Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

1.3K 75 8
By diggys__bae_

A/N- The last chapter is what is going on at the same time as this chapter. Basically, these chapters were happening at the same time. If you don't remember

Yn's POV

*The Same Night*

Diggy walked in with DJ. "Mommy, mommy, where are you?" I heard DJ call from downstairs.

I took a deep breath. I already knew this little "dinner" was just an excuse to get us to talk about the stripping situation alone. DJ was gonna stay here with Russy and Angela.

I quickly looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I slowly walked out of my room and into the hallway that led to the stairs. "Hey baby" I said as he ran and up and hugged me.

"I spent the whole day with dad" he said in an excited tone. I looked around the room and didn't see Diggy, so I assume he's in the kitchen.

I smiled at how happy he sounded. "That's good DJ" I said as he let me go.

I bent down to his level and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "You look pretty" he said.

"Thanks handsome" I said as I wiped some of my lipstick off his forehead with a giggle.

A second later Diggy and Russy walked into the living room. His eyes were focused on his watch that he was adjusting around his wrist. He finally looked up at me and his mouth dropped open.

Russy smirked as he noticed Diggy staring at me, frozen. "Ayo, you can't stare at her all night dude" Russy said while waving his hand in front of his face.

I gave him a small smile as he finally snapped out of his trance. "Woah" he said.

"You're lucky daddy" DJ said to him and I smiled even more.

I hope this ass can take some of his anger away so whatever we talk about at dinner won't be too serious, I thought to myself as I checked to see if my butt looked big in the dress and smirked to myself as I turned back to them nonchalantly.

Diggy quietly grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. I turned around and told everybody goodbye one last time before we walked out of the door. I was grateful there hasn't been a lot of paparazzi around the house lately.

The whole car ride was silent. I didn't know what to say, and apparently he didn't either. I'm not sure how to describe it, it was extremely awkward, probably because we both knew the dinner was just an excuse to talk about my little secret job.

Once we got to the extremely expensive restaurant downtown, Diggy got out and opened my door. I took the keys from him and locked the door before putting them in my purse. He took my hand before we walked in.

There was a small line we had to stand in before we got up to the man standing at the podium with a book full of reservations. "Simmons for two" Diggy said to him once we got to he front.

I let his hand go so I could look through my Ouse and pull my mirror out, checking my appearance. I tried to ignore how I felt the man's eyes on me and I felt really uncomfortable. I looked over at Diggy after I put my mirror away and he looked at the man angrily with his jaw clenched before pulling me closer to him. He must've noticed the man staring at me too.

"Right this way" the man said, getting the hint, as he grabbed two menus and walked us toward a table.

Diggy grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him every time he noticed somebody staring at me. We finally got to the table, which was all the way in the back by a big window, and there was a long silence. Too long for it to be comfortable.

We ordered our drinks and food before Diggy cleared his throat. "You look amazing tonight" he said as he examined me before looking into my eyes.
He looked away and glared a guy he saw staring at me. "Too bad I'm not the only person in here who thinks that" he said as his jaw clenched.

"You look great too" I said as I ignored the last part and gave him a small smile.

He took a deep breath before he directed his attention back to me. "You already know why we're here, right?"

I slowly nodded before playing with my necklace.

We stayed silent and after a while, our food came. We both ate, without saying a word to each other. He waited on me to finish my food before he finally said something to me.

"You know I was gonna leave you right? After I found out what you were doin', what was goin' on. I wanted to leave you."

"Why didn't you?" Curiosity was taking over me. Hell, I would've even left me after what happened. So why didn't he?

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't even know to be honest, I just couldn't."

"Why?"

I looked up at him and took a sip of my wine. "Why what?"

"Why'd you do it? Why'd you hurt me like that?"

As soon as I was about to speak, a group of girls walked over to us smiling really hard and squealing. "You're Diggy Simmons right?"

Diggy gave them a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I am. How are you?"

"OH-EM-GEE, it is him! Can we get an autograph? And a picture?"

I gave them a small smile as they handed my their cameras and asked to take pictures of them. Then they all gathered in a group and asked for a picture with me too. I'm not sure why though, I'm not even famous. They wrote down their Twitter names so we could follow them before running off laughing.

I sat back down and watched as other people walked up to us wanting to talk to Diggy. I was actually grateful because they were stopping us from having the inevitable conversation.

He sat back down quietly, waiting for me to answer his question. "Diggy, I never meant to take it as far as I did-"

"Then why didn't you stop it? Why did you start in the first place? And don't use the child we lost as an excuse because that's complete bullshit and you know it" he said, trying to keep his voice low since we were in public.

I took a deep breath. "That was part of the reason, I felt trapped, hurt. I wanted to fell free again, I wanted to do something out of character-"

"You were being selfish-"

"I know I was, okay? You think I'm happy about all of it?"

