Fairy Tail x Reader

By deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... More

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Cobra x Reader - Bullies
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Lyon x Reader - Oblivious
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art

17K 410 534
By deadpoolxxlux

Yo, guys. So I'm trying a new way of writing this. It's different from the other ones. I hope you like it. Comment id you want me to do it like this again! :D This was requested by @lilika947
Annoying Girly Narrator POV~

Heyyyyyyy! It's me, the Annoying girly Narrator! I don't know why the stupid writer of this story gave me that name, but whatever. I still get to tell you a beautiful love story between art. Yes, art! The love of art between Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name).

(Name)! You ask. Oh she is a beautiful girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes that attends Magnolia University. But sadly she hides her beauty behind a beanie and a pair of glasses. This girl doesn't only have looks, she has talent. She has the power to draw the most amazing things in the world.

You would think that someone like (Name) would be popular and have tons of friends. Wrong! Sadly (Name) doesn't only hide her looks, she hides everything. She sits in the back of all her classes, hidden in the shadows.

There is a reason behind this. (Name) grew up in a very intelligent family, that's the only way I can explain it. Her family was filled with mathematics. They were very strict with the math scores. But (Name) was terrible in math, but she was incredibly artistic. Sadly her family looked down upon artistic things. The only one that (Name) could connect with was her grandma, who was a artist. But sadly she died when (Name) was seven. So tragic. I think I shed a tear.

So ever since then, (Name) has had to hide who she truly was and I guess that is just who she is today. She has never had any friends, that are her age. And she is the nobody of Magnolia University.

Now Gary Fullbuster, ahhhh..... so dreamy. He is the most popular guy in the whole school. All the girls love him because of his dreamy eyes, beautiful raven hair, strong muscles and his mysterious demeanor. He is a mystery to everyone. Only his best friend, Natsu Dragneel knows about him.

He is the guy your parents don't want you to date. And that just made him 1 million times sexyer. But the truth behind his silent, cool, cold hearted self is that he is broken. His parents died when he was five and then his foster mother died when he was seven.

He has a hard time being close to people, loving them. He is just scared that he is going to lose them, like his loved ones before. It's kind of cute. ^-^ But sad :(

Now back to the present, that was enough of the past. It was kind of depressing. Right now (Name) and Gray are sitting in their art class, listening to the teacher talk about an art project. (Name) was in the back doddling what she sees outside of the window next to her.

Gray was thinking of what to sculpt while the other girls in his class made googly eyes at him. It was really annoying to him, but sadly he is getting used to it.

"Now class this project is to take different types of art and compare them. You will be put with a partner, of my choice. With that partner you will be creating the an art piece to show that the two different art forms are alike. I am really excited to see what you guys come up with. Once I assign all of the partners, you will discuss what you will be doing for the rest of the lesson." The teacher spoke and started listing the partners.

"Next is Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name)."

WHATT!!!! Ooooo this is interesting. :/ *smirk*

(Name)'s POV~

"Next is Gray Fullbuster and (Name) (Last Name)."  I heard the teacher announce. Crap -_- I have to be with mr.popular that doesn't communicate. Well I guess I don't either. Oh well. I look up from my notebook and see Gray looking like an idiot trying to find me. Of course he doesn't know I exist -_-

Gray looks my way and I take it as the opportunity to tell him I'm his partner. I wave at him and give him a small smile. His face looked a bit shocked but he nodded and got up from his seat, walking toward me.

Once he was right in front of him, I could tell why all the girls wanted him. Damn! He is attractive. But I can't think about that, he would never even think about dating me. I look like a piece of shit. Get your head on straight, (Name)!

"Your (Name) right?" He asked and I nodded. He took a seat in front of me and brought out his notebook. "So (Name), what do you want to do?" He asked plainly, not sounding interested. I had this feeling I was being watch, so I turned around to the class. All of the girls were glaring at me. Probably because I was sitting close to the 'almighty' Gray Fullbuster. Did you sense the sarcasm? -_- Did ya?

