5SOS PREFERENCES

By nialleruniverse

5 Seconds of Summer Preference for you 5SOSFam to read. Feel free to imagine yourself with these 4 dorks. I g... More

Jealous
Silent Treatment (Ashyy)
Boyfriend Tag!! (Calum)
The One With The Fight and The Nightmare (Michael)
The One With The Night In (Michael)
The One With The Date That's Not A Date
Afraid Of Loving You (Calum)
Times Square With (Michael)
Under the Mistletoe
One Shot (Bowling)
He Comes Home Early From Tour
How You Meet
After You Both Fight
Caught In A Heated Moment
He Forgots Your Birthday
He Cheats (Pt.1)
He Cheats (Pt.2)
He Cheats (Pt.3/Final)
He Thinks Your Cheating On Him (Pt. 1)
He Thinks Your Cheating On Him (Pt.2)
SLEEPOVERS!!!
He's In Love With You :3
Love Bites
PDA
Winter
Goodnight Texts
Wearing His Clothes
He Knows Your Mad When...
He Comes Home Early From Tour
He Teaches You An Instrument
Wings (Soulmate) Pt.1
Wings (Soulmate) Pt.2
Cooking in the Kitchen
Your name on his phone
His favourite pic of you both
Why the fandom likes you
You're their opening act and girlfriend
A 1D boy says something innapropriate about you and he gets mad
Not an update (A/N)
How the other boys view you relationship
Your bestfriends and have a moment (His POV)
Your bestfriends and have a moment (part2)
Your bestfriends and have a moment (part3)
Your bestfriends and his girlfriend hates you (part1)
Your bestfriends and his girlfriend hates you (part2)
Your bestfriends and his girlfriend hates you (part3)
Your bestfriends and his girlfriend hates you (part4/final)
Amnesia song pref- (part1)
Amnesia song pref- The Breakup (part2)
Amnesia song pref (part3)
Amnesia song pref (part4/final)
JEALOUSY
A/N
Cuddling
Turning him on
How they are in bed
His thoughts when he first saw you
You're insecure (Ash)
He thinks you're cheating (Ash)
I missed you (Ash smut)
He turns you on
How he turns you on
Restless Night (HISPOV)
He realizes he loves you (HISPOV)
If you don't know (HISPOV)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Michael pranks you but it backfired
First time he sees your baby bump
He sees you in the crowd
He meets you at a signing
Overprotective
"Yeah, I'd date a fan"
"Yeah I'd date a fan" PART 2

He asks you to move in with him

78 0 0
By nialleruniverse

Calum:

I grabbed a couple of clothes and quickly got changed from my day clothes after Cal and I had a day out. We were both really tired and wanted to just stay at his place tonight. I had spent the past few days to weeks at his because it was just easier.

"Babe, movie's on." Cal called and I immediately made my way by his side on the couch. His arm was around my shoulder as he pulled me closer to him. "Where'd you get those clothes?" He asked.

I looked down at my pjs, "I had them lying around here." I said.

"You kept it here at my place?" I just nodded and told him to shush while the movie played.

I was distracted throughout the movie because I couldn't help but notice Cal had he's eyes on me, not on the movie. When we decided to call it a night he dragged me to bed.

"I've gotta brush my teeth first yeah?" I said and made my way to the bathroom.

Afterwards I snuggled under covers to have his arms wrapped around me.

"Mmm babe?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Did you just casually have your toothbrush here already?" He asked and I could feel him smile against my neck.

"Uhh yeah..." He gave a light laugh. "Well I might as well live here, just thinking about it." I joked.

"Why don't you?" There was no kidding in his voice.

"Uh, what?"

"Live with me, your place is cramped anyway and there is space for the two of us. Plus, most of your things are already here." By now I had completely faced him and watched his serious face look directly at me. "If you don't want to then-"

I kissed him. "Of course I want to."

"Then hello there, new roommate." He kissed my nose and laughed

Mikey:

"Don't fucking say anything right now." Mikey said to me.

I was already angry, we've been fighting for almost an hour now and I was beyond pissed. "Why? Because I'm a clingy bitch? You didn't think I'd overhear you when you were talking to the boys before?" This time I pushed him slightly.

This made him angrier. But I didn't care. "Well I'm fucking sorry that you're too attached!" I tried to push him again but he caught my wrists. "You're always with me, hanging around at my place like it's your own." He threw my wrists away and glared at me.

"Well maybe I should up and leave seeing as I'm annoying you." I didn't give him a chance to say anything as I ran upstairs to get a bag and pull some of my stuff in.

I stuffed it in carelessly and hurried when I heard his footsteps coming.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" His voice was angry but there was something retraining it. I ignored him and made sure not to look at him. "STOP THAT!!" He shouted. I flinched slightly and turned to face him. He noticed my startled look and softened slightly. "Just stop, for a second please."

