Light In The Darkness(Superna...

Por HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... Mais

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Bloody Mary 5

3.6K 115 5
Por HopeSparksEmbers

When we arrived at the park I could see Charlie seated on a bench.

"Hey guys there she is." I said while pointing to her.

As we walked towards Charlie I was in front leading Sam and Dean towards her. I had a smile on my face, but it faded away when I heard her crying. I stood in front of her and asked, "Are you okay Charlie?"

She shook her head and said,"No."

Dean and Sam stood next to me and looked down at Charlie with concern. We were all wondering what was wrong.

She looked at us with tears in her eyes and said,"Jill...they found her on the bathroom floor. And her...her eyes. They were gone."

My eyes opened wide in shock when I heard her say, Jill. That was the name I drew on the mirror in my recent drawing.

"I'm sorry." Sam said while trying to calm her down.

I hated to admit it, but this whole case was starting to scare me a little.

I reached out and held on to Dean's arm. I guess he noticed how freaked out I was, because the next thing he did was put an arm around me and whispered, "It's gonna be okay El. We'll figure this out."

I nodded and smiled while looking at him. Just those few words he said made me feel better. Dean and Sam always have a way of keeping me calm just by saying a few words or by being with me. It's always worked since I was little. They would always make everything seem okay no matter what we faced.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Charlie saying, "Jill, she said it...I heard her say it, but it couldn't be, because if that. I'm insane, right?"

She put her head in her hands as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No, you're not insane."Dean said trying to calm her down.

"Oh, God, that makes me feel, so much worse." She said as she looked at Dean.

I sat down next to her and said,"Look, we think something's happening here."

"Something that can't be explained." Sam said.

"And we're gonna stop it, but we could use your help."Dean said while looking at Charlie.

We talked Charlie into helping us get into Jill's house so we could investigate the bathroom where she died.

As we approached Jill's house Charlie walked up to the front door, while we hid around the side of the house. I peaked around the corner and seen Jill's mom hug Charlie. Then both of them went inside.

About 5 minutes later the window to Jill's room upstairs opened up and we could see Charlie signaling for us to come up.

We climbed up the side of the house and went in through Jill's bedroom window.

After we climbed into the room Sam placed our duffle bag full of weapons and equipment on a chair near the closet.

Dean started to look around the room. I went and stood next to Charlie who was looking at a picture of a girl with blonde hair.

"Is that Jill?" I asked Charlie while looking at the photograph in her hands.

She nodded and wiped away a tear while saying,"Yeah that's Jill."

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asked while looking over at Charlie and I.

"Just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things.....I hate lying to her." Charlie said as she put back the picture of Jill on the table.

"Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." Dean said while pointing at Charlie.

Dean, Sam and I pulled out our flashlights while Charlie walked over to the light switch.

"What are you guys looking for?" Charlie said as she turned off the lights.

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it." Dean said while looking around the room for anything that could help us figure this case out.

Sam handed Charlie his flashlight while pulling out a digital camera from the duffle bag.
He turned on the camera and I could see him smiling as he said,"Hey, night vision."

Sam pointed the camera at me and I did a funny face. Then he pointed it at Dean.

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean asked with a giant smirk on his face.

Sam shook his head and continued to walk around the room with the digital camera.

The room started to feel cold. I looked at Sam and Dean, but they didn't seem to notice.

Suddenly it felt like someone was standing right behind me. I could feel their icy breath on the back of my neck. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from freaking out. I needed to stay calm and took a deep breath. Then I head a female voice behind me whisper," Help me."

Chills went down my back and I quickly turned around to face it, but there was nothing there. It felt like someone was watching me and when I looked over at the doorway to the bathroom I saw a flickering dark figure go in. Sam and Dean were still looking around the room unaware of what I was seeing. I didn't want to tell them yet, because I didn't want Charlie to get scared.

I felt like whoever this was they were trying to tell me something important just like Steven Shoemaker back at the morgue. I walked over to the bathroom and went inside. Everything was dark and the only light was coming from my little flashlight.

"What do you need help with?" I whispered.

