the cookie cutter

Af jadaparkks

Mere

chapter 1
darkness v.s lighting

shawdows

23 0 0
Af jadaparkks

Bradley
I watched as they ran Mackenzie and Avery on the stretcher Avery had a cut in her head and a broken arm but was still conscious. Mackenzie was out cold with a deep gash on her head and glass buried in her stomach. "Were losing her they said " as they rolled Mackenzie's lifeless body into the ER. I stopped and dropped to my knees dear God if you have sympathy for they don't take Mackenzie . She's all I have I love her and I will never stop loving her I silently prayed as tears ran down my cheeks.....

We had been there for 7-10 hours a doctor with brown hair and green eyes came to me , my brother and our friends as all 10 of us stood up. "Avery is fine, she has a broken bone and a light concussion. She will take 2-3 weeks for her to began doing simple things.1 month for her arm to heal. Mackenzie is in a coma has a bad concussion, lost 40% of her blood , has 3 broken ribs and was impaled , we were able to do surgery and she thankfully survived. You boys and girls are very lucky , for right now only Caroline and Avery , and her parents can visit Mackenzie ." The doctor replied as she walked back down the dimly lit hallway. We didn't lose her but it only took 2 minutes. In 2minutes I could have lost that beautiful smile Mackenzie makes when she laughs , her the way her face goes straight when she's serious, and her beautiful green brown eyes. Again I watched the doctor walk away as she left my shattered heart behind.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

5.4M 138K 27
Natalia comes home to find her husband and sister in bed together after her husband tell her they have been sleeping together for 1 year .what is sh...
26.8K 732 33
Violet is a sweat, small girl. Small not by her age but by heart and height. Lazy, very very lazy, and yet with the potential to mess things up. Now...
23.8K 2.8K 29
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
116K 728 43
Cerita Dewasa