Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 23

10.2K 178 39
By Sincerely_McKenna

Niall's POV

Today I wanted to do something special with Samantha. Something we will both never forget but I didn't know what to do. I walked over to Harry's room to see if he had any suggestions.

When I walked in, he was sitting on his laptop. It looked like he had tears in his eyes. The door was half open so I could see him but he couldn't see me. I lightly knocked on his door to let him know I was there. He looked up and instantly shut his laptop. He wiped the tears off his face.

"What's wrong mate?" I asked him. He cleared his throat.

"Nothing. I just...I just yawned." He said. He was obviously lying.

"I know your lying. No persons eyes water that much when they yawn." I replied. I walked over to his bed and sat down. "You know you can tell me anything." I said. He looked up at me again and his eyes started to water again. He opened his laptop and showed me what he was looking at. My eyes widened when I saw all the tweets he was getting.

"How is it even possible to like @Harry_Styles?"

"@Harry_Styles can go die!"

"All @Harry_Styles cares about is sex."

"I bet @Harry_Styles paid @Sara_Hopkins to have sex with him."

"They've only been dating for a couple months and @Harry_Styles already got a girl pregnant!"

"@Harry_Styles is such a man-whore!"

I felt tears beginning to fall down down my face. I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful and rude. Thos is absolutely discussing. Harry doesn't deserve any of the things that are being said to him. Sure he didn't make the smartest decisions but everyone makes mistakes.

"Don't believe anything their saying. It's not true." I said, trying to comfortable him.

"Thanks mate but I'm not just upset about what's being said to me." He said. I gave him a confused look. He took his laptop back and clicked on something else. He handed it back to me and I looked at the screen. He was showing me Sara's twitter profile. She was getting just as much hate as Harry was but it was much, much worse.

"@Sara_Hopkins You don't deserve Harry!"

"@Sara_Hopkins Go kill yourself and your babies!"

"@Sara_Hopkins I hope your babies die!"

"@Sara_Hopkins your such a slut!"

"@Sara_Hopkins your going to be a horrible mother!"

"@Sara_Hopkins Do us all a favour and just die!"

I got really angry at the hate she was getting. Sara has become like a little sister to me. I was starting to become really protective of her.

"This is unacceptable." I paused. "I'm going to go over and see if Sara's okay." I told him. I got off Harry's bed and walked out of his room. I made my way over to Sara's room because I wanted to make sure she was okay. I know for a fact she saw the hate she was getting. You can't avoid something like that.

I knocked on her door but there was no answer. I knew pregnant women slept a lot so I cracked open the door to see if she was sleeping. The bed was empty but I noticed the light coming from under the bathroom door. I went up to the door and knocked softly."

"Sara?" There was no answer.

"Sara, are you okay? Can I come in?" I asked, louder. I heard a few sniffles and I knew she was crying. I jiggled the handled but I was locked.

"Sara, let me in please." I begged.

"Please just go away." Her voice was horse and shaky.I sighed and thought of a way to open the door. I looked around for something to pick the lock with. I knew I was invading her privacy but I knew something was wrong.

I spotted a bobby pin on her bedside table so I grabbed it quickly and started picking the lock. Within the first few try's, I heard a click and I knew it was unlocked. I burst open the door and the first thing I saw was Sara's red, tear stained face. She sat on the floor with a pair of black short, shorts on. She shifted away from me uncomfortably. It as too late though. I had already seen the small cuts on the top of her thigh, some fresh and bleeding, and some faded away and scaring. Her fingers had blood on them and she was gripping a razor blade. I was speechless.

"D-Don't tell H-Harry." Was the first thing she said. I crouched down so I was kneeling in front of her. I reached for the blade but she instantly pulled back. I sighed, sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her in a way that she knows I'm there for her. I let her cry into my chest. A small tear escapee my eye. I hated seeing girls cry. No girl ever deserves to be sad or hurt.

"We're going to get through this." I paused. "Together." She lifted her head from my chest and wiped her eyes. I handed her a tissue so she could fix her running makeup. Although I didn't always agree with girls wearing make-up because I think every girl is beautiful in their own way.

