Living with the Willson Broth...

e_rose333 द्वारा

After her parent died. Avery and Jackson(her brother) have to live together. Her brother is off to college an... अधिक

Living with the Willson Brothers
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank you
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
lost powet write on phone
Chapter 24 part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30!!!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
I Apologize

Chapter 17

7K 253 5
e_rose333 द्वारा

Blake POV:
"Nellie?" I said. God where is she? Then I heard a engine start. I looked outside the window to find her Range rover drive off. What the f*ck?!? I called her phone. No anser. I texted her. No reply. After 10 text messanges and 20 voice mails I gave up. I walked upstairs to find the drawers opened, the bathroom cleared of her stuff, and our closet half empty. Yes I have alot of clothes, but so did...her.  I layed on our, wait no.. my bed and cryed. Pussy! I really liked her being around. I mean I didn't love only because we dated for 4 months. I heard someone knock on my door. "Go away!" I said gritting my teeth together. That didn't bother the knocking since they walked in. "I'm so sorry Blake" Avery said, "Go away." I said, She ignored me and layed in my bed with me. We talked about the 'issue' and it turns out we weren't lovey dovey for each other. Figure, I always went out.. But never cheated. She just wasnt happy and I wasn't anymore. I just hope things will move on. She gets a better man. I well, hope to find a girl. For now I dont mind being single. We both driffted alseep.

Avery POV:

I woke up in Blakes bed. I quickly pulled down the sheets. Fully clothed. Thank god. I turned over to see him. Aww he looks like Leo when he's sleeping. Shit! Leo! I dashed to my room. Putting on grey sweat pants, a plain tee from Hollister, and slip ons. I put on cover up and put my hair and a messy bun. "BYE BLAKE I'LL BE AT THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled and jogged to my car. I drove off and got there in 5 minutes. I look at the clock 10:30. Damm im screwed. I left the elevator and walked to his room. "He babysorryimlateifellasleepandforgotaboutthetime" i said all at once. He chuckled "Ok I didn't understand you at all but I get it. You over slept" He said. I nodded amd laughed at myself. I layed close to him. I looked at him "There's something you should know" I said, "Shoot" he said and wrapped his arm around my waist. I explained him Nellie and Blake's problem. "Well she deserves someone that will love her, Blake needs to find a girl thats like a girl of him" he said. We both started laughting. He is 100% true. "Im glad our relationsip isn't like that" i said. He nodded and rubbed my tummy. 1 month prego! 8 more months until I see our kiddo. I kiised him. Which lede to a hot make-out time. I love life. Which reminds me... hows Nellie?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Over 100 readers!!! Thank you guys! I dont care if I dont get votes.. But they will be AWSOME if I got some :) Thank  you again

Keep calm and read om

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54 6 6
This is about a girl that always spends her summer down in a beach house that her family rents for the summer. One day she meets this boy that change...
57K 1.3K 61
Senior year of high school is almost over and the fun shall begin before all our friends go to college. But when everyone takes a graduation party tr...
5.6K 179 45
--completed- Mariella looks forward to going to the beach house every single year. She's gone with her friends for as long as she can remember. The s...
405 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...