Hitched In Vegas

By PoetsGarden

[Sequel] Nicole Taylor's life was already hectic her being The Players Bestfriend and all. But it got even w... More

Hitched In Vegas
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Read the Authors Note Below!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 ( Part 1) For Janielle
Chapter 9 (Part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 5

46.8K 829 72
By PoetsGarden

A/N: Hello you amazing people <3 Since I've been getting a ton of bad cristiscm or however you spell that. I need YOU my readers to tell me whether I should continue with the story or not?? Comment & Vote Please <3

Love You All Xoxoxo :*

Bikini Nicole Wears --->

______________

  Chapter 5: Revenge

" Put your lighters in the air
Let them burn into the night
& let everybody know that your ready with it
So hit the lights, Hit the lights!!" My ringtone blasted.

Stretching my hand out of my covers I started looking for the stupid phone. I finally found it, rubbing my eyes it was an unknown number calling me. Shutting my phone and throwing onto my bed I walked toward the bathroom with my eyes barely open and my body barely awake. Looking into the mirror I screamed bloody murder.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" My face. My hair. It was all covered in feathers and honey.

That worthless peice of trash does that to me while im sleeping. The anger built inside of me so I let it take over. Running downstairs I figured he was in the kitchen but turns out I was wrong it was only Emily and Corbin.

" Hey Ni- AHHHH!!" Emily couldn't even finish her sentence.
Corbin burst out laughing untill I turned my death glare towards him. That made him stop and start coughing, " Where is he!!!" I screamed!
" In his room" Corbin Mummbled.

Running up those stairs I slammed my so called 'husband's' room door open. Apparently that didnt wake him up so I picked up one of my old baseball bats and let out all my anger out on the body laying on the bed. I started hitting and hitting and at this point it wasn't even because of the honey it was for everything; for marrying me, for taking my virginity, for being a douche, for putting honey all over my hair, for causing me more drama, for being born, for being hot. THe list could go on forever and forever!!

" Owww! "
"Ahhhh "
" Stop!...  Stoopp!!!" He yelled.
I was still hitting him untill I felt the bat being pulled from my hands, " STOP!!" Robert yelled.
" Why should I? Look at what you did to me! You As*hole!!" I screamed trying to grabbing the bat from him.
I couldn't pull it away, He was too strong, " Lets get one thing clear. You. Do.Not.Hit.Me"
" Look at what you did to me! Do you understand how long its gonna take me to clean this sh*t out!" Then It hit me, I had to go to the pool today in like an hour, " And I have to get it out in an hour you douche bag! Go die!"

I stomped out of the room and ran toward my bathroom. Emily I bet was already there and when I looked infront of me she was. She already had a whole bunch of equipment in her hands, ready to clean the dump on my hair. I pouted and almost cried when I looked at the mirror again.

" Dont cry love. Just come here and I promise I'll fix it by 45 minutes top" Emily was always so good with hair

So after brushing, screaming and a whole bunch of products I looked in the mirror and my hair never looked better. It was flowing with volume and she even highlighted it and everything. Turning around I hugged her so hard I practically squeezed the living hell out of her.

" I love you. I love you. I love you. Did I ever tell you how much I aboustley loved you?" I rambled.
Em laughed, " Yeah I've heard. Now go put on something smexi while I clean up in here and then we'll go to the pool"
" Mmkay" I closed the door after me and as I threw my towel into the laundaury basket I heard my phone beep.

Picking it up and sitting down on my bed. I had a missed call from Alex, My heart pounded super fast but I knew what I had to do. I had to swallow my pride like a real woman and just get it over with. " Alex Im Married" Thats all I had to say. 3 simple words. My phone began ringing again and this time I pressed the accept button.

" Hello" I squeaked out.
Alex chuckled, " Hey Nicole, How's married life doing?"
" Oh you know?" My heart was probably beater faster then a race car.
But this was my mistake, my fault I needed to take full responsibilty, " Yeah James was going crazy while he was back here and he sorta screamed out the entire story to me" He said.
" Oohh." And then I began rambling, " Alex im sorry. I really am, Im not a player. Im not! But I do take full responsiblity to what happened it was all my fault and -"
" Nicole breathe" Alex cut me.
I took a deep breathe, " Im sorry its just I've been having a whole bunch of guy drama this year which usually doesn't happen to me, and I dont want you thinking oh this girl wants to play the victim or some sh*t like that. Im sorry. Im just honestly deeply sorry. I think I  ramble when im neverous "
" You think! You DO ramble when your nervous. But hey thats what I wanted to talk to you about"  He said in that tone that James usually uses when he's being serious.

