Are You Ready? /// The Fast a...

By supernatural_97

Anna Li is just a girl who is an orphan due to murder. Her parents were murdered when she had been really you... More

Tragedy
New Life
Race
Right to Party
Ten-Second Car
A Quarter Mile at a Time
Race Wars
Honor

The Job

1.8K 41 0
By supernatural_97

Vince, Leon, Letty, Dom and Anna were pulling a job after dark, finding several black cars on the side of the road.

"All right, we're one man short," Dom told them. "Letty, Anna, I need you on the left side."

Leon looked at Dom. "Your sister's right about this one. This don't feel good."

"Don't do that," Dom told him.

"Something's wrong," Letty told them.

"Stop," Dom told them. 

"We shouldn't be doing this without Jesse," Anna told them.

"Look, this is the mother lode," Dom told them. "We've been on this for three months. After this, it's a long vacation for everyone. Let's go." Vince, Leon and Anna went to get into their cars. Dom stopped in front of Letty. "Listen, the other night, I had a dream, that you and I were on the beach in Mexico."

"Really?" Letty asked.

"Really," Dom answered, kissing her. "Come on. Let's make this happen." They walked toward their cars. "Leon, keep on those scanners."

"Copy that," Leon told them.

"All right," Anna told them. "Let's go."

They drove off, leaving.

After the sun had rose, a semi-truck drove down an abandoned highway.

The team followed shortly behind.

Anna and Letty's car drove on the left side of the truck.

Letty was driving. Anna had a helmet on.

Dom and Vince's car drove on the right side of the truck.

Dom was driving. Vince had a helmet on.

Leon drove behind of the truck.

Dom spoke to them through the radio. "Okay. Go time."

Anna climbed out of the skylight of the car, aiming a device at the truck, firing it, making a metal claw dig into the truck.

Vince climbed out of the skylight of his car, aiming the same device at the truck, firing it, making the metal claw dig into the truck.

Anna and Vince pulled the claws back hard enough to make the metal dent and the windshield fall off.

 Leon spoke to them through the radios. "We're all good. I got nothing on the scanners."

Vince fired another claw into the cab of the truck, about to jump to the truck and climb inside.

The driver had a shotgun.

Anna saw him. "Vince! Vince, don't! Get back in!" Vince nearly fell off of Dom's car, grabbing hold of the truck to keep from falling to the pavement. The truck driver shot toward Vince. Vince ducked out of the view. "He's got a damn shotgun. Leon, back off!"

Leon backed off.

Dom drove back toward Vince.

The driver shot toward Vince.

Vince barely managed to avoid being shot. "Oh, shit! Get me off this thing! Pull up!"

Anna reached a hand toward Vince. "Unhook yourself." The driver shot toward Anna. Anna ducked against the roof of the car to make him miss, still holding a hand toward Vince. "Do it!"

"I can't get--" Vince started.

"You can do it!" Anna told him. "Come on, Vince!"

"I'm pulling up to distract him," Dom told them, swerving in front of the truck to distract the driver. "Come on, boy. Shot doesn't get better than this."

The driver shot Dom's back windshield window, making it shatter.

Anna looked down into the skylight of the car she was still perched on, hooked onto to keep from falling off. "Letty, get closer!"

Letty drove closer to the truck and Vince.

"Take me off here, or I'll have to unhook the wire!" Vince told them.

"Try it again," Anna told him. "One, two, three!" Vince jumped toward Anna on the car, but his arm got caught in the wire, having to be stuck on the side of the truck. "Unhook yourself!"

"I can't get my arm free," Vince told her.

"Vince, grab my hand!" Anna told him.

"My arm!" Vince told her.

"Listen, give me your hand," Anna told him. "I'm gonna pull you off the rig." Vince almost got hold of Anna's extended hand when the truck driver pulled away from them to keep Vince on the truck. "Vince!"

"Anna!" Vince told her.

Letty hit her steering wheel angrily. "Shit!"