"Uh Gray? Can we talk about his somewhere private? I don't feel comfortable being glared at." I told him, not making eye contact. "Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked. I was actually surprised he was okay with it.

"Um... Is it okay if we go to my dorm. I have a lot of my art supplies there, so we can work on our project." I explained and Gray agreed. "Will your roommate be okay with it, though?" Gray asked. I looked down at my hands. "Well I don't have a roommate." I told him. He just replied with an 'oh' and stood up walking out of the classroom. I followed him out.

"Can we go to my dorm first? If we are going to be doing the project, I should probably get my stuff." Gray asked as we ascended the hall way. I nodded telling him it was okay. He led me to the men's dormitory. To be honest I have never been in there. I'm not a very relationship type. Also my brothers finished school like two years ago, while I'm a freshman.

We walked in and went up the stairs to the second floor. We walked down the hallway in silent. To be honest I was mesmerised by all the art in the boys dorm, I probably looked like a kid in a candy store. But I didn't notice that Gray glanced at me and thought I was cute in my mesmerised state.

We made it to his dorm room and he opened the door. He let me in first and I smiled at his kindness. I walked in and saw a very neat bed with art stuff around it. But next to it was the messiness thing I have ever seen. There were food bags everywhere with dirty clothes everywhere as well. And in the middle of it all was a boy with pink hair eating potato chips.

"Gray you're back! Fight me!" He shouted, jumping up. He saw me and his face was very confused, "Gray why is (Name) here?" He asked, wait how does he know my name?

"Natsu? You know (Name)?" Gray asked kind of surprised. Natsu.......I've heard that name. Oh yeah! Natsu dragged me into a movie and made me watch it with him!

"Yeah! I found her all depressed looking and took her to the movies. It was a lot of fun!" Natsu beaming. Gray nodded and went to go collecting his stuff. While he was doing that, Natsu decided that he was bored and started poking me. I was annoyed but he just had to poke my ticklish spot. I giggled and Natsu knew that I was ticklish there. Great -_- He kept poking me there and I kept laughing uncontrollably. 

Gray finished getting his stuff in his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He was annoyed with the scene in front of him, I could tell. But I mostly knew because he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and left the room with a devastated Natsu.

Gray would never admit it but he thought that my laugh was adorable and was jealous that Natsu was being close to me. Of course that was unknown to me at the time.

"Gray you can put me down now." I say kind of annoyed that I was still being carried. "Oh yeah. Sorry about that." Gray said as he put me down and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Wait was the Gray Fullbuster embarrassed? That's so funny! I started to giggle a little bit.

"What are you laughing about?" Gray asked annoyed that I was laughing at him. "I'm sorry but it is just so funny that the oh so great Gray Fullbuster was embarrassed." I said cracking up even more. Gray just rolled his eyes and kept on walking. I followed close behind.

Once we made it to the female's dormitory we entered my dorm. It was messy because most of my sketches were sprawled out on the floor with my art supplies. "Sorry about the mess, I hope it doesn't annoy you." I apologise about the mess.

"It's fine." Gray said looking around my room. I quickly walked to my stuff, clearing it and making a place for Gray to put his stuff. I looked at him and he nodded, knowing what to do. He placed all of his sculpting things down.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me, sitting down in front of me.

"Well I was thinking that you would sculpt something, I don't know what though. And I would draw it. Is that okay?" I asked kind of nerves if he didn't like my idea. I don't really know why I was nerves but I was, don't ask. "That sounds fine. What should I sculpt?" Gray asked.

"Uh I don't know, you think about it while I go change clothes. You can use my laptop if you want." I say putting my laptop next to him and walking to my closet. I picked out a bit oversized shirt and some pajama shorts. I walked to the bathroom and changed. I took of my beanie and let my hair loose but still had my glasses on. I changed as quickly as I could and walked out of the bathroom towards Gray.

I found him leaning up against the wall with the laptop on his lap. I sat next to him and looked at what he was looking at. It was some really cool stuff. I saw him pass something that looked really cool. "Wait scroll back up." He complied and scrolled up. I then saw one of the most beautiful mermaids I have ever seen.