Bitting my nails I mummbled an 'Okay' and let him continue.

" Well here's what I have to say.  Im moving back to New York. I miss it, and its my home. Im sorry! I mean I do care about you and the time we spent together means the world to me but I think it would be so much better if we just stayed friends. Plus I need to work on my degree and I cant do it at Richmond. I need to do it in New York.  You can visit me whenever you want and we could hangout and everything like before, its just a realtionship.. I think both of us aren't ready for that." That was alot to take in but he was right.

The biggest smile formed on my face, " Oh you just relieved me of so much stress. I completly agree with you. I think we could be amazing friends and I wish you the best in New York."

" Thank you so much. I thought this would be a crying fest with a whole bunch of cussing. I always knew you were different Nicole. Anways I have to go. Call me sometime" He said.

Breathing deeply I said, " Okay Byee Alex"

" Bye" And that was the end of our convo.

That was absoutley the best thing that ever happened to me latley. I swear he was so perfect, he understood the truth and didn't give me a hardtime. Feeling so realaxed I threw my phone onto the dresser and layed back down on my comfy bed. Smiling with my eyes closed I thought about how my life was slowly getting less complicated; Alex Problem was dealt with, The Family problem was also dealt with and even the Robert Problem was dealt with. Now all I had left was The James Problem. Now how am I gonna be able to deal with that....

" So you ready to go.." Emily's voice interrupted my thoughts.

Opening my eyes. I felt parallazed. My eyes were locked on a poster that was right ontop of my bed, and the picture was of Novi Novak my favorite rapper who now happened to be .............................................MY HUSBAND!!  I think my heart stopped, and suddenly I started giving those girlie screams and pointing at my celing.

" Nikki are you okay? Ohmygawd whats wrong!!!" Emily began panicking. She was shaking my body which I felt was numb.
" Rob.. Rob.." I let out little gasps!
Emily slapped me hard in the face, " If your being possessed right now ohmygawd I will die. Please thingy inside of her what do you want? I can get you a new prada bag.. Guess.. Gucci whatever you want just leave her alone."
" Emily im not possessed, and ow that hurt! Look!!" I lifted her head to my ceiling.

Her face was pricless. She screamed then covered her mouth as if we were the last two people on the earth and some alien was going to come kill us.

" NO!"
I nodded, " YES!"
" He's your-" She begun
I finished it, " He's my husband!"
" How?" She looked shocked.
I was shocked myself, " I dont know."
" Ohmygawd it's Novi Novak! He's your husband. He's in your house at this very moment." She  had a grin on her face that would be able to make the Joker himself run for his money.
Every word she said hit me like sharp glass, He WAS in my house, and He IS my husband I couldnt help but smirk myself, " OHMYGAWD HE IS! Lets goo!!"

I grabbed her hand and ran towards the door but she stopped and that made me and her into my door. Amazing.

" Owww Why did you stop us?" How could I be so oblivious that my favorite rapper was my own husband. God I can seriously have my stupid mental problems that need to be experimented on.
Emily cupped my face and said slowly, " Listen if he knows you are well obbessed with him he'll take advantage of that. He will have the upper hand. You have to act like you dont know and treat him the same just a lil bit nicer cause I dont think you'd ever be able to be so cruel to him  now that you know he's your fav rapper.  All your posters, shirts, pictures, bags, everything they all have to go. But OHMYGAWD HE'S REALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I knew she couldnt be so serious for so long.

The thing is what she said was true if he knew how much I loved him he'll have the upper hand. So me and Emily started ripping off my posters and hiding anything and everything that had to with him and Swag City ( His Label). After we were done I looked at my Novi-less room it looked so sad without his beautiful face everywhere.

