Going too fast | COMPLETE

By StoriesByLoRell

Dominique a very intelligent, caring, gorgeous girl wanted nothing more than to graduate highschool, college... More

Going too fast
New beginnings
New found relationships
Feeling you.
Closer to you.
Bad Things Happen
State of shock
The Blur
Can you keep a secret
Too Calm
The Breakdown
The Rumors
Shit starts to go down.
Hurtful Decisions
Good Things Dont Last
The Breakdown
The recovery
Silence
Nat and D
Back to basics
Understanding & Misunderstanding
Double The Troubles
New Life
More Money More Problems
My Father
Vacation
The End of Beginnings
SEQUEL!!

Loyalty

10.8K 165 20
By StoriesByLoRell

OMARI'S POV

I cant believe what the fuck im seeing right now son! Fabian gets up. "Im sorry son. Im sooo sorry." He helps Nique up and i start walking more close to him. Im beyond pissed my nigga. Nique steps infront of me. "Stop. He didnt mean to, it was a accident." She touches me and i push her hands off. "Dont touch me yo. Your ass was kissing that nigga back." She gives me the screw face. "Oh so you're mad at me." I nod my head. "But um i recall i fucking forgave your ass when you one kissed that bitch Tati. But not only did you fucking kiss her you fucked her and i forgave your ass!!" She starts getting louder and putting her hands in my face. "BUT WHEN SOMEONE KISSES ME AND IM NOT FUCKING KISSING BACK IM WRONG!! RIGHT?!? RIGHT!!" All of a sudden i feel her hand hitting me across my face. "FUCK YOU OMARI!!" Shes screaming at me with tears in her eyes. I try to hug her but she pushes me off. "Im sorry babe.." "You are sorry. A sorry ass nigga." She walks away leaving me standing there stunned. Did she real just leave me...

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I stand in the girl's bathroom rubbing my stomach think how could this happen to me. Things were all good before i met Omari and now its all fucked up. I put my hands on my stomach and cry. I hear someone coming in the restroom but i dont care, i dont fucking care. "Im sorry." I hear Fab say then i look up. "Its not your fault.." He wipes the tears off my face. "It is if i wouldnt have kissed you know youre with O then he wouldnt have cared." I shake my head. "He would have cared either way. He just jealous, if hes around a girl i shouldnt care. But if he dont trust a nigga i shouldnt trust that nigga. And i understand that thats why i didnt talk to Laurent but if someone apologized to me ima let them not be rude. But he does all this other shit and i forgive him, i let him hang around that girl even though i didnt trust her... I just feel fucking stupid..." He hugs me. "You arent ma, you just fall into the wrong places at wrong times. You two are gonna be good." I look up at him again. "And what if we're not.." He thinks for a second. "You'll still be fine, im tell you ma." I nod my head. "Okay lets get back to class." We go to class but im still thinking. Something has to change, good or bad it has to change.

*

*

*

AFTER SEVENTH

I caught a ride home with Denzel since i wasnt in the mood of seeing or talking to Omari. He pulls up to my house and i start to get out but he stops me. "Whats up with you and O? He been silent bob and you look like your day was fucked up." I shake my head. "Nothing. Just a disagreement between me and him." He nods kinda not believing what im say. "Aight... You still coming to my game though right?" I nod. "You know i come to you guys' first game. When have you known me not to come to any of your games?"

"Weeelll there was that one time when it was my big game a--" We laugh. "Whateva whatevaaa! I was handling business." He smacks his lips. "Business my assss!! But look i gotta go suit up and all that shit. Make sure your ass is there by 7:00 and no later or im tickle that baby out of you." We laugh again. "Alright violent ass." He chuckles. "Okay one rub for good luck." He rubs my stomach and i laugh. "Alright see you later D." We hug then i get out the car and he drives off. I go inside and go straight to my room throwing down my keys and my bag. I kick off my sneaks and plop down on my bed. "Ugh im so tired!" I say looking at the time on my phone. "Good 3:30 ima take a nap till six. I put my phone on the charger then fall asleep.