Suddenly I felt an icy cold breeze hit my back causing me to shiver.

When I turned around I came face to face with a blonde girl with bleeding eyes. I jumped back and covered my mouth with my hand to keep myself from screaming. She just stood there and stared at me while whispering,"Help me."

I regained my composure as I looked at her face. I realized she was from the photograph Charlie showed me a few minutes ago of her friend Jill.

"Jill?" I said while looking at her.

"Yeah, wait...you can see me?" She said while staring at me in shock.

"Yes, and I can hear you too." I said while nodding my head.

She looked out the doorway and asked, "What are you guys doing in my room?"

"We're trying to figure out what happened to you and prevent it from happening to anyone else. We're here to help."I said trying to reassure her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she said, "Please don't let it hurt my mom."

I nodded and said, "Okay, but in order for us to do that you need to tell me what happened to you? What killed you?"

She looked at the mirror and said,"In the mirror....in the mirror. I said bloody Mary and then in the mirror......"

I looked at the mirror and could see a something slowly appearing. It was a hand print with words that looked like they were backwards just like in my drawings.

"What happened Jill?" I asked as I turned around to look at her but it was too late she was gone just like Steven Shoemaker.

Then my stupid flashlight started to flicker until I was left in complete darkness.

"Great, that's just great. Now I feel like I'm in some really bad horror movie." I said to myself while hitting my flashlight hoping that would help turn it back on.

Then I felt a cold breeze and sarcastically whispered,"Oh wow a cold breeze how original like I haven't felt that one before."

Suddenly I heard a creepy female voice coming from the mirror whispering,"They must be punished."

"Who?" I asked as I walked closer to the mirror. Out of nowhere someone grab my arm. I jumped and my flashlight turned back on. I pointed my flash light in their face to see who had a grip on my arm.

"Are you okay? And can you stop shining the flashlight in my face? I can't see." Sam said while using his hand to block the light from his face.

I breathed a sigh of relief and said,"Oh good it's only you Sammy."

"Why? Did something happen?" Sam said with a look of concern.

"Shush, I don't want to freak Charlie out.... but yeah something happened.... I kinda seen Jill's ghost."I whispered so Charlie couldn't hear me.

"Did you ask her what killed her?" Sam whispered while looking at me.

"Yeah, but she disappeared before she could tell me anything just like Steven Shoemaker. Seriously Scary Mary is getting on my last nerve and there's something weird about this mirror." I said while looking at the bathroom mirror.

Sam stood next to me and pointed the digital camera at it while asking, "Weird like what?"

I turned to Sam and said, "Well on the mirror I could have sworn I seen a hand print and some words that looked backwards just like in my drawings."

Sam looked at the mirror and used the camera to see if it could pick up anything.

"Hey check it out." Sam said while pointing the camera at some disgusting looking slime near the mirror.

"Ewww... let me guess, ghost mucus." I said while looking at it through the camera.

Sam nodded and asked,"Hey, did we bring the black light?"

"Umm..I think it's in the trunk."I replied while looking at Sam.

"I have an idea, stay with Dean I'll be right back."Sam said as he grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bathroom.

"Okay?" I said wondering what he was going to do.

Then Sam handed me the digital camera, while walking towards the window. Dean looked over at him with concern and asked, "Where you going Sam?"

"To get the black light." Sam replied while going out the window.

Dean looked over at me with a raised eyebrow as if asking me what Sam was doing.

I shrugged and said,"He said he had an idea."

"O...Kay...Did you guys find something in there?" Dean said while pointing to the bathroom.

"Yup, Check it out. Ghost mucus." I replied as I showed him the video Sam recorded of the ghost slime in the bathroom.

"That's not all." I said while looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What does that mean?" Dean asked sounding really concerned.

I looked over and seen Charlie looking through Jill's photo album. Then I looked back at Dean and quietly told him about my encounter with Jill's ghost in the bathroom, while making sure Charlie couldn't hear us so she wouldn't get freak out or think that I was crazy. I also told him about the hand print and the backward words I had seen on the mirror.

