Just A Classmate [H.S]

Von Mimel13

He told his girlfriend his best friend was just a classmate. But somewhere along the way, he fell in love wit... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

10

414 14 2
Von Mimel13

I woke up to an irritation to my eyes. It wasn't like pain or physical irritation, it was a burning sensation. I opened my eyes and met with those of very vibrant green ones. I groaned and closed my eyes again, digging my face more into the hard pillow.

"Hard isn't it? I work out you know," he chuckled, causing his body to vibrate under my head. I slapped his chest to keep him quiet but obviously didn't work as he continued to laugh at his own pathetic cockiness.

"Shut up Harry," I groaned, attempting to fall back asleep. I was soon drifting off again into the world of slumber but after what felt like 2 minutes, I was awake again.

I looked up at Harry who had his phone in his hands, scanning through his feed. I sighed and lifted my head off his chest to sit properly. He put his phone down beside the bed and leaned back into the pillow. A loud yawn escaped from my lips but right now I didn't care, I was mentally and physically exhausted.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled. I looked down at him and rolled my eyes out of a habit, finding a small smile making its way across my face. I stretched my arms out in front of me and looked at the full length mirror on his wardrobe. My eyes nearly buldged out of their sockets at the reflection of me. Under my eyes were swollen, my lips were very bright pink and my hair was a rightful mess.

"How can you call me beautiful when I look like this," I scoffed, laughing at myself. It's not like he had never seen me like this, but this one it was 100 times worse than he had ever.

"You always look beautiful." I cocked my head at him who didn't hold a cheeky grin like he always did, this time he kept a serious expression. I couldn't contain the blush that crept up to my cheeks so I covered them with my hair. "What do you want for breakf- lunch?" He asked as he realised it was no longer morning. In fact, it was beyond past noon.

I shrugged my shoulders at his question and stood up quickly to prevent my legs from dying. I noticed Harry's eyes were focused on something on my legs, so I looked down only to realise that the shirt wasn't even covering my legs. It only just covered my underwear.

"What the heck Harry?" I growled, digging myself back into the bed to prevent even more embarrassment. He didn't even look fazed, he simply shrugged his shoulders and focused his attention back to my eyes.

"Keep in mind that I saw you with less clothing last night," he winked. I fake gagged at him and got back under his black blankets, pulling them above my chest. "You snore by the way,"

"And you talk in your sleep," I retorted, but widened my eyes when I realised what I had said. I wasn't exactly planning to let him know that he had said he loved me in his sleep.

"Yeah?" He smirked, placing his head on his elbow to look at me. "What did I say?"

I gulped loudly and searched for an excuse. What could I possibly say that wouldn't sound like I'm lying because he always knows when I'm lying.

"Uh..don-" I started but sighed in relief when the door creaked open. I looked to the person who happened to Gemma, but she didn't exactly look pleased to see us.

"Lana, you should probably go home and explain to your parents why you never came home. And Harry, mum's pissed." She explained before exiting out. I groaned as I thought of what possible punishments my parents would give me. First of all, my mum would most probably ground me for atleast a week which I could handle but my dad? He would say 2 weeks with no electronics and No friends. And then if I were to tell him I slept in the same bed as Harry...then I'd never be allowed to see him again.

It was okay up until we were about 10. We used to always sleep in the same bed during sleepovers but one day my dad just utterly refused and forced Harry to sleep on the floor.

"Lana, I'm so sorry, I should have texted your dad or s-"

"Don't worry about it, I can handle him." I sighed as I pulled the shirt down and made my way into the bathroom but paused when I realised I didn't have my clothes. "Do I have any clothes I left here before?"

He pondered for a second before walking into his wardrobe and pulling out two articles of clothing. He handed me them before I closed the door shut. I looked at the incredibly tiny shorts I haven't worn since I was like 13. If they still fit then that would truly be a miracle. After a few struggles to button them up, I managed and put the shirt that was relatively comfortable on. I took the scrunchie that was laced around my wrist and used it to tie my hair in a bun. I walked out just in time Harry had finished getting dressed.

"Ready?" He asked, slipping his converse shoes on. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and made my way to the door.

"You don't have to come Harry, I can handle him." I reassured. I knew I was lying. I needed Harry there because I was a little scared of what my parents-especially dad- would say when I got home. I know my mum would be a little lighter if Harry was here but my dad would probably not give a damn.

"This is my responsibility too Lana, I need to at least own up to most of it." I decided to let him come considering I needed a ride too. We cascaded down the stairs and almost made it to the door until Anne stopped us from the lounge room.

"Harry, In here, now," she growled. I looked at him as I followed him into the livingroom where Anne was seated on the couch with a book in hands and glasses placed on her eyes. She looked up to us and put the book down, giving both of us a glare.

"Do you have any idea what time you came home you two?" She snapped, folding her arms across her chest. I looked down on the floor to avoid her disappointed glares. "Your curfew is 10 and you were back past midnight!"

