Anime One-Shots

By Zodiac_Cat

I decided to write this just for fun, this is going to be a anime one-shot as you can tell by the title. I wi... More

Hi
Kyo X Tohru: Fruits Basket
Zero Kiryu X Reader: Vampire Knight
Kyoya Otoori X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Ciel Phantomhive X Reader: Black Butler
Shu Sakamaki X Reader: Diabolik Lovers
Hatsuharu Sohma X Reader: Fruits Basket
Rin Okumura X Reader: Blue Exorcist
Haruka Nanase X Reader: Free!
Haku X Reader: Spirited Away
Kaoru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Hikaru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Howl X Reader: Howl's Moving Castle
Yasuchika Haninozuka X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Arthur Angel X Reader: Blue Exorcist
Hanabusa Aidou X Reader: Vampire Knight
Haruhi Fujioka X Tamaki Suoh: Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki Suoh X Kyoya Ootori: Ouran High School Host Club
Hideyoshi X Reader: Tokyo Ghoul
Gin X Hotaru: Hotarubi no Mori e
Gray Fullbuster X Reader: Fairy Tail
Eren Yeager X Reader: Attack On Titan

Sebastian Michaelis X Reader: Black Butler

2.4K 60 27
By Zodiac_Cat

Requested by AnimeLover_Gabrielle, I hope you like it!

"Remember Y/N, it's our job to collect their memories." uncle William says for the millionth time.

You smile "I know uncle, can we go out and actually collect one now?" You ask giving him puppy dog eyes. Uncle William sighs, "I suppose today would be ok." You jump happily.

"Although you'll need your own death scythe." Uncle William says handing you a katana with a slight smile on his face.

You smile and take it out of his hands "Really? Thank you!" you yell hugging him. He laughs and pats your back.

"Alright then, let's go." he says straightening his glasses.

You both head out into the human world, you've never been here before, well besides when you were really little. But that's a story for later.

You hop across roof tops as you search for a soul to reap.

"Y/N, over there." William says pointing to a building. You look threw the window and see an old man in a bed coughing.

You jump to the roof, soon followed by William. You grab the edge of the roof and drop down to the window ledge. You open the window and go into the room of the old man. William follows you in and stands next to you.

You slowly walk up to the old man who stares at you with half closed eyes. "Are you an angel?" he asks with a weak voice.

You freeze at his words, "I'm a reaper."

The old man chuckles "Of course you're an angel, only a being as lovely as you can be one." he says smiling.

You unsheathe your katana from your belt and hold it over the old man. Your hands shake as you realize what you're about to do. "Y/N?" William calls your name.

You shake your head and stab into the old man. He grunts and film comes out of him. You watch the memories go into your death scythe. You can see parts of his memories. Some with him as a boy, the death of his family, and his wife.

Soon all the memories are collected and you sheath your katana. You raise your hand to the now dead old man. You close his eyes "Rest well." you say walking over to William.

He smiles at you "You did well, a lot better than my first time." he says shaking his head at the thought, but you can still see the slight smile on his lips.

William takes out his clipboard and looks over it. His eyes widen and he grabs your hand pulling you out into the night.

"What's wrong?" you ask.

"That idiot Grelle ." he mutters under his breathe.

"Y/n, go strait back home. I have something I need to take care of." William says with a serious tone. You don't argue back as he takes off. You've never seen William like that before, you decide to follow after him.

You stay a couple feet away from him to make sure he doesn't catch you. You can barely keep up with him as he jumps from roof to roof. Luckily he stops.

He stares down at the ground. You're too far away to see what it is he's starring at. Soon he jumps down. You take this chance and get closer to the scene. You hide behind a chimney as you watch what's happening.

William is standing on Grelle 'That's normal.' you think. You see a boy standing there too, and next to him is a butler. Except he doesn't seem like a butler. A very dark aura is coming off of him. He is talking with William and it's easy to tell that they don't like each other. You look around again and your eyes widen when you see a mangled corpse covered in blood on the ground.

You put a hand over your mouth when you realize that Grelle killed her. 'How can he do such a thing?' you think as a lone tear slips from your eye. The butler moves his head and stairs straight at you. You gasp and quickly hide behind the chimney again. 'No, he saw me!' you yell in your head.

"Sebastian what are you looking at?" you hear a young voice ask.

"It's nothing master." You hear another voice.

You soon hear their footsteps walking away, until you hear nothing. You let out a sigh of relief.

"That was too close." you say to yourself in a whisper.

You look back down at where that butler was standing at.

"But still, that man wasn't any ordinary butler." you say. You look back to where William took off with Grelle 'Let's see go back home, or investigate?'

You jump onto the ground and try to find where that butler went to.

You soon find yourself in front of the Phatomhive manor. Luckily there is only one butler around here that looks that good. You pull the hood from your cloak up and over your head.

You sneak onto the Phantomhive property. You stick close to the shadows making sure nobody will spot you. You go threw the trees as you get closer to the manor.

You stand on one of the tree branches and you look into one of the windows. You see the same boy you saw before sleeping in a bed. 'So he's a lord.' you think as you scan the room.

