdy hips.

Cats in Sandclan that are not blood:

Iceface, Brackentree, Runningheart, Fireclaw, and Smokepaw.

Oakclan:

Leader: Birchstar- brown tom with bright green eyes and a long scar stretching across his entire face across both eyes.

Deputy: Coalspots- White tom with black patches and friendly blue eyes.

Medicine cat- Snowybreeze: White she-cat with amber eyes. Shy and quiet.

Warriors:

Dappledfern: Golden and brown dappled she-cat with white legs and dark brown ears with brown eyes.

Bluewater: Blue tom with blue eyes

Treefall: Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Redcloud: Dark ginger she-cat with white paws and blue eyes

Patchleaf: Black and white tabby tom with brown eyes

Nightwing- Black she-cat with blue eyes.

Maplefall: White she-cat with ginger patches, paws, ears, throat, chest, scruff, tail, with green eyes.

Appleshine: Dark russet she-cat with amber eyes and white flecks along her spine and flanks.

Leanclaws: Lean black tom with green eyes

Cherryspot: Ginger she-cat with white dappled markings and amber eyes.

Opalclaw: White tom with black fore-legs and amber eyes.  

Apprentices:

Sunsetpaw: Dark ginger nearly brownish tom with orange eyes.

Forestpaw: Dark brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Bramblepaw: Lighter brown tabby tom with white socks and tail-tip and golden eyes.

Queens:

Kits:

none

Elders:

none

Rockclan:

Leader: Larkstar- White and tan patched tom with amber eyes.

Deputy: Ivoryfern: A black and grey tabbied she-cat with light amber eyes.

Medicine cat: Sunfall: Dark amber tom with white legs, but ginger paws, and a white ringed tail. Green eyes

Warriors:

Goldenstar: A gold she-cat with a light brown stripe going down her spine and tail. Orange eyes.

Yarrowleaf: Light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes

Ashenfall: A wiry grey tom with orange tinted eyes.

Squirrelleap: A ginger tabby tom with minty green eyes.

Whitedust: White she-cat with brown eyes and a grey flank.

Badgerheart: Massive black she-cat with a white stripe down her back and dark brown eyes.

Mousefrost: Brown tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and face. Amber eyes.

Peakedclaw: A dark grey tom who is longer than he is tall. Orange eyes.

Rockflame: Dark orange tabby she-cat with green eyes and white toes.

Apprentices:

Shadowpaw: Black tom with a white underbelly and blaze, as well as white paws and a white tail-tip. Amber eyes

Amberpaw: Light orange tabby she-cat with light yellow eyes and white paws.

Queens:

Sunnyblossom: Orange she-cat with a lighter orange underbelly and green eyes, as well as soft long fur.

Kits:

None

Elders:

none

Greenclan:

Leader: Blackstar: Black muscular she-cat with brown eyes

Deputy: Dappledsnow: White she-cat with large dark grey patches and a black tail and ears. Amber eyes

Medicine cat: Juniperleaf: Black tortiousshell she-cat with violet eyes

Warriors:

Icedrift: White she-cat with icy blue eyes.

Mintblaze: Brown tabby tom with crisp white eyes. Blind.

Mosspad: Small brown she-cat with green eyes

Patchedflame: Ginger tom with black patches and dark amber eyes.

Darksky: Dark grayish blue tom with blue eyes

Willowbreeze: Light grey and white tabby tom with green eyes

Stonefoot: Light brown tom with darker brown ringed legs and tail and ear with green eyes

Silvershade: White she-cat with silver dapples on her pelt alongside dark grey patches. Amber eyes.

Fallowclaw: Brown tabby she-cat with light amber eyes.

Indigoshade: Russian blue tom with dark blue eyes.

Vapourfang: Light grey tom with misty green eyes and darker paws and tail-tip and ears.

Irisheart: Calico she-cat with green eyes.

Apprentices:

Mountainpaw: A silver she-cat with dark grey stripes and bright green eyes flecked with gold. (mentor Icedrift)

Bearpaw: A brown tom with a black stripe going down his spine. Bright and deep amber eyes. A scar reaches down his head and down to his nose. (Mentor Mosspad)

Queens:

Skyblaze: White she-cat with gold eyes

kits:

Frostkit- White tom with green eyes.

Cloudkit- Long-furred grey tom with blue eyes.