"I-I'm so sorry." She cried.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you how bad this is, let alone for you, but for your babies too." I told her.

"I know. I've been trying to stop but the hate was just too much for me." She replied.

"Don't believe anything they say bad about you. None of it is true. You are beautiful." I paused."Here I want to show you something." I said, standing up. I held my hand out for her to grab. I helped her up and sat her down on the bathroom counter. I took a washcloth I found beside the sink and wet it with warm water. I rung out the excess water and lifted it up to her face. I began to gently wipe off all the make-up that was on her face.

She looked at me confused but I just smiled.

"Okay I'm done." I replied.

"What was that for?" She asked while getting down from the counter.

"Turn around and you'll see." I said. She turned around and looked in the mirror. Her face had a disgusted look on it.

"I look hideous." She replied. I put my hands on her shoulders.

"No you look absolutely beautiful." I said.

"Your just saying that to make me feel better. " she said.

"No I'm not. I'm being 100% honest." I replied. She started blushing.

"Thank you." We were both silent for a bit.

"So how long have you been doing this for?" I asked, a little more serious. She looked down at the floor.

"I started when I was about fifteen or sixteen." She replied.

"Why did you start?" I asked. She took a deep breath before answering.

"My parents used to abuse me and I used cutting as a way to cope with it. I felt so unwanted and worthless." She replied. My heart dropped. I took my hands in hers and looked into her eyes.

"You have to promise me you won't do this again. No matter how much you want to." I told her. She nodded her head.

"Promise."She paused."Now you have to promise me something." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this." She said pointing to her cuts. I hesitated.

"You know I don't like lying to people." I said.

"But you won't be lying to anyone. You just won't bring it up." She replied. I thought about it.

"Okay fine." I said and she gave me a hug. "We should probably get you cleaned up." I added. She looked down at her thigh and we both noticed some blood coming out of one.

"Yeah good idea." She jumped up onto the counter again and I grabbed a little first aid kit that was under her sink. I grabbed a tissue and carefully wiped away some blood. I pulled out a few bandaids and gently covered her cuts.

I had just barely finished when Samantha and Harry walked into the bathroom. They looked at us suspiciously.

"What are you two doing?" Samantha asked. I froze I didn't know what to say. I was never good with keeping secrets.

"I-I..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Niall helped me paint my toes because it was hard for me with this baby bump." Sara said. I looked down and noticed Sara's toes were already painted. I mentally sighed to myself. That was too close.

Samantha giggled. "Oh I see. Why didn't you just ask me?" She questioned.

"Because I know how much you hate touching other people's feet." Sara replied.

"You make a good point." Samantha said.

"Yeah well I'm going to go take a nap because I'm exhausted. This is my room so everyone out." She paused. "Except Harry." She said with a grin, pushing me and Samantha out of her room. Before I fully left the room, I grabbed the blade Sara used to cut her thigh with, so she didn't use it again. We left Sara's room and walked downstair.

"I want to do something today." I said to her.

"Like what?" She questioned.

"I have something in mind we could do." I paused. "But it's a surprise."

"Another surprise?" She whined.

"Yes another one." I replied

"Fine. What should I wear then?" She asked. I thought about it.

"Just wear something comfortable." I replied.

"Okay. When do we leave?" She asked. I looked at my phone. It was 5:45 and we had to be at the event at 6:30

"In about a half an hour." I told her.

"A half an hour! That doesn't give me a lot of time to get ready!" She complained. I never understood girls. They always needed so much time to get ready.

"You will be fine." I said kissing her cheek. She playfully rolled her eyes and walked back upstairs to what I assume was to get ready.

Samantha's POV

I walked upstairs and into my room. I had no idea what Niall was planning to taking me to . I was kinda excited to go though. We haven't been on very many dates lately. I always had an amazing time with him. I just loved any time I spent with him.

*Skipping To Date*

We had been driving for about half an hour now and I was getting pretty tired of being in the car.

"When are we going to be there?" I whined. He giggled.

"Soon princess." He replied.

"How soon?" I asked.

"About five minutes." I sighed and looked out the widow. It looked like we hit some kind of rush hour because the streets were full of cars and people. We were moving at about ten miles per hour. I looked around, even though I have never been on this part of the city.

