A normal day then.. Bam! Into...

By SM2J96

A 16 year old named Elena was playing Pokemon Gold Version on her Gameboy Advance SP when she looked out the... More

A normal day then.. Bam! Into the world of Pokemon! (Pokemon Gold Fanfiction)
Heading to Violet Town!
Random Scary People In Violet Town!
To Bellsprout Tower!
Hearing Voices
A Series of Unexpected Events and The Gym Battle!
Wait if this is.... then how did it.... I'm lost.
That glance... It's Intriguing
This is not a chapter
We're going to Candy Mountain

Wait, are you calling me fat?

3.1K 146 155
By SM2J96

Merp Merp Merp. Yay I'm on summer break, and I'm writting this in summer school! Isn't that awesome!!!!! Uhh yesh ish. It's to get ahead, anyways onward with this somewhat crapppppppppppie story owo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ma'm, excuse me." I hear a voice, as i felt a slight shove, no it felt more like I was been shaken.

"Ma'm please,   wake up."  the voice said again, I shift a bit, feeling somewhat sore.

"You need to wake up." The voice said again, it was kinda annoying, since I wanted to stay asleep and all of that, my I forced open one of my eyes, glancing over at the woman.

The woman was a nurse, she looked a bit annnoyed, I wondered why, then realized I fell asleep at the pokemon center, on a couch.

I sat up quickly, trying to ffix myself, though the nurse just sighed, shaking her head in disapproval at me.

"Finally," she muttered under her breath, " Okay, I just wanted to wake you up, seeing that you fell asleep, we made sure no one would bother you or anything. We've also fed your Bayleaf, who is playing with some other Pokemon here." She informed me with a bit of a forced smile.

"Oh, wow thanks. I'm sorry we were exhasted... how much should I pay you guys?" I asked, a bit nervously, while scratching the back of my head.

"You don't have to pay a thing, we don't mind doing this at all!"

"Oh thanks..." I said again with a smile.

"However you need to get yourself food. Since All we have is Pokemon food." She  told me with a smile.

"Uhh... alright, let me get Bayleaf first though.." I replied with a sigh.

"Sure thing, just follow me please." She said as she quickly walked off, so I had to get up and follow her. She ended up leading me to a playroom, where all  the pokemon of those who rested here, like me, or those who were being treated for something they had. Bayleaf was playing with a Bellossom, who to me looked like she was dancing happily around Bayleaf, and Bayleaf, looked like he was trying to dance along with her.

"I have to admit... that's cute." I said to myself as i giggled at them dancing, apparently Bayleaf had heard me because he just stopped and looked at me.

"Leeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnaaaaa!" he yelled out, and than ran towards me, and pretty much pounced me, making me fall flat on my back, while he was on top of me.

"Hey there, I missed ya and all, but you're a bit heavy ya know that, you're like crushing me..." I said without breath, I couldn't really move, I knew he wans't that heavy, but I'm not a very strong person so.. yeah.

He laughed, getting off of me, "Wait are you calling me fat?" he said looking at me

"What!?" I said as i sat up, "No, wait can Pokemon even get fat?" I asked, he just shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know.." He replied.

"Well time to go, say good bye to your friend." I said glancing at the Bellossom, who just looked over at me shyly.

"Oh right!" He said running over to her, explain he had to go, she gave a sad smile, and waved him off, and did another dance. Then he walked over to me.

"She did a goodbye dance for me... I'ma miss her." he said as i started to walk out of the playroom, following behind me.

"Hey don't worry you might see her again." I said cheering him up.

"Yeah!" He replied, then we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown P.O.V
I watched her, I couldn't help but to recognize her. She was from my dreams.

I don't remember her name though. I watched her play with my Bellossom, of course her name was April. Just her name the one playing with April. Why do I know her....? It can't be her.... could it. It's been years, and she shouldn't be here.

If she's back, that means it's no longer safe anywhere, and everything  is about to change.

I have to keep quiet, and watch her from the background....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Merp!" I random said to my Bayleaf, he looked at me, confused.

"Merp? What's Merp?" he asked

"What is Merp? MERP! Merp is Merp. Merp to me is just a random word to say when I'm bored. Or just when i feel like it." I explained to him, as i ate an egg sandwich that I had gotten from a small resturant, to go.

"Merp... it's a bit weird, I like it!" he said, with his bright and cheeky smile.

