Teacher's Pet

By Laurmani_My_Life

You are the captain of your high school basketball team. Dinah is you Art teacher who you fall for the moment... More

Chapter 1: First Day Back
Chapter 2: Assembly
Chapter 3: Game Day
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Her Place
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: The Confessional
Chapter 8: Apologies and Extra Credit
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Do Over?
Chapter 11: You got what?!
Chapter 12: Well, that was awkward...
Chapter 12 Part 2: Maybe I do...
Chapter 13: But... It's Just Prom
Chapter 14: Wow, Really?
Chapter 15: The Game
Chapter 15 Part 2: I feel like...
Chapter 16: I'm done
Chapter 17: Oh No...
Chapter 18: I trust you
Chapter 19: No. It's what's best.
Chapter 20: Damn...
Chapter 21: One door closes
Chapter 22: When shit hits the fan
Chapter 23: Welp, there's that.
Chapter 24: Grammy Awards
Chapter 25: Who Are You?
Chapter 26: The Court is Now in Session
Chapter 28: The end...?
Epilogue: No...
Epilogue: Just The Beginning.
New Year

Chapter 27: That went well...

5.1K 207 59
By Laurmani_My_Life

A/N So here's the next chapter. One more chapter then the epilogue... FYI keep commenting it brings me joy and you guys are hilarious... ENJOY!!❤❤

Nicki was escorted from a back room of the court looking like nothing is bothering her at all. She even was smiling while she walked in. The officer read the oath and she replied with the affirmation before she sat down. She looked at me and smiled widely and I just broke eye contact. She didn't seem fazed though. My dad's lawyer walked from behind his desk and leaned on it from the other side before he spoke.

"So Nicki, how did you and Y/N meet?"

"We were best friends since freshman year. I was drawn to her immediately."

She said looking at Dinah, who was shaking her leg with her hands intertwined on top of the desk.

"When did you know you liked her?"

"After about 6 months. She would always listen to my problems and help me through them. She always would put me ahead of herself."

"And how long did you date?"

"For about 2 years. After I found out I had feelings for her I asked her out. She was happy I asked and agreed and when she had took me home after, that's when she found out about my parents. They called her names along with myself and she was so shocked that she did everything in her power to get me away from them."

She was looking at me the whole time and wiped a tear that had fallen as she spoke. I had to as well. I might not like her for what she has done to me and Dinah's relationship, but I would take her away from those monsters again in a heartbeat. No one deserves to live with that kind of fear.

"So, when you gave the pictures to her parents, it was so what?"

"So she wouldn't be in a similar situation to mine. I mean, my abuse was different. Hers was sexual."

"And how did you find out about this?"

"At a basketball game. I was talking to some of our mutual friends and she came up to us looking disheveled and not herself and it worried me."

I chuckled when she said that. She just conveniently left out the fact I lost the championship game and she had been on my ass about how much I felt for D.J. My chuckle was too loud apparently because the judge, jury, and everyone else turned around to look at me. I apologized quickly and let them continue.

"Um, I followed her out into the hall and asked her if she was okay and she spoke to me in a way that just wasn't in her character. She walked away and when I walked out after her I saw her get in the car with Ms. Hansen."

"Did you approach them about what you saw?"

"Yeah, I told Y/N. She talked to me about it later and really was off then. I also got really suspicious because she didn't seem defensive it was more... fear. Like I couldn't know. So I ditched my class to see. There is this, what we call, retard window. There are a bunch all over our school. They are like little slots connected to the hallway. They're, like, at the way back of the rooms and all of them are covered from inside the class to end distractions. But that day the paper she had covering it was moved up so you could see inside. And that's when I saw it."

"From where I was, and as you see in the pictures, it looked like Ms. Hansen had Y/N pressed against the table and from their hand placements it didn't look like it was a welcomed kiss. So I took pictures on my phone and when they started moving towards the door I left, afraid the defendant would catch me."