"You don't seem too sad about it" he said in a rude, sarcastic tone.

"You don't know how I feel" I said angrily. "So don't try to act like you do."

"It doesn't matter, you lied anyway" he said, looking me straight in the eye.

"I didn't lie about anything! That was gonna be my last night-"

"If I wouldn't have caught you that night, I wouldn't have ever found out, which is lyin'" he said. "It doesn't matter if it was gonna be your damn last night or not! That's not the fuckin' point!"

"Lower. Your. Voice." I watched as he was breathing hard and trying to calm himself down and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "I know what I did was fucked up, is that what you want me to say? Do you want me to do the impossible and turn back time because if I could, I would've done it already-"

"I want you to never do that type of shit again" he said serious. "That's what I want."

I nodded my head and wiped a tear away. "I won't."

"I'm not playin' Yn-"

"Stop" I said. "Stop just makin' it seem like you're the only one who was affected by this-"

"You don't know how it fuckin' felt lookin' up at the stage and realizin' the girl that was on stage wasn't just any ordinary stripper, but the woman that you loved and do any fuckin' thing for" he said, trying to keep his voice down as he was leaning toward me. "You don't know how it felt watching you slowly drift away from me, becoming distant, I thought it was something I did. I thought it was my fault, but it wasn't. You weren't sneaking off in the middle night because you were cheating, you were sneaking off to go get naked for all those niggas to see you and throw money at you and lust off you" he snapped.

I hit my hand on the table. "That's not true" I argued.

"It is and you know it is" he said as his anger began growing even more.

"Your check" the waiter came over with a big smile on his face, saving me from all the tension that built up. Diggy quickly looked over it before signing his name and paying cash for the expensive meals. "It was pleasure having you Mr and Mrs Simmons" he said before handing us two to-go boxes and walking away.

Diggy quickly put his food in the box before standing up and walking toward the door. I sighed as I did the same and met him at the car. He unlocked the door, not opening mine up like how he did earlier.

We drove back home in silence. By the time we got there, DJ and Russy were sleeping. "Ugh, you guys look so cute" Angela said as she threw her book on the couch. "I meant to take a picture of y'all earlier" she said as she motioned us to get closer and pulled out her phone.

I sighed inwardly as I smiled and Diggy did the same. We watched as she took the picture and the flash slightly blinded me. "Okay, a kissing one" she said excitedly. Diggy kissed me, but only long enough for her to take the picture and the usual spark that's there was overtake by anger.

He quickly ran upstairs after the pictures were taken. "How was tonight?"

"It was good" I lied. "The restaurant was really amazing" I said, changing the subject.

She nodded. "Those two must've had a hell of a night" she said as she looked over at Russy and DJ.

I smiled. "Thanks again, Angela" I said as I handed her money and put some in Russy's pocket. "I really appreciate you guys, honestly" I said as I hugged her.

"It's no problem, we're family" she smiled. "I'm going to bed myself, though. Night" she said as she began walking over to the guest house.

"Night" I said quietly as I slowly made my way to my bedroom. I heard Diggy in the shower, I grabbed one of his T-shirts and went to take a shower in the other bathroom.

After I was finished, I put on the t-shirt and went back to the room. Diggy, who was laying in the bed with one of his arms behind his head, looked at me but didn't say anything. I reached into the pocket of the pants I had on earlier when I went to the children's hospital and pulled out a sheet of paper, tossing it at him.

"What the hell is this?"

I looked over at him. "The children's hospital that you're gonna perform for" I said quietly.

He sat up quickly. "You let them pay thousands of dollars?! Why the hell would you do that" he said angrily. "They're just kids, I would've done it for free."

Now he's just trying to pick an argument, so I stayed calm. "You are doing it for free" I said.

"Oh..."

"Yeah" I said as I grabbed a pillow, my phone and my phone charger.

"Where you goin'?"

I turned toward him. "I'm not staying in here if you don't want me around you" I said.

"Yn, don't act crazy. Come lay down."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you even know what you want with this relationship anymore?"

He paused and looked down before looking back at me. "No" he answered honestly.

I held back my tears as I looked back and forth from him and the door. "You told me you were gonna leave when you found out my secret" I said before pausing. "Maybe you should've when you had the chance."

He didn't say anything as I walked away, out of the room. I plugged my phone up and laid down. I cried and kept trying to get rid of my thoughts.

Maybe he's falling out of love with me already.
___________________________________
I'll edit the chapter summary later, I'm kind of tired.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍🏾, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 796 28
Part 2 of a shocking little love. Will Derek and Y/N overcome the trails of marriage and work. Will they be able to focus on work and keep their pers...
17.1K 1.1K 28
two years later. have things changed? is a second chance needed? or was one enough? READ "SHATTERED" TO UNDERSTAND. #957 IN ROMANCE.
61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
10.6K 261 12
Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How will they deal with Emily's death and the...