The Big Five in High School

By XxElsa_T_ArendellexX

Elsa and Anna are new at Magic High, and Elsa's powers are much stronger than expected, and Jack is suddenly... More

She stole my spot
Blush
He's a player
Punzie becomes Brave
Merida's lost arrows
Jack and Hiccups Shipping Arguement
Sparks Fly ( Jelsa and Merricup )
The cold REALLY bothers me!
Merricup?
A/N ( MUST READ )
Psycho Astrid? Part 1
Psycho Astrid Pt. 2
Wanted
A/N MUST READ
madi_the_band_geek
Again?! Seriously?
I'M NOT DEAD!!!! YAY! A/N
Back
Air
Suprise! Mother's here! (Continued chapter of Air)
what in the fresh hell is this (not an update bc dear lord...)
Not an update. Just some clarification.

NOT AN UPDATE (SORRY)

954 25 18
By XxElsa_T_ArendellexX

Hey again, everyone! I am so sorry for such a long hiatus! I am going to try and update soon. I've been very busy this past year, and for a while I was starting to fall out of the fandom, and got interested in a few new fandoms. But, worry not! Recently, I have gotten back into the fandom, and with winter break coming next month, I'll be able to write a lot more! 

Also, my writing has improved a lot! Once I get this story on the roll again, I'll start editing my original chapters and filling plot-holes. 

Again, sorry for the hiatus! 

                                                                                                                                                   ☼Tori☼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
779K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
578K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...