Once Upon a Time- Regina's da...

By amber_rose_mills

After Mallory had been turned good, we thought all was well. But not with Jasmine trying to take Amber away f... More

Note
Amber
Writers block
Amber
Update
Regina
Amber
Jade
Jade
Juliet
Regina
Juliet
Amber
Juliet
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
CHARACTER NAME CHANGE!
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Regina
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Rose
Mallory
Regina
Rose
Rose
Belle
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Amber
Mallory
Amber
Amber
Amber
Regina
Next part

Jasmine

356 19 0
By amber_rose_mills

"Wake up my little- oh!" I gasp, standing in Jade's room, but no Jade. There's no trace of her. Nothing. She's gone.

The phone rings, and I rush downstairs, hoping my baby is calling me. "Jade?"

"You wish," says the voice on the other end. It sounds like a woman about my age. "Now listen to me very carefully. I have your Jade. You have my Amber. Meet me at the clock tower tomorrow at midnight. You give me Amber, I'll give you Jade. I'll be waiting for you." I hear a click. She hung up.

I walk to the basement to find Amber. If looks could kill, there'd be a large pool of blood on the floor. "Don't look so upset, dearie," I say calmly. "You'll be out of here before too long."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Family By clean1d

Fanfiction

5.5K 263 26
After all that happened, Evie still has the people she loves. But, there are still those who want to take those she loves away from her. (Sequel to H...
2.8K 48 28
Jade was a good girl until something bad happened that changed her.
452 0 12
Now that the Cullens are back, this went back to normal for now. Victoria still around, kya still hasn't forgiven the Cullens. Though her bending is...
258K 6K 37
Instead of going along with Bella's choice, what if Edward had taken action against the child growing inside her? Story is not for the faint-hearted...