*

*

*

"WAAAAAAAAKE THE FUCK UUUUUUUP YO!! Hahaha WAAAKE UUUP!!" Ive been regretting letting D put his annoying ass voice as my alarm. I turn off the alarm on my phone and get up. A urge of throw up comes and i run to the restroom. "Eck." I wipe my mouth and get up, flushing the toilet. I never get used to that shit. After brushing my teeth i put my sneakers back on, grab my keys and satchel then leave.

When i get back to the school everyone is just pulling up. I see Nat and i honk, telling her to wait for me. I park the car and walk up to Nat. "Ay ma." "Ay." We hug then head inside to pay. We pay the walk to the restroom. This pregnant bladder dont be working for me. While im washing my hands Tati comes in the restroom with some other hoes of our school laughing and talking about niggas always. She sees me and rolls her eyes and they start talking about me. "Im glad i dont have to deal with that shit. Pill or abortion thats the motto." I roll my eyes, ignorant ass hoes. Im not about waste my time. I finish up and walk out. "Took you forever." Nat says eating nachos. "Sooo you didnt get me any? Alright i got you." She laughs. "Go get you some." "I will selfish ass." She laughs. She thinking its funny but im serious as fuck. I walk up to the concession stand and get nachos, a gatorade and some airheads. As im paying Fab comes up to me and smiles. "What?" He smiles bigger. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Can i get some sour straws too?" He hugs me. "Thank you ma." I take them from the person. "Yeah yeah yeah. Here." I hand him the straws and he runs off.

When we walk to the seats i get nothing but stares from the grown ups. I mean im used to it but they act like they never seen a pregnant teen before. We sit down as the game begins and i start grubbing on my nachos. Fab and his friends come sit by me and start begging greedy asses. "No no no you aint getting shit. Now move im tryna watch the game." I nudge him and look back at the game we're up by two and im pretty sure we're gonna win but hey you never know.

*

*

Its fourth quarter and we're down by two with a few seconds left in the game. D passes the ball to Omari standing at the three point line. He doesnt have enough time, he has to make the shot. Five..Four, he makes the shot and its in!! Everyone cheers then start piling out the gym. I hug Fab then he leaves out the gym.

Me and Nat walk on the court to see D. "Yoooo." He smiles. We hug him. "Yall did a good job out there." He shakes his head. "Naaa it was all my nigga O." He looks around. "He must have left early. He was still in a bad mood." I roll my eyes. "Well yall did a good job, i gotta go later." I hug them and leave. While im walking to my car i see Omari talking to one of his friends. He makes eye contact with me and completely stops talking. I roll my eyes and get in my car.

When i get home i see my ma's car park outside. I hope she made dinner cause im starving. I open the door and shes finishing the food. She looks at me and smiles. "Aye bebe you're home where is Omari?" I sit down on the bar stool in the kitchen. "Hes on his way." She nods and speaking of the nigga here he comes walking through the door, sitting his keys and bags down. "I smell something good." He looks at me and i give him a grim look. "Yeeeah quesadillas." He looks at the food licking his lips. "Well fix me a plate ma." She laughs. "Pregnant ladies first." She puts my plate and a drink infront of me and i smile. She gives Omari his plate and drink then sits down with her's. After we say grace we start grubbing down.

"So how was the game?" Omari sips his drink then sits it down. "It was great, i had the winning shot." My ma smiles. "Good. You guys gonna have a good season? You leading us to the championships?" He nods. "You know it, now that im on the team we'll win the championship." I smack my lips and roll my eyes. They both look at me. "So how was your day Nique?"

"Mierda.." I say looking at Omari. "NIQUE!" Omari nods. "I dont know what you saying but alright. You mierda too."

"You sound stupid." He points to his self. "Oh i sound stupid. Not as stupid as you made me look when you was in the hallways kissing Fab though huh?" My ma furrows her eyebrows. "You what Dominique?" I wave her off and she nods then leaves the room"He kissed me!"

