Troubled Love

By kissmeimirish16

After her mom and dad's divorce, Lydia has to move to a new school her junior year of high school. Besides d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
PLEASE READ

Chapter 11

2.8K 54 0
By kissmeimirish16

Chapter Eleven:

It can't believe. It's that rude boy from the day care! He smirking at me and I'm not sure why. I face forward in my seat and try to ignore him which is very hard to do. I can finally see his eyes. They are so gorgeous. The color is striking-they are deep and blue as the ocean. I attempt to focus on class again and it's even more difficult since I've seen his eyes. As soon as the bell rings, I rush to stand up and in my rush I drop all of my books and papers. When I go to pick them up, a foot comes crashing down on my schedule. I glance up and it's that boy again. He doesn't even look back. Why do the hot ones always have to be jerks? "Here, let me help you with that." I hear Liam say. At least all boys aren't jerks. "Thanks." I say and smile at him. He helps me collect my books and we both head off to lunch. Once we enter the cafeteria, a bunch of football players call Liam over and we say are goodbyes. I never would of guessed that Liam was a football player. To be honest, I would of pegged him as a nerd but you can't judge a book by its cover. I pay for my lunch and start searching for Tiffany but I can't find her. I even call her cell phone but she's doesn't pick up. I look around of an empty seat and I see a boy seating all by himself. I feel really bad for him so I walk over and sit down next to him.

Continue Reading