After almost ten more minutes of driving, Niall finally stopped and parked the car.

"We're here." He said. I got out of the car and looked to see if I had any idea of where we were but I didn't. All I knew was were were in the back of a massive building. I was used to having to use back entrances when going places. We had to avoid getting noticed by fans and paparazzi.

Niall took my hand and we started to walk. "Do you know where we are?" He asked. I shook my head. I probably would have been able to figure it out if I saw the front of the building.

"You'll figure it out soon." He said. A big smile was spread across his face. We walked into the building and made our way to some stairs.

"All we have to do us walk up these stairs and then you'll be able to see the big surprise." He said. We walked up what seemed like one hundred stairs before reaching the top.

"Wait." He said, stopping me.

"What's the matter?" I questioned. He didn't say anything but he put his hands over my eyes to block my vision.

"Really Niall? Is this necessary?" I asked giggling.

"Yes it is." Was all he said before guiding me forward.

"If you make me run into anything, I'll kick your Irish ass." I joked. He just laughed. We walked a little farther before completely stopping. I felt a slight breeze. It felt like we were outside again. I was very confused.

"Are you ready to see where we are?" He asked.

"Yes!" I asked excitedly. He removed his hands from my eyes and I had to blink a couple tines so my vision got back to normal. When I could finally see where we were, I was shocked. Niall took me to a football (soccer) game for our date! I was standing in the football stadium!

"Oh my god! We're gunna watch a real football game!" I said jumping into his arms. I jumped down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I quickly looked around the room and noticed we were in a really nice suit. It was probably the most expensive one here.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Good because I have a present for you." He said, grabbing a box on a small table.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I said, opening the box. I took the lid off and saw a green soccer jersey with the Derby County logo on it.

"This is amazing! Thank you!" I exclaimed to him.

"You welcome babe, but that's not all." He said. He took the jersey out of the box and turned it around. On the back in white letters, it said 'Payne'

"Wow this is incredible! Your the best boyfriend ever!" I said jumping into his arms again. He spun me around. I wrapped my legs around his waists and my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall off. He finally stopped spinning and we parted. I looked into his perfect eyes moved my face closer to his. He rested his forehead on mine and we both started smiling. He placed his hands on my waist as I laid my arms around his neck.

"I love you." I sad before smashing my lips onto his. He instantly began to kiss me back. He intensified the kiss by lifting me up and setting me on the table. His hands roamed my whole body and I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging little bits here and there.

We finally had to stop to catch our breath, even though neither of us wanted to.

"I love you too." He replied.

*

The game was almost over and it was close to midnight. I knew we were going to win because the score was 4-1 with two minutes left on the clock. I was wrapped up in Niall's jumper, laying my head on his chest. He had his arm around my waist trying to keep me warm. It might be June but it got really cold at night.

My eyes began to get really heavy and they started to slowly close. Before I knew it, they finally closed and I had fallen asleep.

*

Niall's POV

The game just ended and I looked over at Samantha and noticed she had fallen asleep. She looked so cute in my jumper. I laughed to myself because I think she looked better in it than I did.

I adjusted myself so I could carefully pick her up. I didn't want to wake her. I lifted her out of the seat and because to walk back to the car, carrying her bridal style.

I made it back to the car and put her in her seat, making sure to put on her seatbelt. I waked over to my side and started the car.

*

We were almost home and Samantha started to stir in her seat. I looked over at her and put her hand in mine before looking back on the road. I was blinded by an oncoming bright light. I squinted my eyes but couldn't figure out where the road was.

All of a sudden I could see the outline of a car. The thing was, I saw it too late. The car came speeding towards us and crashed into us.

The last thing I remember was looking at Samantha's unconscious body beside me. That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.5K 51
Life for One Direction will change with two new additions to the family. After the Styles' twins are born, taking care of them will not be the bands...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
27K 572 23
How could something so tragic happen to a sweet, loving girl like Maren Payne, little sister of Liam Payne who's 1/5 of the world famous boy band One...
642K 9.4K 80
I am a normal girl. It would probably mean nothing to you if I told you my name was Christiana but if I told you my last name and who my brother was...