Birdclan:

Leader: Featherstar- grey she-cat with a feathery tail and light blue eyes

Deputy: Windfoot- Smaller grey tom with white paws and brown eyes

Medicine cat: None

Warriors:

Dustflower: Light brown tabby she-cat with dark pale green eyes. As feathery as her mother, Featherstar.

Willowheart: Grey she-cat with a white underbelly and paws. Blue eyes. As feathery as her mother, Featherstar.

Thornclaw: Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Mothheart: Pale grey tom with dark green eyes.

Stormrush: Dark grey tom with white tabby stripes and black eyes.

Foxheart: Dark cream tom with a white chest and muzzle and paws and ears including tail tip with dark amber eyes

Runningheart: Lean and muscular black she-cat with grey and white overlapping tabby markings with green eyes

Fireclaw: Lean fiery tabby tom with amber eyes

Iceface: Black she-cat with a white masked face and amber eyes. Scars run down her left ear.

Airleap: White tom with green eyes

Pouncelegs: Tall white tom with brown eyes.

Thistlethorn: Bristled brown tom with bright amber eyes and white paws.

Meadowflower: White and light grey patched she-cat with yellow eyes.

Skylight: White she-cat with a long tail and light blue eyes

Brackentree: Light brown tabby tom with brown eyes and a scar on his muzzle

Woodknot: brown tabby with chestnut brown eyes, and a dark brown blaze on his muzzle. Has a long scar reaching down his spine.

Ashblizzard: Grey tom with minty green eyes and a single black leg and a black tail. Scars line his ears and down his muzzle and a piece of missing fur is on his flank.

Apprentices:

Pinepaw: Dark brown nearly black tom with yellow eyes.

Mudpaw: Brown she-cat with dark green eyes. 

Smokepaw: Grey feathery tom with brown eyes. 

Queens:

Frostmuzzle: Black she-cat with a white muzzle. Glittering blue eyes.

Kits:

Snowkit: White she-cat with wide almond coloured eyes.

Rabbitkit: Puffy white tom with light green eyes.

Cats in Birdclan that are not blood:

Firesong, Stormtail, Juniperflower, Cloudfeather, Swiftfoot, and Sandstripe

Venomclan:

Leader: Wolfstar- Tall and muscular mahogany tom with jet black, dark brown, and light grey markings along his pelt along with many scars and a heavily chipped ear. Bright and glowing golden eyes

Deputy: Frostbone: White she-cat with a dark grey chest + scruff, ears, and back left and front right legs. Light grey patches and back right and front left leg and tail. Blue eyes.

Medicine cat: Sootleaf: Light grey tom with naturally ruffled-like fur and pale grey eyes. NOT blind.

Warriors:

Skullcrush: White tom with black and grey patches. Mesmerizing yellow eyes

Fallingheart: Jet black she-cat with dark grey, almost unnoticeable, tabby markings. Green eyes

Soaringclaw: Dark brown tabby tom with sharp claws and dark brown eyes

Longscar: Russet tom with a long scar down his side. Brown eyes

Faststrike: White she-cat with grey markings and blue eyes

Darkfall: Dark grey she-cat with pale blue eyes. Not blind.

Icemarrow: White tom with darker white flecks and icy blue eyes

Strongheart: Dark brown tom streaked with many scars, dark amber eyes.

Petaltorn: Calico she-cat with an entire shredded ear and one grey eye, one green.

Nightstorm: Dark grey tabby tom with black stripes and black underbelly. Dark blue eyes

Rodenttail: Skinny white tom with a tail missing most if its fur. Orange eyes.

Dogheart: Dark brown tabby she-cat with black eyes.

Bloodfang: Seemingly red tom with ambitious deep amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Dawnpaw: Black tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and a single white back paw. (mentor Skullcrush)

Frostedpaw: Dark brown she-cat with a long white stripe down her back, similar to a skunk's, with foresty green eyes (mentor Darkfall)

kits: none

Queens: none

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 644 34
"When the blood covers the moon, peace will drown in the ashes of war." The traveling cats have returned to the mountains with an entire new Clan, St...
123K 4.4K 40
The world is unveiling, its seals cracking under the surface. Anything can break free from the depths of secrecy. What will the clans do in preparati...
1.9K 130 27
It's been many moons since the final battle against the Dark Forest. The Clans returned to their regular routines and soon enough, everything was jus...
2.7K 203 16
Warriors; Secrets of the Shadows 2 Emberpaw is still surviving in ShadowClan after making her promise to StarClan. But Darkstar is still convinced th...