I clutched my bag and watched as he made his way over to me. "You wanted me to leave so what's the fucking problem?" My heavy tone made him wince.

"Hey, I just..." His eyes trailed around his room. It was a mess. Clothes of mine and his everywhere. There was some sort of recognition in his eyes and out of nowhere he just laughed.

"Michael fucking Clifford, don't you dare laugh! This isn't the time godammit!"

When you dropped your bag, more of your things spilt and he just laughed even more. You don't know what happened either but you cracked a smile. After a few moments passed both of you sat on the side of the bed.

He was the first to speak. "I didn't know your whole wardrobe as here already." He commented and you just hit him. "Hey hey, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. I don't know... I like it." He whispered the last bit.

"What?"

"What I said to the boys was stupid, and I don't know, maybe I was just scared 'cause I did noticed some of your things here and there and I just... I don't know. But when I noticed you packing some of those things I couldn't... I didn't want you to leave. And if that makes me clingy then I don't care." He took my hand in his. "I wanted to ask you if you want to move in with me?"

I squeezed his hand back and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'd love to." He kissed my head. "But seeing as your so hell bent on making this place yours, you're cleaning this mess up."

Luke:

Today was a lazy day for Luke and I. We were at his place, just hanging out. We woke up pretty late and spent the majority of the day on the couch watching movies and eating food.

I was on my phone, just checking everything as I usually did when Luke came behind me and took my phone.

"Hey! Give it back." I quickly got up and saw him smile with his hands behind his back.

"Give what back?" He played innocent.

"Don't be like a child Hemmings. My phone, pass it here." I placed my arm out. When he didn't move I went towards him and tried to grab it.

He just put my phone in his other hand and hang it over my head. "I love how much taller I am sometimes." He laughed.

"C'mon, give it back." I sighed.

He only stepped back. "Maybe you have to catch me."

In that second he sprinted out of the room and I heard his heavy footsteps echo through his apartment.

"Lucas Hemmings! No!" I said but followed him anyway.

I giggled as I tried to catch up to him, which was obvious that I couldn't. I could hear him laugh in the other room until I heard his footsteps stop. I noticed him stand still with his hands behind his back. He grinned mischievously.

"Luke... what's that for?" I asked.

He only kept his smile on. "What's what for?"

"That's smile."

"What? Can't I smile?" He joked. He stepped closer until he was just centimetres away from me.

"Yeah, but you've got this look on your face and-"

"Ta-da." Luke said. His hand was dangling something in front of my face.

I took it gently and looked up at him, clearly confused. "What's this?"

"It's a key. For this apartment. It's the spare key. Or well maybe it won't be." Luke said and watched me. When I didn't reply he continued, "I was just thinking like maybe... if you wanted to move in me with? I don't know it might be too soon or too stupid. Oh my god you don't want to do you? I just made things awkward, I'm so-"

I laughed at him. "Shut up Luke." He closed his mouth and breathed in. "I would love to move in with you. Now come here." I pulled him closer to kiss him.

Ashton:

I woke up pretty late that morning. I was woken up by Ashton's frustrated shout from another room. I groggily got out of the bed and wandered around his apartment, wondering where he was.

"Stupid thing!" Ash sighed and I turned the corner to find him sitting on eh ground surrounded by tools and pieces.

"Uhh... Ash, are you alright?" I said, though I still sounded sleepy.

His head snapped in my direction and his eyes widened. "Oh my god, did I wake you up? I didn't mean to."

I walked over to him and he welcomed me onto his lap. "It's alright. But what are you doing?"

He laughed nervously before speaking, "Nothing..." He hid his face in my neck.

I giggled and turned over to face him. "No seriously, what is this?"

He pulled us to stand up. "I was planning on building this closet or whatever because I was organising your stuff and my stuff like our clothes and whatever. I just thought that we could have a new closet to fit all of our stuff."

I could tell he was worried and nervous. I cupped his face in my hand and kissed him quickly. "I think that's sweet. But Ash, you don't have to."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't even live here."

He pulled me closer by the waist. "But what if I wanted you to? What if this was my way of asking you to move in?"

I giggled and smiled. "Well is it?"

He smiled with me. "Only if you want me to."

I went on my tiptoes to kiss him and I could feel him smile in the kiss. "I'd love to live in with you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 68
Here are a collection of 5 second of summer and One direction preferences that I have created for you all. ENJOY!!
1.1M 13.5K 199
A series of 5sos preferences. Request are open updating at least 3 times a week. Vote, comment, and follow PLEASE. Most will be from tumblr ill let y...
884K 16.9K 150
5 Seconds Of Summer Preferences!
60.7K 953 71
Just 5SOS Preferences NOT OWNED BY ME ALL FROM TUMBLR ALL RIGHTS TO THEM! But they are awesome!!! Read