"Can I help you?" you hear a voice behind you. You quickly turn around to face who the voice belongs to. You feel something cold on your neck as you look into a pair of crimson eyes.

"I suggest you tell me why you're here, or your visit here will be short." the butler from before stands before you with a smile on his face. He's holding a knife to your neck.

'Why didn't I sense him coming?' you think as you try to wrap your mind around this little predicament you found yourself in.

'Ok, there is a butler threating me. He has a knife to my neck and I can't reach my death scythe without him cutting my throat. Great idea to be nosy Y/N.' you think to yourself.

"I'm afraid I'm not a very patient man." he says moving the knife against your neck and you can feel your blood going down your neck.

"Ok!" you panic.

"I was just curious, you have a different aura." you say quickly squeezing your eyes shut.

You soon feel the knife slowly being taken away from your neck and a deep chuckle soon follows. You open your eyes to see the butler with a smirk on his face.

"You reapers truly are idiots, you aren't even a full reaper and you would come all the way here to the property of a demon."

What he says makes your eyes widen.

"You're a demon?" You ask with wide eyes.

He leans in to the cut on your neck. You feel something warm and wet go over the cut. You shiver at the feeling.

He pulls back and you see his Crimson eyes change to a glowing fusia. He licks his lips as he looks you in the eye.

"Although I may be wrong about you being a reaper." He says taking off his gloves and showing a demonic symbol on his hand.

He grabs ahold of your right hand. You look down at your entwined hands. Your hand burns and you fall down to the ground. The demon holds you in his free arm but keeps holding your hand as the pain gets worse and worse.

"Stop!" You scream out as you can't take the pain anymore.

"Hold on little reaper, it's almost over." The demon says with a demonic smile on his face.

Once he lets go of your hand the pain stops and you relax in his arms. You gasp for air as the demon plays with your hair.

You raise your right hand and look at the area that is still stinging. A mark similar to the demon's is on your hand now.

Your eyes widen as you see the mark, you use your tongue to feel fangs in your mouth. You squirm out of the arms of the demon as you pull out your katana. You use it to see your reflection.

Your eyes are glowing a bright fusia, you have fangs, and you notice your nails became black.

You look at the demon with tear filled eyes "What did you do to me?" You ask a tear slipping from your eyes.

He walks up to you and wipes the tear away with his thumb.

"I suppose that reaper wouldn't tell you the truth would he? You my little reaper are a demon." He says.

You take a step away from him and hit your back against the tree. You shake your head "No I'm not. Uncle William hates demons, if I'm a demon than he'll hate me." You say crying uncontrollable.

"This is what happens when demons don't take responsibility for their young. Your parents probably abandoned you before you started to need a use for your powers. If a demon child is left without their powers being awoken then they'll eventually die." He says not once looking away from you.

"But don't worry I'll teach you how to use your powers and how to feed off of souls." He says lifting your head up with two of his fingers to make you look at him.

You push his hand away "I would of been better off dead than become a beast like you!" You hiss at him.

He just chuckles as he grabs your wrists and pins you to the tree. Your eyes widen as he moves his face in close to yours. Your breath hitches in your throat at how threatening his eyes look.

"You should remember how much stronger I am than you and how easily I could end your life. Honestly, you should be thanking me." He says annoyed.

You glare at him "I have nothing to thank you for! I can never return to my home now without being killed. William is the one who raised me. He was the only family I ever had. And now he's going to hate me. All because of you! I never asked you to change me!" You yell at him.

He backs away from you with a hint of sorrow in his eyes. But just as soon as it's there it's gone. He turns his back to you.

"Go home." He says.

You look up at him "What?"

"If that idiotic reaper is truly what you call family, I doubt he'd turn you away." He says turning around and looking at you.

You look down at the ground with a sad smile "I guess."

"But remember this. I'm the one who changed, so you will listen to me from now on."

You look up at him only to find him right in front of you. He brings one of his fingers under your chin and raises your head. You look into his eyes as his face comes closer to yours.

You shut your eyes as there is no more room left between the two of you. His deadly cold lips press against yours. You shiver at the feeling. 'What is he doing?!' You scream in your head.

He pulls away from you with a smirk gracing his lips "I'm Sebastion, and from now on you belong to me." He says.

'Why didn't I just listen to William!'

Hey guys! It's Zodiac_Cat! I'm so sorry this took me so long. School is annoying and I'm sick right now and I decided to finish this. Sorry again for taking so long, but I hope you enjoyed this one. See ya next time, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 9.9K 83
LMAO I WROTE THIS 3 YEARS AGO ⚠️CRINGE WARNING⚠️ Hi! This is my first story but I hope you all enjoy! Requests are closed temporarily, I hope you und...
17.6K 106 21
A book filled with fake scenarios that I came up with whenever am bored or about to go to bed cause why not lol. Fair warning, there may not be much...
19.4K 128 10
This book is Haikyuu x readerβ™‘οΈŽ - I will try and write about every character people request for. - Request are open. - I do not own the Haikyuu ch...
9.2K 320 69
Hello if this works(for some reason it wouldn't let me post), I'm going to be writing Oneshots. I'll post maybe every other day I'll let y'all know i...