"Yeah.  So what do we do after this?" he asked, looking up at me.

"Well I guess we first find a store, just to look at what they have... and then the gym, unless you wanna train the whole day or something." I told him, as I drank some apple juice that I had gotten with my sandwich

"Can't we just have fun today? Wonder around, no training. A layback day?" He asked with a slight pout.

"You realized we haven't done much since .. i've been here right? So... well.  This is hard. I mean, when watching...," I said as I first glanced around seeing if anyone was listening, but luckily we were eating back at the forest, to not be in the city yet, though we had been in it when we were at the pokemon center, "watching Pokemon on TV .. in my world, their journey took days, to get to town, but it only takes hours here, then battles end a lot quicker too... it's weird, or not what I expected. So we haven't done much. we've only beaten one gym leader, and well not much." I explained. 

Bayleaf however shook his head, "It seems like that at first, but in reality... it's not." He replied back, with a stern look, which I hadn't seen on him before. Then within a second, his expession changed to a smile, "Even if it doesn't seem like we've done much, I'm still tired you know, I'm the one taking the hits you know." he pointed out. 

 I stayed quiet, in realization, I hadn't really thought about it before. We the trainers just tell order them around.. like dogs. We feed them they've become pets for us humans, but... they're more than that. They don't need us to surive they're lived without us before, heck some of them still do. 

So... why are we the ones controlling them? I mean they are surupior to us, now thinking about it... I feel bad for making them fight all the time...

"Lena!" I heard Bayleaf yelled next to my ear, I flinched. 

"W-What?" I replied confused. 

"You okay.. you kinda blanked out." he studied my face worried. 

"I... Do you want to fight, and battle other pokemon..?" I asked him.

"Well... no, but I don't mind it. I mean it's not like I'm trying to hurt them, but it's a battle, a game. You have to fight to win, right?" he replied, glancing at me.

"Then why do you fight, I mean you can run off... right?" 

He shook his head, "It's not that.. .I  mean I don't want to run off, but even if I wanted to, it would be impossible." 

I tilted my head towards the side, confused. "Why is that?"

He then went to my bag, which was left laying on the floor, he managed to open it, and took out a pokeball, his pokeball. He then dropped it right in front of me. "This is why. Even if we run, we're forced to come back, unless you willingly set free your pokemon. If not.... well, no point in running." then he sighed, "Either way, if you did set me free, I'd just get caught by someone else, forced to be someone else's pokemon." 

"..." I was speechless. Life as a pokemon, wasn't as sweet, or good as someone thought it was. There was no other way I could see this new reality. It sounded a lot like Kidnapping. 

Noticing the sudden change of my mood he smiled, and then said "But don't worry! We get use to it, and like our owners! We fight to protect them too! They could have chosen any other pokemon, I mean you could have chosen someone else other than me you know. So I'm happy to be by your side." he tried to reassure me.

I gave a small fake smile. "Well alright."  

I never noticed the harsh reality of what pokemon have to live through until now. 

"Hey! Len" 

"huh?" I turned to look from where the voice came from, it was the masked guy with blue hair. 

"Missed me sweetheart?" he said in a flirtacious manner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah sorry. e-e haven't been writting much. I've been procrastinating. I admit it, hate me! T^T
I've been making edits. and Roleplay with my friend. She is epicly awesome, like Prussia awesome!
*hetalia thing* 
:D Yeah. owo 
so erm.
Ima gonna do something so random. 
I'm going to allow someone to make a guess character to appear in the next chapter! :DD 
You guys like that? 

You want your character in the story? 
Message me if you're interested! :D 
Because why not?
if not, well no guest character. This guest character might be more involved in the story as it gets longer! 

So KILL ME! :D

Erm Dedication for this chapter goes to
TheBlueLake
Because she messaged me, yup. That's why. :D yeah. 
She also reminded me to erm update this story, though it's kinda short (sorry) 
:D So yup. sorry for any typos too lazy to edit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 251 30
Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her. Something she thought is was just a fa...
19.5K 821 11
One sentence can change everything. Furthermore one sentence can determine your role. Friend? Or stranger? May made a mistake in her 2nd year of mid...
191 26 23
The girl who wants a simple life but her fate doesn't want she used to be Pokemon master but her fate wants her to be a savior everything was so nic...
15.1K 611 45
So this story is going to be about a girl named Angel and how she is a massive gamer along with her Bestfriends. But which one will she fall for?