"Anna!" Vince told her.

"Hang on!" Anna told him.

"Letty, get out of the way," Dom told her. "I'm coming to get him."

Letty drove her and Anna to the front.

Dom drove underneath the semi-truck to get to the other side, nearly reaching Vince. The truck hit Dom's ride, making it flip out to the side of the road.

"Dom!" Letty told him. She spoke into the radio. "Leon! Pull back for Dom. Get him out of there."

"I'm on it," Leon told them. "Go!" He turned around, speeding back toward Dom's wrecked car. "I got Dom. You get Vince off that truck." He pulled over, running toward the wreck. "Dom! Come on, man. You okay?"

Leon helped Dom out of the car.

Dom sighed. "Oh, shit. We got to go. Let's go."

Leon and Dom ran toward Leon's car.

The driver managed to shoot Vince in the ribcage.

Anna was still perched on, hooked onto the top of Letty's car, reaching toward Vince. "Come on!"

Brian's car zipped past Dom and Leon, toward the truck, Vince, Anna and Letty.

Anna got impatient, unhooking the wires from the car.

"What are you doing?" Letty asked.

"Just trust me!" Anna told her. "Keep it steady. Closer." Letty drove slightly closer. Anna jumped from the roof of the car to the side of the truck, hanging on next to Vince. "All right, hold on, Vince." She unhooked the wire from Vince's bleeding, beaten arm, holding him up on the ledge on the edge of the truck. She looked at Letty. "Get a little closer."

Letty drove a little closer. "All right. I'm moving in."

The driver shot into Letty's car engine, making the car stop working and stop dead at the side of the road.

Anna tried to hold Vince up as long as she could. "No!"

Brian pushed the ceiling of his convertible off of the car, tossing it to the road, looking at Anna and Vince. "Get in!"

Anna tossed Vince into the backseat of Brian's car, holding onto the side of the truck, seeing that the driver was about to shoot her, jumping onto the convertible, hanging on for dear life.

The truck rammed into Brian's car, making them swerve.

Brian drove them faster to get out of the way, ending up in a ditch at the side of the road.

The truck got away, leaving.

Anna hopped down from the roof of the car to the ground.

Dom, Leon and Letty drove closer in one car since the other two had been taken out, getting out.

Dom was only slightly damaged by the wreck.

Brian, Mia and Anna pulled Vince out of the car, putting him on the ground to get him stabilized so he didn't bleed out.

"Come on, Vince!" Brian told him. "Hang in there. Come on." Dom ran closer, kneeling next to them. "If we don't get him to an ambulance in ten minutes, he's dead." Brian looked at Mia. "Hold the pressure on his arm. Hold his arm up."

"I got it," Mia told them.

Brian took out his phone, making a call. "Yeah. Yeah, this is Officer Brian O'Conner. I'm off-duty MAPD." Dom, Anna, Letty and Leon looked at him in shock, staring cold glares into him. "I need a life flight roll out right away. My 20 is Highway 86, mile marker 147. I got one trauma victim, about 24 years of age. Six-foot, maybe 200 pounds. He's got a deep laceration to his right arm with arterial bleeding. And he's got a shotgun wound close range to his left flank. Yeah, he's going into shock."

A helicopter had arrived, officers loading Vince on board to take him to the nearest hospital.

Letty, Leon and Anna got into the car.

Dom walked toward them, getting inside.

Mia watched Brian. 

Dom yelled across the field so his sister could hear him. "Mia, now!"

Mia ran to catch up to them, getting into the car.

The car drove away, leaving.

The helicopter flew away, leaving Brian alone in the field.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
187K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
184K 3.7K 32
"i'm not the princess, i don't need saving like Clarke does. I'm the queen, I've got this handled" ...
2.7K 130 7
NUNCA VALORES LO FÍSICO NI LO DE DENTRO TIENE QUE MIRAR EL LADO BUENO DE LAS DOS COSAS" Ella una mimada que no sabe valorar lo que tiene, una creída...