I rolled my eyes at her. The pictures clearly show that we were wrapped in each other. There wasn't even and space between us. And I was sitting on the table, not leaning against it. I really hope the jury is smarter than this.

"No further questions."

He said sitting down. Dinah's lawyer started the same way he did with my father.

"Why did you and Ms. Y/L/N end your relationship?"

"I had um, stepped out on our relationship."

"So, you cheated. And what happened after she found out?"

"Well, I was with my Aunt and Uncle and they moved out of the country for 6 months and I decided to go with them instead of staying here."

"So you cheated and then left her heartbroken. Okay. When you say she was acting 'out of character' what were the words spoken?"

When he asked that my mouth fell slightly open. When I talked to him he asked me to give him a word for word reenactment of what was said. At first I was hesitant and confused as to why he needed it but now it makes sense. He knew they would try to use that angle.

"I don't remember exactly. It was just awkward and different."

"Oh, it's okay. I have the conversation here. So when she said that 'you didn't really pay attention where it counted' in reference to your relationship, was that the out of character part? Or when she begged you to stop trying to find things to break her relationship. Why do you think she would say those things?"

"I don't know. That's the problem."

"Is it possible that it was because you were harassing her when it came to her current relationship and you wanting to be with her instead."

My dad's lawyer jumped up.

"Objection. Leading the witness."

The judge nodded in agreement.

"Sustained. Restate the question."

He nodded and stood for a second before talking again.

"After you came back from your little trip, how was your relationship with Ms. Y/N?"

"I wanted to be forgiven for hurting her and then leaving, but she moved on."

"So, what did you do in order for her to try and forgive you?"

"I told her about how I felt. I told her she acts differently with her new beau than she did with me."

"That must've struck a chord. What did she say back?"

"Something about just wanting to spend time with her girlfriend."

"Oh, you mean the conversation from the night of the game when you saw the defendant drive away with her."

She nodded her head.

"Yes sir."

"Oh well is it okay with you if I read exactly how that conversation went?"

He actually waited for her response. She hesitantly nodded her head slowly.

"You know what? I'll have two members of the jury read it if you don't mind."

He walked over to two women and gave them both a copy.

"This lovely lady will speak as Nicki, and this wonderful woman will be Y/N."

The women started but seemed shocked they were put on the spot.

"'Hey, where are you going? I thought you were staying with Nadia?'"

"'I was but my plans changed.'"

"'What is it about this girl that has you going to her house instead of hanging with the girls? You always used to ditch me.'"

"'Listen. I love her, okay? There's nothing more to it then the fact that after losing the most important game in my life right now, I want to go to her house and let her console me. I don't want to be with you anymore. So, please stop trying to do whatever it is your doing to try and get me back in your arms, because it won't happen.'"

"'I'm sorry, I have to go.' Uh, that's it." The woman finished.

"Thank you. So, after she told you this, you proceeded to stalk and harass her, correct?"

She nodded and mumbled yes very lowly.

"So is it possible that you just not wanting someone you still love to be with someone else is what made you do these things. That maybe she was in a normal relationship and wasn't being sexually abused or made to do anything?"

She nodded her head. The Judge said,
"Let the record show she nodded her head yes.

"No more questions."

He went back to his seat and Nicki got off the stand and ran back to the door she came from.

"Uh, prosecution rests."

The judge nodded and fixed him self up.

"Well, we will have an hour recess and finish when we get back."

He slammed his gavel twice before standing and walking to his chambers.

I got up and walked out first since I was closest to the exit. I was waiting for my mom; my dad had to stay and talk to his lawyer about what just happened. Since the case was basically Dinah against me, I couldn't talk to her until the case ended.

When my mom came out we went to a bistro down the street from the courthouse. We sat down and we were making small talk as we waited for our food to come out. Once it did, our conversation died down until the trial came up.

"So, how do you feel so far?"

My mom asked genuinely. I took a deep breath and started picking at my food. After a few minutes I looked up and answered.