"I know mum, I'm sorry," he apologised calmly. I was hoping he wouldn't get too angry towards his mum otherwise it wouldn't end good. "It won't happen again,"

"Heck it won't. What the h.ell were you doing anyhow?!" She raised her voice. I widened my eyes at her sudden temper rise. She wasn't known to be this angry, ever. The only other time she was this angry was when Harry's dad walked out on them the day Harry and I had a sleepover.

"It's not really any of your business mum, we are fine. Nothing happened okay?" He said through gritted teeth. I could tell his temper was rising as well from the fist that was forming on his hands.

"Oh yes it's certainly my buisness. Are you going to tell me Lana?" She directed her attention to me. I widened my eyes, not sure as to who's side to take. I could take Harry's and he would be thankful but I could tell Anne the truth and Harry probably would get pissed at me.

"We uh..." I stuttered. I could feel Harry's intense gaze on mine but avoided eye contact with him. "We just went driving and lost track of time."

Anne didn't say much after that. She brought the book back up to her face and pretended to read. I say pretended because her eyes were not scanning over the lines but were staring blank. I looked at Harry who ushered for us to go, thinking he was off the hook.

"Go outside, I'm taking you to Lana's. Oh, and you won't be driving your car for a while." She calmly stated, standing up and heading upstairs. I could tell he was attempting to control his anger by by biting the inside of his cheek.

We waited outside for a few minutes for her to arrive. I constantly glanced at Harry who was staring at out the stationary view. I could tell he was mad. Very mad. I placed my hand on his that was resting on the letterbox. He turned to look at me and flashed me a small smile, entwining our fingers together.

"It's going to be okay." He whispered, placing a kiss on the back of my hand. It's as if he could tell I was nervous just by looking into my eyes. And yes, I was very nervous.

After walking in an awkward silence to my house, we walked up the driveway towards the door. I walked ahead into the house and towards the livingroom where my mum and dad were sat in silence. They looked up at the entry of the 3 of us, coming forward to shake hands with Anne. Dad didn't even send me a glance, he remained with that frown evident in his face.

You see, my dad tends to overreact. When I accidentally scratched his car from the grocery store, he took away my laptop for 2 weeks and banned me from ever driving his baby again. Whilst mum on the other hand forgave me instantly.

"Thank you for bringing them here Anne," mum smiled politely, ushering her to sit down. Harry and I sat on the corner of the couch, sending each other slightly nervous glances.

"So, would you two like to tell me exactly where you were after midnight?" My dad said, folding his hands in his lap. This is how he started, calmly and then like a ton of bricks. I looked at Harry for help who shot me the same look. I sighed and looked back towards my angry dad.

"We just went for a drive and lost track of time dad, that's all. We're sorry and it won't happen again," I told, skipping pretty much everything that happened.

"Yeah, then why did I hear you were both soaking wet, almost freezing to death and half naked when you walked in?" He shouted, standing up abruptly. It caused me to jump in fright for a second. I could feel Harry tense, clearly knowing something I didn't. "Where did you sleep Lana?"

I looked down and debated whether I would tell him the truth or not. It wouldn't help to lie, nor confess. He would still be angry.

"She slept in the guest room," Anne piped, giving me a look. I was shocked that she had lied for me, Anne hated to lie and she hated liars.

"Phoenix, they are fine and I'm sure they didn't do anything you wouldn't approve of," mum finally spoke in her soft voice, placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He took a deep sigh and sat down.

"Styles, I trusted you to take care of my daughter and you almost killed her," Dad directed his attention to Harry. I scoffed at his comment and this time I was the one to stand up, a little annoyed by his exaggeration.

"Okay no, I was no where near from dying dad, don't make up stories. And Harry didn't do anything wrong, he really was a gentleman and I know he would have never done anything to hurt me." I was a little surprised by my new sudden leap of confidence. No one really ever stood up to dad.

"That's it Lana, I'm not taking any of this b.ulls.hit. You're grounded, you're not allowed out with no electronics and forbidden to see Harry until the holidays are over," he shouted, directing eyeballing me. I gaped at him and turned to Harry who looked just as shocked as me.

"Now Mr Gray, don't you think keeping them apart is a little too much. I know what they did wasn't exactly a great idea, but I believe that punishment is a little harsh." Anne stated calmly. She slightly cowered at the intense glare she was receiving from my dad.

"Don't tell me how to discipline my kids." He growled. "Go to your room Lana," I shook my head at him and stormed outside, kicking the mail box that fell, only to pick it back up and leave it tidy. I heard the door open and close and soon Harry appeared by my side, stopping me from knocking the full bin down.

"It's okay, we can sort it out. Besides, who's ever stopped me from seeing you?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around me. I sighed and buried my face in his chest, having the urge to scream in annoyance and frustration. "Don't stress babe, he's still human, we can find our way around him."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58K 675 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." • Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
154 14 14
this girl is inlove with her best friend but doesn't want to lose him as a friend when she tells him the truth. but she goes a long way and finds peo...
498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
474 6 10
A High School boy in love with his childhood crush wants nothing more but to tell him how he feels but being the shy person he is has waited til the...