"You're human EMF thing?" Dean asked while furrowing his brows.

I nodded and said,"Yeah."

Then Sam came back into the room and said,"Dean follow me."

They both went into the bathroom and took the mirror off the wall. Then they placed it faced down on the bed. I looked at the back of the mirror and couldn't see the hand print or words I saw earlier.

Sam leaned in towards me and whispered,"Where do you see it Ella?"

I looked at the mirror and concentrated on the area where I had seen it before. Then I smiled, because I was able to see the hand print and words again. Except this time I was able to understand what the words said. I pointed to the middle of the mirror and said,"Right there Sammy."

Sam waved the black light over the area on back of the mirror I was pointing at. Then they could all see what I was seeing a hand print and a name Gary Bryman.

"See it now?." I said with a smirk on my face, while looking over at Sam and Dean.

They both nodded and looked at the name.

"Gary Bryman?" Charlie said with a confused expression on her face.

"Do you know who that is?" Sam asked while looking over at Charlie.

"No." Charlie said while shaking her head.

After putting the mirror back we packed up and left so we could find out who this Gary Bryman was.

We researched and found out that Gary Bryman was a 8 year old boy and two years ago he was killed in a hit and run.

"The car that hit Gary was described as a black Toyota Camry nobody see the plates or the driver." Sam said with an eye brow raised.

"Oh my God." Charlie said while looking really shocked.

"What?" I asked wondering what freaked her out.

"Jill drove that car." Charlie said while looking at me.

"We need to get back to your friend Donna's house." Dean said while looking at Charlie.

With Charlie's help we were able to get into Donna's house so we could look at the mirror Steven Shoemaker died in front of.

We looked at the mirror upstairs in the bathroom while Charlie kept Donna occupied downstairs.

"Do you see anything El?" Dean asked while looking over at me.

I concentrated and look right at the mirror. Suddenly I could see a hand print and a name that looked backwards just like at Jill's.

I smiled and nodded while saying, "I see it."

"What do you see?" Sam asked as he looked at the mirror.

"A hand print and words, but they're backwards again." I said while staring at the mirror.

Dean and Sam took the mirror off the wall and placed it on the ground. Then Sam used the black light and it revealed what I was seeing a hand print and the name Linda Shoemaker.

"Linda Shoemaker?" Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Do you think that was Mrs.Shoemaker?" I asked while looking at Sam and Dean.

"There's only one way to find out, let's go ask Donna." Dean said while looking at Sam and I.

After putting the mirror back, we went down stairs to ask Donna if she knew anything about Linda Shoemaker.

"Can you tell us anything about Linda Shoemaker? Was she your mom?" Dean asked Donna.

"Why are you asking me this?" Donna asked in an annoyed tone, while looking at my brothers and I.

Sam sighed and said,"Look, we're sorry, but it's important."

"Yeah... Linda was my mom."Donna said while looking at us.

"What happened to her?" Dean asked.

"She overdosed on sleeping pills, it was an accident and that's it. I think you three should leave." Donna said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Now Donna, just listen."Dean said trying to reason with her, but she looked really angry and glared at us. If looks could kill we would be dead already with the way she was looking at us.

"Get out of my house!" Donna yelled while running upstairs.

Dean, Sam and I decided it was time to go. Charlie walked us out to the impala and asked, "Do you really think her dad could've killed her mom?"

" Maybe." Sam said while looking at her.

Then Charlie looked back at the house. I could tell she was worried about her friend.

I put an arm around Charlie and looked at the house while saying, "She could probably use a friend right now."

She nodded and said, "Yeah, I think I should stick around with her and make sure she's okay."

I looked at her and smiled while saying,"See ya Charlie."

"Bye Ella." She said while giving me a hug. Then she waved goodbye to Sam and Dean.

Right when she was about to walk towards the house Dean said,"Just remember whatever you do, don't..."

"Believe me, I won't say it." She said interrupting him while shaking her head.

She waved goodbye to us as she entered Donna's house.

My brothers and I piled into the car and drove back to our motel room so we could do some more research.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...