" Ooo how about we ask him to come to the pool with us? Fo sure James will be there" Emily smirked.
That was true. James lived at the pool, " Ooo I love your evil thinking. Lets go, but wait lets dress super super hot like this is Novi!"
" True True. Ima grab one of your sexiest bikini's and you wear a really ripped tight one. Dont let your conscious tell you its wrong cause your love for Novi will block that out." She ran into my closet.

Following her I looked through all my summer bikini's, and I found a cute white one. Grabbing it and trying it on. I thought it looked super cute. Plus those situps and pushups I do daily really did help tone my stomach. Quickly grabbing my shades, bag and mini sundress I told Emily I was going to ask the guys to come with us. So I ran downstairs to find them sitting on the couch with a bunch of laptops and hi-tech stuff.

" Heyyy" I said sweetly to Novi.
His looked at me suspicious, " Why are you being so nice? What did you do!!" He stood up and looked behind me.
" I didn't do anything. I wanted to see if you guys wanted to come with us to the pool." I touched his arm and in my head I screamed so loud.
Looking at my hand and then at me he raised an eyebrow, " What did you do?"
" Im telling you I didn't do anything. Come on Im not that evil am I?" I threw my puppy dog face at him.
Scratching the back of his head he sighed and said, " Okay I guess we could go to the pool."
" Yay!" I smiled and hugged him super tight.

Oh Jesus Im hugging Novi Novak. Knee's please dont fail me at the moment or I will break you two things off. His first reaction was shocked and then he hugged me back, Pretty tight if I do say so myself. His cologne smelled so nice but then I realized I had to play the upper hand so I got out of his embrace and sat on the couch.

" So were gonna go grab some things and we'll meet you here in a couple minutes" Novi said.
Nodding I said, " Okay I'll be here."
" Do. Not.Touch.Anything!" He warned me.
Smiling I said, " Of course!"
" K" Him and Corbin ran upstairs.

I tip-toed quietly to make sure they really did go upstairs and when I made sure the did. I started jumping on the couch doing my happy dance, and cheering. Cause honestly what girl would not be happy if she was in my place. I thought I was cursed, No I was more like blessed. Thank you God. I promise I'll go to church every sunday now!

" Uh huh, Oh ya, Uh Huh, OH ya!" I kept cheering and started to do the cabbage patch.

After that I started jumping even more cause the thought of me married to my favorite rapper just kept bouncing in that empty fat head of mine, and that only got me more excited.  

That was untill I heard someone snicker. Turning around I saw Novi holding his mouth laughing, " What are you laughing at?"
" You doing that. Whatever 'that' is." He answered.
Giving him a stern look - I had to play the uppper hand - I said, " Oh yeah well for your little snickering your giving me a piggy back ride. Okay? Ok!"
" No im not. Its not my fault you tried bringing the 70's and failed." He turned around and laughed even harder.
Quickly jumping off the couch I ran behind him and jumped on his back hugging his neck tightly, " Piggy Back"
" Your... CHoking... ME" He managed to let out.
Lossening my hands I said, " Okay now you can breathe so piggy back me all the way to the beach slash pool. Dont worry it's really close"
" What do I get in return? Since you almost killed me" He put his hands on my thighs and made me jump in the air for a second so he can hold me better.
Since James was going to be there. I was going to have to be super pshyical with Novi. The idea made me grin, " You wanna get a dose of what your gonna get?"
" Um suree yeah I guess" He kept walking toward the door.
Jumping off his back I grabbed his hand and turned him around, " Where's Emiy and Corbin?"
" Their already in the car waiting for us. Your not gonna kill me are you?" He arched an eyebrow.
Shaking my head I said, " No Im not. Im just gonna show you some of what your gonna get at the beach slash pool."
" Im not gonna lie im a bit -"

I cut him off by pressing my lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 244 33
Nicole Thompson, a fifteen year old girl that loved her life in the city. She loved hockey since she could even understand what hockey meant and was...
8.1K 270 26
Almost Out of Time sequel!!! Nicole has just been kidnapped by another pack. Chase and his pack are on their way to save her. The only questions I ha...
50.4K 1.1K 54
[Sequel to Skinny] (NEEDS EDITING) Raven's adventures are again in full swing. Join her as she goes through the life as a famous singer in the band V...
9.9K 509 42
A Love Child Sequel Josie and Casey met when they were fourteen and immediately became best friends. Nobody could make Josie laugh like Casey could...