"I'm still scared. The whole Extortion thing is bull so I know that won't hold. And Dinah has a great lawyer so I think she could get off."

I paused for a second before continuing.

"But neither she nor her lawyer are denying our relationship so there's still a chance that she would get charged for the Statutory part. Unless the jury can really see what happened with us, I don't know. I just hope I don't get questioned."

My mom nodded in understanding and let out a breathy laugh when I brought up my questioning.

"I doubt they'll do that. They are already pretty far ahead with the whole case. And Dinah's lawyer had a point when he said their whole argument is based off feelings that aren't 100%."

I nodded at what she said and took a sip of my beverage. After a little while she asked me a more serious question.

"Why didn't you tell us about Nicki?"

My face showed guilt once she asked that. I saw it coming but it still was out of nowhere for me.

"I don't know. I wanted to but once I was getting hit I didn't want to tell. And my first priority at the time was just make sure she was okay, even if that meant I wasn't."

She softly smiled at me.

"You're so painfully selfless."

I smiled at her and finished off my food. She looked behind me and looked back at me then stood up.

"I'm going to go pay. You need to have this talk."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I watched her walk towards the counter. I heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see who it was. My eyes widened as I stood up and wiped my now sweaty hands on my pants.

"I, uh, I, It's nice to meet you."

I said starting at a normal level then going to a whisper. The woman smiled lightly while the man just stood with no emotion. The woman spoke first.

"Hey Y/N, I'm Milika, and this is Gordon. We're Dinah's parents."

I nodded my head and looked only at Milika, too scared to look at Gordon.

"Yeah, I know. Again, it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Hansen. Even though it's not circumstances I had hoped to."

She nodded her head in understanding before the man spoke.

"We need to talk."

Fear flashed across my face and my heart dropped into my stomach. That man could put the fear of God in anyone with that look. Milika could see my fear, along with Gordon, but she actually spoke on it.

"Not that talk. Not yet at least. Just about the situation now."

I visibly relaxed even though I was still scared of the bigger man in front of me. I outstretched my hand to tell them to sit at the table I was previously. As they did I saw my mom wave and walk out. I shook my head at her before sitting down across from them. After I folded my hands on the table, I spoke first.

"So, what exactly would you like to know?"

I asked as calmly as I could.

"Well, because of the seriousness of the case, we want to know how you see the... relationship you did or didn't have with our daughter."

Milika spoke first then Gordon added on.

"She already told us her point of view and we believe her. We just want to know if it really was mutual."

I nodded my head saying I understand what they were asking.

"Um, what I had with Dinah was as real as a relationship can get. I never intended for any of this to happen. Even though we knew it was probably bound to."

"As you heard in the courtroom, I was previously harassed by an authority figure to me. So, when our relationship got back to my father he immediately jumped to the conclusion that the situation was the same, but it wasn't even close. My mom understood that, but my father is stubborn and won't let up."

Gordon spoke as soon as I closed my mouth.

"So, do you love her?"

"I'm in love with her. So much that I doubt that I'm not dreaming sometimes."

He was about to open his mouth to ask another question when his phone rang. Right after he answered mine rung as well.

Hey ma.

Hey sweetheart. They're about to start in a few minutes so finish up and make your way back.

Okay, I will. See you soon.

After I hung up so did Gordon.

"We have to get back."

Is all he said as he got up and made his way out with Milika following close behind, waving before they completely disappeared from my view. I took a deep breath before hurrying to get back to the courthouse.

Right when I was about to open the doors to the room the trial was being held, someone grabbed my arm pulling me back gently. I relaxed when I saw Milika standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry about Gordon. He's just upset that he had to find out about you by finding out his daughter is also being charged with Statutory Rape."

"No, it's fine I completely understand where he's coming from."

She smiled at me making me smile back at her.

"And just so you know, we both support the relationship now that we know it's genuine. Let's just pray the jury does too."

I agreed with her before walking back into the courtroom following Milika.

--STAY HAPPY BABES!!!❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
903K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...