"Can you sculpt that mermaid?" I asked pointing at it. He looked at it, a little unsure but then agreed. He made the photo bigger and got his things ready to sculpt. I sat back as I watched him create the mermaid. I was beautiful the way he sliced the ice like thing. I saw a whole different side to the cool Gray Fullbuster. He almost looked vulnerable and scared. I know that he hides his true self behind his cool, cold shield.

It was just amazing. I didn't know that I was staring until he finished and looked at me, who was still staring. I snapped out of my tranced and looked away with a dust of pink on my cheeks. Gray chuckled at me. "It's your turn." He said. I nodded and pulled out  a piece of paper and my pencils. I looked at the sculpture and it was beautiful, no magnificent.

It looked more beautiful and more realistic than the picture on the internet. I was amazed at his talent. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked without thinking. Just as I registered what I said I saw the look of sadness on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know it was personal. Sorry. You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to. You know what forget it, I'll be starting my drawing." I try to apologise and I focus on what I am supposed to do.

I didn't look at Gray at all as I worked my magic, drawing the beautiful sculpture in front of me. Here we go!

Gray's POV~

I watched as (Name) started to draw my sculpture. It was amazing as she stroked the paper with her pencil, creating a masterpiece. She pushed her hair out of her face, focusing on her drawing more. That caught my attention, I moved my view to her. Her hair was a beautiful shade of (h/c) and it flowed almost perfectly down in effortless curls. 

I then averted my view to her eyes. They were a perfect shade of (e/c). The moved along with the strokes of her hand as it held a pencil that made the most perfect lines. I then focused on the rest of her face, it was perfect. She wasn't wearing any makeup but she didn't care.

She was perfect in my eyes, everything I have always wanted in life. Someone I felt comfortable around, someone I could open up to and I know that I can to her. Someone who is not going to ditch me because there was a hotter person. Not someone selfish, but someone down to earth. I wished I noticed her before.

She sat up content on what she did and looked up at me, who was staring at her like an idiot. She blushed and looked away. I smirked at how she was embarrassed and it was pretty cute as well. I looked down at her drawing. My eyes widened in shock.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

I picked it up and looked at it closely. She took my mermaid and placed it on a rock with the waves crashing on it. There was detail everywhere, nothing went unnoticed. I glanced at it then back to my sculpture. She made my sculpture look bland. Her's was so realistic. Magnificent.

"How'd I do?" She asked looking at me as I gape at the beauty. "Amazing....." I say being taken in a whole different world, just by looking at what she created. She smiled and said thank you. I looked up at her, and compared her to the painting she drew. But the painting didn't even come close to how beautiful (Name) is.

"It is absolutely beautiful." I started, moving close to her and putting the drawing down. No the masterpiece down. "But not as beautiful as you." I say coming close to (Name)"s face. Her face turned red. But I reached my hands up and took her glasses off. (Name)'s bangs fell into her eyes. I moved them out of the way and looked into her (e/c) eyes.

I was captivated in her beauty and got lost. Even though I met this girl today, I felt as if I was searching for her my whole life and I found her. I felt as if I could tell her anything.

I started leaning in, her eyes fluttered close and so did mine. I closed the distance between us, capturing her lips with mine. It was magical. It made me feel a new feeling that I haven't felt. I put my hand on her cheek, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. It was the best kiss I have ever had.

I pulled away in need of air and looked (Name) in her eyes. She smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek, giving another kiss that still had the same magic from before.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and sharing our secrets. Not feeling like we needed to hide anything from each other. It was the best night of my life.

"Call me crazy, but I think I'm in love." I tell her, looking in her beautiful eyes.

"Same here." She said captivating my lips once more.

The next day she was officially my girlfriend and guess what?!?!

We got an A+ on our project!

~The Art of Love and The Love of Art~

~deadpoolxxlux

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 50 11
It's been a while Fairy Tail. But I'm here to contribute to the collection of fanfiction. This is a story that lives with me despite getting over my...
214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
22.7K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...