"And Tati kissed me!" I screw face him. "But your ass kissed her back! I didnt kiss him nor did i want too!" He tries to speak but i cut him off. "And it pisses me off that you would try to compare that when you went past just kissing. Youre acting like id actually do some foul shit like that to intentionally hurt you. Knowing thats not even the case i love you and have made so many sacrifices for you and just because one person tries to fuck this up." I point to both of us. And by this time im crying out of anger. "You willingly let it happen. Im not mad about that Tati stuff i forgave you but when you try to compare this to that? I WOULD NEVER!!.." I calm myself down. "You want to let this between us go because of someone like Fab and be a quitter. Gohead i cant stop you but im tired of all this drama, im tired of fighting with people, i just tired. And if you decide we can work it out then all that stupidness stays behind us. Something has to change and we dont go on it without it changing. So what do you say?" He rubs his head and sighs. "I want to move on, with no drama. And im sorry i put you through that, ill say it a million times if i have to. It just when i saw that i thought he'd take you away from me." I cut him off. "No one can take me away from you not even prince royce." We laugh a little. "I know but it just felt that way. Im sorry for going off you the way i did." I giggle. "Yeah cause you were buggin." He chuckles and i see my sexy baby's smile again making me smile. "You forgive me? I nod. "And this time we'll both tell him that he cant do that. No violence, no one getting hurt." He smiles. "Im not violent." I raise my eyebrows. "Ooooh youre not violent. This comes from a nigga who almost punched a girl cause she looked at me funny." He laughs. "I was defending you." I nod. "Riiiight defending.." We laugh. "I missed your sexy ass smile." He says pulling me in between his legs. I laugh. "Its only been what eight-nine hours, you buggin." He smiles then kisses me on my neck. "Yeah im buggin, im buggin for youuuuu!" I laugh. "That was the lamest thing ive heard yo." He starts tickling me and i cant breath. "Oh im lame huh?" I squirm around trying to get away. "STOP!" I say gasping for air.

My mom comes in the room. "You two made up now?" We nod and she shakes her head. "You two fight like a married couple." We laugh and Omari scoffs. "Feels like it." I hit him on the chest and he jumps. "Alright alright i take it back." I put our plates in the sink and started to walk upstairs. "Where you going?" Omari calls after me. "To take a shower." He shakes his head getting up. "Nah uh im taking one first." I give him the screw face. "Naaa i dont think so." I start walking faster up the stairs and starts coming after me. I scream when he picks me up and carries me upstairs. "Aaaaaaaaaah!" He brings me in the room and puts me on the bed and runs to the bathroom, locking the door. "You butthole." I hear him laugh through the door.

While im waiting my back starts killing me. Ugh i hate these pregnancy back pains. Omari finally comes out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. And i cant even enjoy the moment, fucking pains.

OMARI'S POV

I come out the bathroom and see Nique sitting down trying to rub her lower back. "You got back pains baby?" I ask putting on my boxers and red basketball shorts on. She nods. I walk over to the bed and sit down. "Let me rub your back." I pull her between my legs and start rubbing her back. "Wait." She stops me. "Let me change my clothes." She gets up and grabs a tank top and some spanks. She comes back and lays on her side. "What are you doing? I thought you wanted me to rub your back?" She shakes her head. "Its okay now."

"The pain stopped?" She shakes her head again. "Then why you-?"

"Shhhh. Im too tired and it doesnt hurt that bad." I look confused. "But-" She stick her hand up to say stop. "Just zip it and accept it. Okay?" I nod. "Okay.." I lay beside her and put my hand on her stomach. "Goodnight baby. I love you." I kiss her on her neck. "Goodnight, i love you too, now shut up." I chuckle but shes so serious. Haha I love this girl.

-------------------------------------------------

Aw so cute i cant keep them mad at each other. But how do you think Fab will take the telling him to stay in his lane? Is the beef between Nique & Tati contained or is Tati still wanting to get Omari back? The due date three months away, do you think its a boy or a girl? Keep reading. Comment. Vote & Follow

-love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 5
Sixteen year old Kimberly Chambers did not expect her life to turn out like this. Dealing with a mom who is mentally, emotionally, and physically abu...
346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
12.4K 359 42
15 year old Danielle thought she was poppin'. She had the clothes, the shoes, and the looks. By her being that way she is, she told three different g...
36.5K 644 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...